ᴘᴀʀᴛ 15 | ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ 4ᴋ

I called Jaden immediately and he immediately picked up. "Did you see w-what they posted...oh god i think im having a panic attack. What if they don't like me, what if they spread rumors about me what if-" "bella stop, tell me where you are im coming to pick you up!" He said and i took a deep breath. "A-at the park around t-the park." i said struggling. "Alr, ill be there in less then 5." He said and hung up.

I tried breathing out and but it didn't work. I think i have caught peoples attention bc i was getting surrounded and that made me more anxious. I fell on my knees then i heard. "Move out the way, excuse me. Bella, bella listen to me." I heard Jaden say as he got on his knees to and he grabbed my jawline. I was getting hard to breathe but then he kissed me.
After we pulled away i caught my breath again. He put his forehead to mine as i was breathing in and out. The people were amazed by Jaden and started clapping. He thanked them and took me to get Alejandro and leave.

we got in his car and he drove us home. "God why did my anxiety go up that bad that i had an panic attack." I said banging my head on the seat. "Its ok, atleast your fine." He said putting his hand on my thigh. I then went on my phone and went on the instagram post. I took a deep breath before clicking on it.

Ew, could've done better jaden.
onwardjdub: ew, could've shut up vanessa

Shes so hot, i didnt know Jaden could pull that?!
onwardjdub: ouch, but true.

I wish them the best in live!!
liked by bellaa.17, onwardjdub and 174829 others...

nah cus why did i expect someone more prettier😍
bellaa.17: ❤️❤️

he did an huge upgrade since his last one🤭
onwardjdub: ik i did.

Awe some of them weren't even that bad. "see babe they aren't as bad as you thought." He said as he parked in my driveway. "Oh- uhm aren't you going home?" I asked him. "No- unless you don't want me here, i can go." He said hoping in the car. "Noo, stay please?" I asked him and putting my bottom lip out as joke. "okay, okay ill stay." He said and got out his car and locked it.

we got Alejandro to bed finally. We walked downstairs and Jaden plopped on my sofa. "Finally were alone!!" He said and i went to sit next to him. He sat up and kissed me. I kissed back immediately and he put me on his lap. My hands were on his jawline and his on my waist. We were making out for about 5-10 minutes when we heard someone speak. "Oh wow, damn i didn't expect to see this.." Jayla said and i then pulled away and looked at her direction. "How did you get in?" Jaden asked getting angry. "Calm down mosquito, i have a spear key." She said and i remember when i gave her that key 1 year ago. "Sup bitchesss!!" I heard kylee say coming from behind with Javon behind her.

"Wtf are you guys doing?" Javon asked and then i noticed this position were in looked worse that it seems. I got off Jaden and sat on the sofa next to him. "Its not what it looks like." I said crossing my arms. "It sure looks like it.." he said and Jaden rolled his eyes. "Cmon lets go upstairs and continue." He said and grabbed my arm and was about to walk upstairs. "Ok go ahead then i guess you wont be getting any tacos." Kylee said and me and jaden ran down immediately. "Tacos?!" We said at the same time.

when we were done eating i was full. "I feel like im about to throw up." Javon said. "Well yeah you dumb fuck you ate like 2-3 tacos and im full with one." I said and he rolled his eyes at me. "Omg its like 8pm lets go home, ist Monday tomorrow." Jayla said and they stood up to leave.

After they left i went to my room and plopped on my bed. I then thought of going live for a little. I then stood up again and sat my phone on my table. I started the live on insta.

"Hey guysss, i just wanted to check up and yall and- oh it's already 3 thousand people here damn." I said shocked.

what is it like dating the jaden walton?
you're soo pretty omgg!!!
Hi 🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷
are you ever going with Javon or mia in a sneaker con event?
omg look at her shoe collection back there, shes a sneaker head more than Javon..

"It's actually just like dating anyone but he shows me way more affection and love so yeah. i dont usually go to events like that bc i have anxiety, and i would litterly have an panic attack tbh. oh yes i am a sneaker head, more that Wanna." I said trying to answer all the questions.

jaylawaltonoffical joined your live
onwardwanna joined your live
onwardjdub joined your live
jaylawaltonoffical: omg who is that fine babe?
^onwardjdub: thats my babe!
onwardwanna: no guy's she's lying, shes not a sneaker head more than me!!

"Lies, lies, lies. Javon jus jealous." I said rolling my eyes. I then saw he send me a request to be my guest in my live and i accepted it. "Guys shes a lair! Im the sneaker head." He said right when i accept him. "Nahh, and omg my baby is in my live!!" I said excitedly.

onwardjdub: ofc i can't miss anything!!
^jaylawaltonoffical: uhm she meant me?!

"Sorry to disappoint you Jaden but, Jayla is number 1." "After me." Javon said. "mhm" i said lying ofc.

onwardjdub: that's it wanna, im coming in your room.

"No don't-" "im here bitch. Hey bae." He said cutting javon off and sitting next to him. "Heyy, what are you guys up to?" I asked them. "I was about to stalk ur insta but then i saw your pretty ass live." Jaden said. And javon rolled his eyes. "I was bored and joined your live now Jaden go to sleep you have school tomorrow, you to bella!!" Javon said looking at Jaden then me. I rolled my eyes and waved goodbye at my phone. "Bye javon bye baby bye livee!!" I said then ended the live. I then went and plopped on my bed again. "Hey sweetie were back, but go to sleep!! Good night!!" My mom said and closed the door. I put my cover on me and closed my eyes.

what a day it was..

to be continued...