ᴘᴀʀᴛ 11 | ᴄʀᴀᴍᴘs

i was on my phone when i got some shit ass cramps. I was in bed with Jaden and he was on his phone also. I curled up in a ball holding my stomach. "What's wrong bella?" He asked when he stopped the tiktok video he was watching. "Oh nothing my stomach just hurts, i think imma go home tho." I said as i stood up. "Nooo, please stay." He said whining. "I would but i have to goooo." I said standing up and making my way downstairs. "No please stay, its gonna be hella boring without you!" He said when we arrived downstairs.

"Oh hey hun, leaving so early?" Jessica said. "Yeah, gotta do something rq. But ill be back tomorrow or the day after?" I said smiling at her. She smiled back and nodded. Somebody would not let go of me. "Babe stay what are you gonna do at homeee! Please!!!" Jaden said still whining. "Ykw ill come again later ok?" I asked and he gave up and kissed my cheek. "Im gonna hunt you down if you don't come again." He said and hugged me. I laughed and waved him bye as i walked out the door.

When i arrived home there was somebody waiting for me. "Hey sweetie!!" My aunt said as she came to hug me. "Heyy? You came from canada?" I asked her. "Yeah!! Were gonna live here for a while till yk our house is done!!" She said smiling at me and pulling away from the hug. "And how long is that?" I asked her since i hated her daughters guts. "About a month or two." What the actual fuck?

"Yeah well i-" i was cut off by a notification. I was talking with my family when Jaden texted me. i texted him that i can't text rn and put the phone on the table.  "As i was saying i-" i got cut off by a call. The name 'Jaden⚾️❤️‍🩹' popped up on the screen. "Oh, uhm my bad. Ill just really quick answer.." i said standing up and walking to the kitchen. I answered assuming he needs to tell me something important.

B:What?
J: wdym what? Its been 4 hours and you left at 12 its 4pm now. Come back, please?
B: can't i have to stay bc my family from canada came!!
J: just say that its my birthday and im inviting you or smt.
B: n-no! Why do you need me to come over so bad?
J: i want to cuddle and kiss maybe?
B: you have Javon!
J: but he went to the store to get ice cream without me that bitch.
B: okay ill come just- just be patient.
J: don't tell me to be patie-

he couldn't finish bc i hung up. "Uhm im back but i have to go, a friend needs me sooo yeah. " i said walking back. "Ok sweetie tell Jaden he has to bring you back home at 8 or 9 bc tomorrow were gonna grill." My mom said. She looked st my stupid cousin and then spoke up. "Wait take melissa with you." I smiled and gave my mom the 'wtf lady?' Look.

We were walking when she started talking about some boy and i was ignoring her really but then thats when i heard "and his twin brother? Omggg! He even lives here. You probably don't know them but their names are Javon and Jaden!!" "What?" I said. Fuck, she can't be at their house. She might snitch where they live!! "Uhm well i heard from them but their not that famous." i said chuckling "but their hot"

We arrived at kaylens. "Heyyy kaylen you invited me over!!!!" She knows ab my stupid cousin. "Ohh yess cmon in and hey Melissa glad ur back!!" She said and melissa smiled. The thing is melissa is two years younger than us so she mostly hang's out with kaylens sisters.

we were hanging out when the door ringed and nobody was here except me kaylen melissa and kaylens sister. i ran to open the door and saw Jaden with Javon and ethan with food in their hands. "Uhm what are you doing here?" I asked nervously. "Visiting you!!" Jaden said grabbing my waist and carrying me to the living room where Kaylen and the rest was. "Omg..bella- i-i HI OMGG!!" She said hugging Javon. I face palmed myself as Jaden let go of me. "That's why i couldn't come, good job!!" I said clapping my hands to Jaden. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

"Bella never told me that ur friends with her!!!" Melissa was talking and talking to them. "Yeah bc i knew you would react like this." I said. "So Jaden are you single?" She asked and sat between me and Jaden. "Uhm, y-yeah." He said nervously. "oh Yeah?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes. "Wait so was he that dude that called you first?" Melissa said and i nodded yes. "One question Jaden." Melissa said. He hummed as a respond. "Do you like, go for girls that are 3-4 years younger than you?" Oh this bitch did not. "No he doesn't." I answered for her. "I asked him bella, not you." She said kind of pushing me away. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen.

after a while kennedy came in the kitchen. "Sorry bella but ur cousin is just the worst!!" She said sitting on the counter. "Yeah ik, and so are boys. Can you believe it Jaden said he is single, after were so close to being together. Ughh fuck why did i even let myself think that me and him will work out." I said putting my head in my hands. "Awe don't worry about it, yk maybe he said it bc Melissa can tell everybody that you two are talking. Oh and Here he comes." She said rolling her eyes.

"Hey."he said coming next to me. "I scooted over and looked the other way. "Are you really going to ignore me?" He asked and i ignored him. "Cmonn, bella im sorry." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I just ignored him and went up the stairs since i had my phone up the charging. He followed me and when i walked into the room he slammed me against the wall. He was looking down sr me and i couldn't look away anymore. I locked my eyes in his brown eyes. God what i would do to look at those eyes everyday, every minute, every fucking second. He then kissed me and i kissed back. Our lips were moving in sync. He then put his hands on my waist and i put mine on his shoulder. he then started kissing me more aggressively. That's when i pulled away. "God you're so fucking beautiful." He said looking me up and down. I was now blushing completely "Please bella, will you be my girlfriend?" he said looking into my eyes. I smiled, know what im gonna say.
but before i even spoke someone had to interrupt us. "Bella cmon lets go home- uhm? Wtf are you doing bella?"

"Kissing my boyfriend, can't you see?"

to be continued...