ᴘᴀʀᴛ 41 | 🤭🤭

We were all sitting in like a circle and talking but i wasn't really listening. My eyes were glued on my phone. I then felt someone rip my phone out of my hand and it was jaden. I rolled my eyes as he started to scroll on tiktok ON MY PHONE!! "Uhm hello, that's my phone." I said and he shrugged. I just gave up immediately and put my head on his shoulder looking down at my phone that he wad holding.

Me and jaden were playing fight when he then accidentally hit me to hard and it actually started hurting. "Ouch jaden! That fucking hurt." I said holding my arm. "Oh sorry i didn't mean to let me see." He said snd it was kind of red. "Wow now im gonna have a blue mark on my arm thank you." I said rolling my eyes. "Okay you can also give me one." He said feeling sorry for me. "Okay! Where?" I asked and he then pointed to his neck, on one specific spot. His sweet spot. "Here." He said and i smirked. I then came closer to him and closer till i was 1 inch away from his face. I then moved my head near his neck and my arms on his shoulders. I then let out a hot breath making him get goosebumps. I then whispered "you wish." and distanced myself from him with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and covered his croch. "Fucking bitch." He said and i walked away.

I was sitting there laying on my stomach about to fall asleep when i heard someone lay next to me. I quickly looked and saw jaden. "Let me sleep with you."he said putting the second laying thing right next to mine so we were 'sharing' a big one. After a while of just laying there he put his hand on my lower back and came closer to me. His hand slowly moved to my ass but i caught it right before it even touched my ass. "No jaden stop." I said and put his hand back on my lower back and i slowly fell asleep.

Jaden's Pov:

I noticed she fell asleep and tired to slowly put my hand on her ass again. This time it worked and i left it there and fell asleep also. I was hoping that she gets a sunburn on her ass with my hand mark. I then soon also fell asleep.

I woke up and noticed that my hand was still on her ass. When i removed it i saw that everything was red except the part where my hand was. I smirked, i stood up and took a picture of it. I then posted it on my snapchat private story and added a caption.

"now everyone can know your mine😈"

I thought about mentioning bella but i then just left it as it is. I then laid next to her again and this time i was laying on my back and was watching tiktoks. She then woke up and noticed that i have been next to her the whole time. "What time is it?" "5pm." I said and she rolled her eyes. She then placed her head on my chest and her legs ontop of mine. I then put my arm around her and she looked up at me smiling. I thought that she wanted to kiss me till she moved her hand on my 'six pack' as she calls it. She then started making circles with her finger. Mia then came over and took a picture of us. "Cute, ill send it to you!!" She said to bella and bella nodded.

Me and bella were talking and she was now again on her stomach looking at me. She then looked back and noticed 2 girl were about to walk past. She then looked at me and we held eye contact. The two girls passed us and she still held eye contact. They then came back and they were calling me. "Hey jaden...what are you doing??" They said but i was ignoring them i was looking at bella who was smiling at me. She looks so beautiful, with and without make up. She could wear the most ugliest clothes and still look good. Shes just so beautiful Nobody could top her. She has to be the most beautiful girl in my eyes. I then noticed the girls weren't gonna go away so i grabbed bellas jaw and kissed her.

We were kissing so passionately that i almost forgot that people were around us. She then moved her hand to my cheek and continued kissing me while i smiled into the kiss. Yeah maybe i do have small lips but her lips are so plumed and so fucking amazing. She wanted to add tongue first i didn't but then i did. I then sat up and so did she. I made her lay back down on her back and was ontop of her. Her arms around my neck made me go insane but then i woke up.

My hand was still on her ass. I then removed it and then she woke up. She then saw the mark and gasped. "What the fuck jaden!!!" She said and slapped me. "Wow calm down. It will be gone soon." I said as i held my cheek. "Ughh, why did you have to do this isn't it enough that you already had your hand on my lower back?" "Yeah but i wanted everyone to see what's mine, and now i can continue showing it off." She then just rolled her eyes and laid back down. I took my phone out and took a picture. I wont post it on my story tho because i cannot let people see whats mine.

After a while i was on my phone and she then turned her phone off and looked at me. I then also turned my phone off and looked at her. "Im sorry i slapped you.. i didn't mean to.." she said and came closer to me. She then laid her head on my chest and i put my arm around her. "It's fine, i deserve it." "I looooveeee your hair omgg!!" She said coming closer to me and she was now on her knees. Her breast was right in my face so i then grabbed her waist and sat her back down. "Either you stop putting your breast in my face or ill make you regret for doing that."

She first had a confused expression. I then smirked and looked down at her breast again and she then got it and started blushing. "Okay sorry.." she said and rolled her eyes. "Are you thirsty?" "Yeah kinda, why?" I said looking st her placing one hand of mine on her waist. "Okay ill get us something to drink." And with that she left.

Bella's Pov:

I came back and saw jaden talking with 2 girls. He was laying there holding himself up so they could have a perfectly view of his six pack. I then dropped the 2 cups with coke and caught everyones attention. And then jaden looked at me. I just shook my head and before i noticed i saw a boy probably around my age picking up the cups. "I-im sorry you don't have to pick them up." I said but then he looked at me. "No no i insist." He said and then he added. "Oh uhm- im liam you are..?" "Bella!" I said and he nodded. "Im mias cousin." "Ohhh, wait omg Liam Liam?? Like Liam tomphsen?" I said noticing it was mias hot cousin. He laughed and i looked at him and he looked at me. "Yeah, i guess so?"

"Why were you talking to Liam he's an ass. I don't want you talking to him." Jaden said as i came back. "Ohh, so you can speak with other hoes but i cannot get to know mias family and also he's nice." I said crossing my arms as i sat down. "No, look bella. I know Liam he's no good. I promise you he's no good trust me." As he said that he had a kind of sad expression that i was protecting Liam. I then nodded and hugged Jaden. "I promise i will stay away from him." I then felt Jaden hug me thight and his hot breath was now on my neck.

I then felt small kisses placed on my neck and i just let him. He let me go from the hug and put his hands on my waist. I noticed he was stopping at some places looking at someone then continuing. Wait who tf is he looking at. I pushed him off and looked behind me to see a kind of mad Liam. I then noticed Jaden was looking at him the whole time trying to make him jealous. "Wow Jaden, really? When did you stoop this low." I said and tried to walk away but he stopped me by grabbing my hand. "Wait bella im sorry i just..i needed him to know you were mine." He said and i just shook my head. I then snatched my hand from his and started walking away from him, leaving him alone.

to be continued...