ᴘᴀʀᴛ 28 | ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!!

i woke up and saw the time was 6:35 am. God im 16. i checked my phone and saw a loooot of messages and notifications. I scrolled past them and looked for only one message. There i found it

my b💕: happy birthday babyyy, i hope you're gonna have a wonderful day. Im going to come over later so get ready. Im so proud of you that you made it so far in live. I hope 16 treats you better than 15!! Just remember that i love you!!❤️ happy birthday love❤️
Me: bellaaa thank you. that was so sweet ma❤️
my b💕:you're welcome babyyyy❤️❤️❤️❤️
Me: imma get ready so text me when you're coming overrr.
my b💕: okk

I got up and went to the bathroom. I showered and when i got out i got ready. I walked out the bathroom with a towel around my V line. There i saw bella sitting on my bed with her phone in her hand. She looked up and smirked seeing me like this. "Happy birthday babyyyyy!!!" She said standing up and hugging me. I hugged her back placing my hands on her lower back. "Thank you ma, you really didn't have to give me smt" i said kissing her neck. She pushed me off and looked at me up and down. "Yes i did and go change i don't want you to stay like that annddd you look good, did you start working out baby?" She said kissing my cheek. "Uh yeah actually, and what about it don't you like it?" I said. She rolled her eyes and smirked looking away. "Go changee!!" She said and walked out the door.

i got my stuff and went into the bathroom. After i was done it was already 9am. I walked downstairs and saw bella with mia taking pictures with javon. "Oh my sweet boys turned 16!!" My mother said hugging us. We took a ton of more pictures. "Wait jayla go away i want one only with bella." I said pulling bella by her waist. I made javon take extra more photos of me and bella bc im gonna post those.

after a while we all went outside and a lot of people came. i was sitting on a bench talking with my friends. "yeah but tomorrow we need to go bowling, and i heard the best one in atlanta is the one in our town the big mall" jason said. We all agreed. I then took my phone out and saw bella posted a picture with Javon and another picture of me and her kissing on her story wishing him and me a happy birthday. I then posted it on my story.

I walked up to Jayla who was on her phone. "Hey bro." she said "sup, uhm wheres bella?" I asked her "she's inside on a call" "oh okay, with who?" Jaylas head shot up like she said something she didn't mean to. "Uhm, no one."  "alr.." i said walking away. Imma go look with who shes on that call.

Bella's Pov;

"Omgg, no stop shut up!!" I said laughing. "Alr alr ill stop, ill call you later okay?" I smiled. "Alright..later!" I said. "Bye 'princess'" i smiled at the nickname and hung up. "Who tf was that and why was he calling you princess?" I heard him say behind me. "Oh my god Jaden, you scared the shit out of me. It was no one lets go-" "it didn't fucking sound like no one?" He said coming closer to me. I backed away "Jaden its just a friend-" "oh yeah so a fucking friend calls you princess? Real fucking smart bella." He said clenching his fists. Then the door opened. "Jaden cmo- oh sorry am i Interrupting you guys..?" "No its fine." I said trying to avoid what just happened and i left the room. "Cmon Jaden you gotta blow out the candles." I heard her say as i walked away. How am i gonna tell him that im moving bc of a movie roll...

Jaden's Pov:

After everyone was done singing, me and Javon blew out the candles. Everybody started clapping and i smiled but i was looking at one person. Bella. She was recording with a smile on her face. I winked at her bc i can't stay mad at her, i trust her.

After everyone left me and bella were in my room. We were on my bed and and my head was on her chest with my hands around her waist. "So what are you gonna do next weekend?" I asked. "Uhm..well theres something i want to talk to you about.." she said sitting up. I sat up to confused asf. "So?" "So uhm..i got a role in a movie and i have to shoot it in newyork."
She said not looking at me. I was confused till it hit me. My heart dropped and i felt tears fall from my cheeks. "No please bella-" she cut me off with a kiss, a passionate kiss. "Im sorry baby but ill fly you out everytime you want to see me." "But i want to see you every fucking day!" "I know i know.." she said hugging me.

i woke up to the bird sounds outside. I looked up and saw bella sleeping peacefully. God im not ready to let go, not yet. I want her by my side, i want her to stay, i want to be with her forever, i fucking need her.

i can't let her leave, not without me.

to be continued...

A/N: im so fucking stupid, i forgot i have wattpad and a fucking story.. i started this 3 days bevor their birthday and i just finished it..kinda embarrassing tbh..anywayss im back lovelyss