ᴘᴀʀᴛ 30 | ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀ ᴏʟᴅ

I woke with with a fucking headache. I can't believe its my first day. I got ready quickly and went downstairs. "Mom? Dad? Alright i guess they're already gone." I said and took my phone out . 7:25 hmm imma call jaden.

"Hey bella, whats up." "Hey uhm wanna go to school together?" "Uhm sure give me 5 ill be at you're door." "Alright! Bye." "Bye." He said and i hung up. After 5 minutes i heard a knock. I ran and got my bag. I then opened the door and got greeted by a tired and out of breath Jaden. "Woah you good?" I asked him closing the door and hugging him. "Y-yeah im fine, lets go.." he said and i laughed it off as we pulled away from the hug.

We were walking in the school when people started looking at me and whispering. "God here starts some rumor again" i said looking down. "Cmon princess, they wont say anything i got you." He said picking up my head with his hands. He smiled at me and i smiled back. He then grabbed my hand and we started walking to the principal office.

I walked out with my schedule. "Damn princess we almost got every class together?" He said looking at my schedule. "Yeah well, lets say i got my people." I said smiling at him and he realized. "Ohhh i see, you can't live without me so you gotta have the same schedule. You're smart." He said looking down at me and we were litterly 3 inches away from each other. "Oh am i?" "You sure are." He said and we were both leaning in for a kiss but the bell rang. That fucking bell.

I was sitting in science when the teacher called out my name. "We have a new Student well not new she actually went to this school about 3 years ago i think?" "Yeah, glad im back." I said giving the teacher a fake smile. "Im not." I heard someone say. I turned to see who it was and what the actual fuck. When did Samantha get in this fucking school. "Samantha be nice! How was filmi-" "no one asked for Your fucking opinion Samantha so how about you keep you're mouth shut. Okay? Thanks." I said cutting the teacher off. She rolled her eyes and didn't say anything for the rest of the lesson.

It was finally lunch and i was sitting with mia. "Sooo, you and jaden?" She said and i blushed. "Nooo...I mean, idk i loved him like a lot but i don't think that love ever yk went away.." i said looking down. "I know how you feel. The same with me and Javon and now look we're making it work. You 2 should try again yk.." i nodded agreeing with her. I then got a tap on my shoulder when i turned around someone splashed water on me"I don't know what you think you are but you're not it, leave jaden alone hes mine." I heard Samantha say.

I was raging mad but i then started laughing. "Wtf why are you laughing. Whats so funny you whore?"  I then stood up and looked at her. I smiled at her and she backed away. I was about to hit her wen someone picked me up and said. "Bella You're not getting in a fight ok you're first day and damn did you start working out you're ass." "Jaden let me down! Im gonna beat her ass!!" I screamed at him. "No but how about i beat yours." He whispered the last sentence. He then walked out the cafeteria with me on his shoulder.

"Let me goo!" I screamed and he finally let me go. "What was that bella!" "What?!" I said crossing my arms with an attitude. "Don't give me attitude?" He said getting a lil angry "or what." I said coming closer to his face. He then smirked and grabbed my waist. He then came closer to my ear. "I guess you could find that out in the locker-room." He said turned around and backed away making his way to class. I stood there shocked and blushing so bad. I then ran after him and wrapped my arms around his arm. "Wich locker-room are we taking?" I said looking up at him with a smirk and he smirked back.

Finallyyy school was over and no me and jaden did not make out but we went to the locker-room because he . I walked out of class just to see Samantha and her minions waiting there. Oh dear lord help them. "Hey princess ready to go?" I heard someone speak behind me. There was jaden leaning agains the wall next to the door. "Yes i am." I said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked away from them. Thank god.

We got picked up by Jessica because she had to go to the mall after and we wanted to come. i was looking outside the window when i felt an hand on my thigh. I looked at Jaden who was looking straight with a smirk on his face. His hand was going up and down and he was rubbing his thumb against my skin. I was getting goosebumps  and i think he noticed bc he started massaging my thigh. God he's so good at everything.

When we finally arrived we left our bags in the car and went in. "We'll meet here in 40min ok?" Jessica said giving us the point finger. "Okay!!" I said and took his hand to go to shopping.

After almost 40mins we decided to go back. I got everything i wanted and he didn't want anything except some grey sweatpants and sweatshirt. We then went to meet Jessica and made our way home. On the ride home jaden was playing with my hand then held it on the way home.

Jessica brought me home and i thanked her. Jaden also stayed with me. When i walked in i said. "Hellooo?? Anybody home?" And nobody answered. "I guess were alone.." jaden said and i nodded. "Lets go upstairs." I said picking up my bags and bringing them up to my room.

I threw my bags and jumped on my bed. "God im exhausted." I said. "Im sure you are." He said sitting next to me. I sat up and looked at him. We made eye contact before he grabbed me and we were about to kiss when-

"Hey you forgot you're ba- what are you guys doing?"

to be continued...