ᴘᴀʀᴛ 38 | ʜᴜʜ?

5 months later..

i was making a tiktok with mason. "Ughh noo you're doing it wrongg" i said groaning bc its our 14th try already. "Im sorry, yk im bad at dancing." He said turning me to look at him by my waist. I smiled and leaned forward for a kiss. Yes, yes me and mason started dating 3 months ago and im very happy. I've been doing online school here in new york and rn im living here with mason and his family. I have to say i love it here.

I got out of the shower dressed and went to lay on the bed where a topless mason was also laying watching a football game. I was on my phone when i saw that Jayla has texted me.

Jayla❤️: hey girl, me and the fam came to new york for a little wanna hang since we haven't talked in agesss.
Me: yess omgg lets meet tomorrow!!
Jayla❤️: okayyy love youuu
Me: love you tooo

"Hey babe." "Hm?" He answered not looking up from his phone. "Wanna meet my bsfs tomorrow?" He then finally shot his head up. "The waltons?" "Yeah." He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah sure, this is gonna be interesting.." i looked at him confused when it hit me. Jaden. Whatever imma ignore him anyway.

The next day..

I was ready and so was mason. We finally got to the time square where we are suppose to meet the waltons. I then got a tap on my shoulder when i turned around i saw jayla. I immediately jumped into her arms. "JAYLAAA" "BELLAAA"

After we all greeted each other i finally got to jaden. "Hey" "hi" i said looking away. "So guy's this is my boyfriend mason. Mason these are my best friends." "Nice to meet you all, i only heard good things about you." He said smiling at them with his beautiful hair hanging infront of his forehead. I looked at him smiling very very hard. Hes so sweet. He then looked at me and kissed my cheek. "You guys are sooo cute." Kylee said and yes she came with them.

"Babe imma go to the toilet really quick, ill be back. He said leaving his phone on the table and kissing my cheek. "You seem really happy bella, im so happy that you're finally happy in a relationship- i-i mean.." javon said noticing jaden is next to him. "It's fine, im happy for bella to. You finally found the person you love and that treats you right. Im really sorry again." Jaden said looking at me with a warm smile. Wow bella the first time you don't get butterflies bc of his smile. "Thank you Jaden, I really appreciate it."

Mason phone started ringing and Jaden interrupted jayla that was talking. "Uhm someone is calling mason.." he said pointing with a disappointed face. I looked at the screen and saw "madison❤️❤️" calling. "Oh just ignore it." i said and Jaden looked confused. "Hes clearly cheating why aren't you doing anything?" "Bc hes not?" Jaden chuckled and then continued. "Look at the heart next to her name. Hes clearly cheating?!" "It's his sister." I said talking back at him. "How do you know?!" He said with an attitude. "Bc i live with them?! We share a room a bathroom and even a wardrobe." With that jaden got quiet and mason got back.

"Hey bella wanna like go shopping tomorrow maybe catch up more on some things?" Jayla said. "Sure, lets do it!!" I said hyped. She smiled at me then we all said goodbye to each other then me and mason went home.

"Were back!!" He said and ran to the sofa. He jumped on it and breathed out loud. I smiled and went up to him. "Im exhausted." He said tired. "Yeah same, wanna go sleep? Together." I said and he immediately jumped up. "Fine with me." He said kissing my cheek he picked me up and bringing me up to his room.

Mason was sleeping but I just couldn't. I know that I shouldn't be thinking about Jaden but I just can't stop thinking about him. He looked so good today and he worries about me. Stop bella you have a fucking boyfriend. Im so stupid for thinking about Jaden but I cannot do something about it. He was my first love, and I won't forget him that easily..

to be continued...