ᴘᴀʀᴛ 36 | ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?

"Wdym 'im sure you do?'" He said sitting up tired. "Oh idk ask that ade thing girl." "Oh my godd, are you serious? Here look." He said grabbing his phone. He then went on snap, blocked her. On tiktok, blocked her. On insta, blocked her. "Now can you stop being such a bitch and lay down. I just want to have a hot dream about you mama." He said turning his phone off laying it on the side table and laid down. I rolled my eyes and turned to him. He had his back to me. "Im sorry baby, yk i get sooo jealous...and so do you so yk where i got it." I said and started kissing his neck. He had no shirt on and i started sucking on his sweet spot making him groan.

"God bella you better stop." He said and i then stopped right there and then. I then started kissing his shoulder. He then turned to me and grabbed my jaw kissing me. We were making out till he grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap. We were making out and then i started kissing his neck making him moan. He then pushed me off and started kissing my neck. I started moaning when he was sucking on my sweet spot. He then covered my mouth and said "shut your fucking mouth or your parents are gonna think your a slut for me
even tho you are."

I woke up with a headache. Fuckkk my headdd hurtss. I then sat up and noticed jaden with the cover over his bottoms and his body was full if hickeys. Damn we didn't even fuck and i left so many hickeys. I then stood up and felt so dizzy but i managed to stay up. I then heard Jaden mumble something. "What?" "I said lay the fuck back down." He said demanding. I the rolled my eyes and laid next to him. "Don't give me attitude or ill fuck it out of you." He said hugging my waist tired.

"okay im sorry baby. How did you sleep?" I asked him kissing his forehead. He then groaned. "Tbh i think im sick. Imma get ready then go home." He said looking at me. "Okay, i love you." "I love you to." He said and he kiss me and i kissed back.

It was the afternoon and i was on my desk. I had my glasses on and had to do some homework. I quickly finished math bc im good at it. I then had to read something when jayla called me. "Hey girl." She said when i accepted the call. "Hey, whatsup?" "Wanna hang? Me you kylee kaylen sienna jayla some others and mia?" She asked me showing them all there. "Oh uhm sure ill be there in a sec." I said and got ready. I got in shorts and a sweatshirt with some j4.

I then walked over at Jaylas and knocked on the door. "Heyyy." She said hugging me and i greeted her and all of them.

We were all downstairs with some boys and girls just talking with each other since we were a big group. We then heard someone walk downstairs but we didn't really care. Then the boys started cheering for someone. I looked at the person and it was a jaden with a red nose hickeys all over his neck with a sweatshirt and shorts. He was thanking them like he was a king. He then looked around to see who was here. Then his eyes met mine. He smiled and came over.

"Hey princess." He said kissing my forehead. "Aww my baby is sick, let me get you something-" i said getting up to get something but he stopped me by sitting down and holding me back. "No no i just need you rn." He said putting me on his lap and wrapping his hands around my waist and his head on my back. "Are you sure?" I asked him and he nodded.

I was listening to one of the girls telling me something but i was sitting uncomfortable so i moved a little just so get more comfortable. "Bella, stop." Jaden said. "Why-" i said but i got cut off by him standing up and grabbing my hand pulling me upstairs to his room. "GET THAT DICK!" i heard one of the boys say. "Huh? What dose he mean?" Jaden then pulled me in his room and locked the door covering his croch. "Ohhh i see." I said laying on his bed with a smirk. "Wanna make out on your bed now?" I asked him. "Is that even a question?"

After Jaden fell asleep i quietly left the room and went downstairs. The girls were in the living room and the boys in the kitchen. I was thirsty so i went to the kitchen. "Hey bella, you okay?." Nick asked me. "Yeah..why?" "Oh just asking." He said. I shrugged and opened the fridge to get a water bottle. I then sat on the counter and went on my phone. I the went on snap and saw my neck full with hickeys. Omfg is he some kind of insect. "Hey bella one question, i know you can make out good but yk can you give good head?" Evan said. Wtf is he out of his mind.

"I-" "oh she dose, believe me." Jaden said walking in and coming between my legs. "Oh im sorry bro i was just joking.." "oh no its fine, i mean i answered truly bc i know damn well you won't be getting any." Jaden said smirking then grabbing the water bottle from my hands and drinking from it.

After a while everyone left it was only us and kylee. We were all on our phones sitting or laying on the sofa. I was laying on the sofa with jaden ontop of me. He was hugging my waist and i was on my phone watching tiktok. He was trying to sleep so i didn't move a bit. "Hey guys imma order something from chipotle. Yall want anything?" Jayla asked and we all told her what we wanted except jaden. "Baby what do you want?" I asked him. "Nothing im not hungry." He said turning his head away. I then told jayla to order him his favorite.

After the food arrived jaden was sleeping like a baby. I then slowly got away from Jaden and we all went to the kitchen to eat. We were all eating and talking when my phone rang. 'M❤️ is trying to face-time you' oh shit. "Uhm ill be right back guys. I said grabbing my phone and going upstairs.

Jaden's Pov:

I woke up by all the talking in the kitchen then bella got a call and ran upstairs, weird. I stood up and walked over st the table. "Dude idfk who it was but someone called bella and she had like the person saved as M with a heart and ik it could be her mom but cmon who doesn't save their mom as mom in their contacts. So what im saying is some boy with the letter M is calling her." Javon said and i looked at him confused. I sat down and rubbed my eyes. "Ill just talk to her later." I said tired. "No you gotta do it now!-" "hey guys im back." Bella said coming in the kitchen.

"Show me your phone." I said looking at her. "Oh hey did you wake up? Are you feeling be-" " i said give me your fucking phone." I demanded cutting her off. She looked at me weird and gave it to me. I then quickly typed in her password and checked her contacts as she sat down to continue eating. "Who is M with a heart?" I asked her. "Oh- Mason." "Mason who?" I said looking at her. " the mason i shot black phone with? Why are you so weird all of a sudden." She said trying to get her phone back. "Why are you so weird are you hiding something?" "No but why do you want to go through my phone all of a sudden?" She said giving me attitude. I stood up and stood infront of her. "Oh so i cannot go through your phone or what?" I said "sure you can, go ahead." She said crossing her arms.

After i checked almost every app i gave her her phone back and she looked at me mad. "So did you find anything?" "No." I said coldly. "See, asshole." She said standing up making her way upstairs. "What the fuck did you just call me? And where tf are you going?!" I screamed as she walked upstairs. I then stood up and ran after her upstairs. She then went into my room took something and wanted to get out. I pulled her arm and pinned her against the wall. "Where the fuck are you going?" "Home, i can't deal with your jealousy shit rn." And with that she pushed me and went home.

after hours i tried calling her but she wouldn't pick up. Fuckkk, im so fucking tired and tomorrow's Monday. Ill just see her at school tomorrow.

to be continued..