𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟎 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦..

I officially moved back to Atlanta and oh yeah..me and mason broke up. We noticed that we both wouldn't handle a long distance relationship so we ended it on good terms..he still doesn't know that i kissed jaden btw. God i was gonna miss new york. I was checking my phone after i cleared out all of my boxes. I then got on tiktok and saw a video where jaden said he would buzz his hair and he also wants to bleach it. I then texted him.

If you bleach your hair or cut it ill murder you.

Jaden😍: I'm not gonna do it, i wanted to prank them.

Oh okay, thank god it was a joke. Can you come over im bored?

Jaden😍: Don't be dramatic it would've looked amazing but in not doing it dw, oh and im coming over.

Thank you Jaden!!

Jaden😍: you're welcome princess

He has been flirty the whole time now and i cannot believe that im enjoying it. I then started to refresh my make up and put on some perfume.

I soon heard someone coming up the stairs and it was not jaden. It was mia and javon. "Hi guys!" I said and smiled st them. "Sorry if we came unexpectedly but we have a suprise!! Come in jaden!!" Mia said and pointed with her hand to the door. "Oh god, please don't tell me he cut his hair.." jaden then walked in with a bleached buzz cut. He was smiling and i stood there in shock. "Do you like it?" He said and i just looked at him. I didn't know what to say. "You don't like it, fuck!" He said and he was disappointed.

"No no no, i love it but it was just so unexpected.." i said and i got closer to him and touched his hair. I wad thinking about how it would look like if it was wet or if he was mad. God or the look he always gave me after our make out sessions just with this hair cut. Omg him shirtless, wet and making out with me. Stop im to much in my head rn.

I then finally looked at him and he had this smirk on his face. "What?" I said snd he came closer to my ear. "I saw you biting your lip what were you thinking about?" He said and out his hands on my waist. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me. I then remembered that they have a pool and its very hot outside. "Wanna go for a swim?" Javon asked us. "YES! I-i mean yeah lets go.." i said. It's like javon can read my mind.

They left and mia picked me up after she went home to change. I also changed i had this grey bikini on with a white top and white shorts on top of the bikini. We walked over to their house and javon opened his door shirtless. "He really looks fit.." i whispered to mia and she was smirking and said "i know.." she then wrapped her hands around him and they walked inside with me following them.

I then saw jaden outside with some other friends. He was with 2 other's friends and they were all surrounded by girls. I know his two friend so i walked up to them and hugged them. I ignored jaden and didn't hug him. "Alright imma go because i want to swim a little." I said and left. I then walked away and i looked behind me one more time to them and saw all three boys looking at me. Jaden had this mad look the other two were just checking me out, Weird.

I was now in my bikini and i asked mis to take pictures of me because i want to pose some on instagram. She took some and they turned out great. Mostly bc of my hair they're looking so good today. I was under the sun just scroll on tiktok when everybody decided to get in the water. I also wanted to join them so i tied my hair up and joined them. I noticed the water was a little cold so i just sat on the edge of the pool with my legs in the water. I was talking with mia and it also bothered her that there were so many girls.

"Fr like he has me what else dose he need more attention?" She said rolling her eyes. I then saw jaden getting in the water and coming up to me. "Ill leave you two alone." She said and swam over to javon. "Sup." "Sup? Wtf jaden you've been ignoring me and talking to all these girls no go away don't even talk to me." I said and i rolled my eyes. He then pushed my legs to the side and got in between them. He pulled me a little closer and he was as tall as me even tho he was in the water and i was sitting on the edge of the pool.

"You look so good, do you know that?" He said and i rolled my eyes trying not to smile. "go away-" he cut me off by coming closer to my neck and kissing my neck. I looked around and nobody was here. Wtf where did everybody go? He kept on kissing my neck leaving small kisses and soon he started sucking. I held in my moans and held him by his shoulders. He then pulled away and grabbed me by my ass and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he then whispered in my ear. "Lets go somewhere where nobody sees us." He said and i stopped him. "No im not coming, so you can bring your other hoes there to? Or you maybe already brought then there. No thank you." I said and got off him. I then turned around and tried to get out of the pool. He then grabbed my hand and made me look at him. Then everybody came out of the house with an ice cream or something to drink.

"Alright if you want to make out here infront of everybody, im down." He said and he then grabbed my jaw and tried to kiss me. I then pushed him away and said. "Nope not happening today." I said and got out of the pool.

"Who dose he think he is.." i said as i walked past mia and she nodded..

to be continued...