Two Alpha's

By wafflesharkz97

Benji found himself wondering off pack grounds trying to get away from his Father. His father was trying to s... More

Memory
Betrayal
Pack
Herd
Cuddle pile!
Him
End?
Back?!
{18+}
Not a chapter just a notice!!
The big day
Baby Boy
Alone.
Author's Note
Sister
Author's Note
Back?!
Thanksgiving
turning 18
Pack Doctor
Names
New years!
Siblings
IM A WHAT?!
Kiss
!! A/N !!
Memories..
A/N

Fawn

3.6K 110 6
By wafflesharkz97

Author's Note:
Sorry it took so long to update! School has been a hassle lately, I'll update more now though:)! Anyways enjoy!

.................

Benjamin's POV:

As we got farther and farther away from my old pack, I could feel the pack bond fade and soon break. I could tell we were getting closer to the other pack territory, by seeing how the red wolf in front of us. Which by the way is Raya, she started to slow down on the running. Looking around in the tree's like she is looking for something. I tilted my head a bit wondering what she was doing but shook it off. Probably nothing..

Raya soon stopped and stood there with her ears up. Me slowly stopping be hide her and looking back at what's left of my former pack. Walking to them and counting to make sure everyone was here. After making sure everyone was there, which they were, I turned to look at Raya. Still standing still, like she is waiting for something or someone.

That's when I felt it, it felt like someone was watching us. I quickly got into my protective stance by the pup's. Raya started to growl lowly. Definitely not friendly whatever it is.

She started to back up to stand by me, and got into a defensive stance. Soon walked out a large dark brown wolf, with glowing red eyes. An Alpha. Not a good thing, shit.

The wolf soon shifted to be a man, around 6'6. Very buff frame, still glowing red eyes showing his wolf was in control. With dark short brown hair. With a scent that smelled disgusting to smell, a rouge. An alpha at that too?

"Oh claim down, I'm not here to cause any trouble" the man standing in front of us says smirking. I stand up straight (still being in wolf form) but my muscles still tense if he decides to attack. "You know the rules, this is the rogue's territory. Not for pack wolves." He states lowly, causing Raya beside me to growl with a snap.

Within a blink of an eye, where the man was standing was now a wolf. He ran at us, Rays gathering all the wolves I had left of my pack and running to who knows where, and I running at the wolf. We collided, we quickly got up and started to circle each other.

You never make the first move in fighting. Alway's wait for the prey to move first, but it seems like he is waiting as well seeing how we have been circling each other for a while. I'm getting inpatient, so I ran to him first. Unsuccessfully grabbing his neck to make a clean kill, he launched himself on top of me holding my neck. Biting down roughly.

I need to get out of here before I lose to much blood! I stand up weakly to only get pushed back down by the wolf. I growl lowly trying to get up, and successfully do too. Shaking him off of me and I dart into the woods. I hear heavy thuds from be hide me. I need to shake him off. I ran faster to try and get away, and it seemed to work, I couldn't hear anyone following me anymore nor could I smell any scents near. I saw a lake up ahead, I started to slow down, panting. Walking up to the lake, I sat down in it, lowering myself further to clean my wounds so they could start to heal.

I must've fallen asleep at some point, opening my eye's it was now noon. The sun starting to set, it was quite a beautiful sight to see. The blue fading into purple, pink, orange and red. I turned my head slightly, wincing at the soreness. At least it was healed now. Slowly getting up, I shook off any water on me. I padded through the forest, slowly. Making sure not to caught any attention, I dont want to get caught up in another fight.

'Still can't believe we lost that, if we stayed a bit longer, we could've won!' Rin yelled in my head, earning a headache to deal with. Rin we could've won, and you know that. If we stayed we would have been killed that earning myself a low huff from him. I mentally rolled my eyes at him and pushed him back, I need to focus now. My old pack must've reached the place Raya was speaking of by now, so now I'm alone. No pack. No family.

I guess it's time to wonder around, sighing I started to look around the forest while walking. To be completely honest, this place seems peaceful. Besides the unwanted company of rogue's, but I guess you could say I'm a rouge now. Just by thinking that made me wine. I kept up my pace and stoped myself from thinking about it, and thought about how beautiful the forest was at night.

Fireflies showing up every now and then, the sound of night bugs and animals, the wind barely howling but still there. A small snap of what sounded like a stick, caught my attention. I snap my head towards the sound to see a small deer, also startled from the sound. It looks like a baby, where is the mother? I wonder, slowly moving to it. I was now be hide it, slowly moving to it trying not to scare it.

I winced at the small crack under my paw when I stepped. The baby deer turned quickly to now be staring at me with fear in it's eyes. The fawn was light brown, with white spots on it's back, with big amber eyes. I lowered myself to show I wasn't a threat, which seemed to claim it down a bit. I could tell it was shaking with fear still seeing how it couldn't stand still. I slowly walk to the poor thing, now that I'm closer. I can see it. It's trapped in a bear trap.

Winning at the sight, the deer looked shocked at my reaction. I leaned down and grabbed the bear trap with my teeth, putting my paw on one side and pushing down on it. The deer quickly removing it's leg and start to hop away.

I carefully and quickly let go to the trap and go to the deer that's now on the ground from falling. Lowering myself to cruel up around it. I start to lick its leg cleaning the wound. Which seemed to claim it down, seeing how it's now leaning on me, slowly falling asleep. It was an adorable sight. I huffed when I was done and laid my head down over the deer's neck. Cuddling the baby.

I should probably be taking this as an opportunity to kill the deer and eat it. But I can't, it's just a baby. I'd be a monster to do so. It was separated from its family, I'm quite a softy to smaller animals, (as you can see).

I was woken by a gently nudge to my nose. I lazily open my eyes yawning. To see an adorable little girls face in front of me smiling brightly. Startled I sat up quickly to look for the small deer. "I'm right here silly!" The little girl giggled. I turned my head slightly which caused another small giggle from her. The little girl had blonde hair, with amber eyes, her skin was pale. To top it all off she had a button nose.

"I'm the deer you helped!" She giggled out. I tickled my head again, moving it to the other side. A deer shifter? Ive never met one before, but why is she alone at such a young age? "My mama and papa died if you were wondering wolfie" she stated, with me nodding along with her response.

"Are you my new daddy?"

I look at her blankly, I can't speak in this form. So I shift to my human form, making sure not to show anything. "Are you?" She moves closer to me, with wondering eyes. Fuck how can I say no to this adorable face.. for a deer she got the puppy eyes down. I sighed and look at her, I softly smile at her.

"Sure kid, what's your name?" She jumps up in excitement, and hugs me. "I'm Rosemary, but you can call me Rose!" She says with a cheeky grin. "I'm Benjamin" I say smiling softly at Rose. "Benny!" She says giggling.

"Alright alright, let's shift back. We currently don't have any clothes" she nods and shifts back to her adorable little shift. I smile and shift back as well. I get up and pick Rose up in my mouth gently, and start to walk slowly into the forest looking for something for us to eat.

Deer shifters can eat meat right? I think they can, but not a lot maybe.. this will be a hassle I huffed out mentally.

We were now in a grassy flied, I'm currently sitting down watching Rose play in the flied. I smile or at least try to in this wolf form. She hops over to me and bucks my side. I lift my brow questioning her, she starts to shake her small tail. Making her whole body move along with it, almost falling over.

I mentally laugh at that, I get up and she darts out into the grassy flied. I guess she wants me to chase her, I chuckled and followed her. I had to slow down my running so I didn't run over her.

A wolf and a fawn(baby deer) playing together, that must be a sight to see. The playfulness ended quickly once I heard a growl. I quickly ran to Rose and make her get under me. I looked around and saw glowing red eyes looking back at me. But it wasn't the same red eyes I saw the other day. Something..., something was different.

My wolf was howling in my head in joy. I shook my head to get him to stop, but he kept howling and started to yip happily. The hell?

Rose pushed herself against my side as the dark black wolf, with glowing red eyes walked closer to us. My brain said attack while my heart said don't. I didn't know what to do. Should I run? Should I attack? Should I walk to- no definitely not. I don't even know the wolf!

I growl caught my attention back onto the wolf. Lowering myself to hide Rose be hide me, I growl back. His ears perked up, he slowly came to a stop only a few feet away from us. His attention going between me and the baby deer next to me.

He seems confused, this is our chance to get out of here! Thinking that, I grabbed Rose. Surprising her making her make a deer like yelp. The wolf growled lowly and jumped on me. I quickly put down Rose and push her out fo the way, getting pinned down. He was on top of me, my back to his chest. Him grabbing onto my neck, not rough enough for it to bleed but strong enough to make me stay put.

I should be growling and fighting back, but my body had it's own mind if it's own. I was winning! Out of all things I could be doing right now, I was winning. Rose was hidden, thank god. The wolf didn't seem to be pleased with that fact though.

I felt him shift from on top of me. "Shift." Was the only thing that needed to be said.

I shifted into my human form, hearing my bones crack and grow. I was now naked, below another much indeed naked man on top of me! I felt my blood rush to my cheeks. Am I blushing?!

Sorry that it's short!<3
I'll try to post more I swear🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 8.7K 24
Benjamin is found in the forest while it's raining, cold and weak. A werewolf Alpha comes across him while patrolling the land and immediately knows...
5.5K 224 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
359K 20.3K 27
Sam hasn't seen Cooper Blackwood in five years. Not since the "incident". And now that he's back, Sam wants answers and he doesn't plan to let him ge...
5.8K 353 24
Part 3 (MxM) The story continues. Something is coming to the Lunar River region. While Kristofer, Atlas, Cassius, and the others try to figure out wh...