𝕣𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕠𝕀𝕑𝕖𝕔π•₯ || 𝕀π•₯οΏ½...

Por plsteachmetoshift

"The way he looks at her. Like she's the most important thing in the world to him." "I think she is." Experim... Mais

CAST | WARNINGS | DESCRIPTION | DISCLAIMERS
AESTHETICS
SOUNDTRACK
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
season four ✨teaser✨
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
season four volume two ✨teaser✨
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
✨important question✨
✨GUYS✨
REWRITE ??
✨i'm a terrible person✨

THIRTY-FIVE

23.5K 520 427
Por plsteachmetoshift

-
TRANQUILITY
-

"STEVE." IRINA WHISPERED to her sleeping boyfriend, who annoyingly didn't respond. "Steve." She tried again in a sing-song voice, earning a slight grunt from him. "Steve." She groaned this time, wanting her boyfriend to wake up. She'd made them breakfast and it was quickly going cold.

"Mm." Steve grunted and rolled over so he wasn't facing Irina anymore, making her exaggerate a gasp.

"Alright, Король Стив (King Steve), you go back to sleep." Irina chuckled evilly, before getting off the bed and very slowly making her way out of the room.

"I suppose I will just eat my plate of pancakes by myself." She spoke loudly. She heard Steve's shuffling stop, but no other noises. "I mean, there is another plate, but if no one will eat them, I guess I will just have to give them to Dustin." She smirked when she heard the duvet move and Steve's footsteps come running out of the bedroom.

"Nope!" He yelled, lifting Irina off of her feet, making her squeal. "You will not give my pancakes to Dustin. They are mine!"

"Well then you should stop ignoring me." Irina laughed.

"I was asleep!" Steve defended.

"Да, да (yeah, yeah), eat your pancakes." Irina chuckled, but Steve looked at her weirdly.

"Did you just call me Dada?" He asked and Irina's eyes widened.

"No, I said..." She trailed off in realisation. "Steve, 'Да' means 'yes'. It is just pronounced as 'da'. I did not call you Dada." Irina explained.

"Sure sounded like it." Steve smirked. "You know I actually prefer Daddy, but-"

"Steve! Eat your pancakes!" Irina scolded while turning on the radio.

"Whatever you say, Mama." Steve teased. Irina sent him a playful glare before humming along to the songs on the radio. She sat across from Steve at the little dining table in their little kitchen. That's right, they'd just managed to save up enough money to buy themselves a cosy house not far from Steve's parents place so they could have their own little space. It was perfect for now.

"So, what were you doing up so early anyway?" Steve asked with a mouthful of pancake.

"Making pancakes." Irina snickered sarcastically.

"No shit." Steve said. "But really, what had you up this early at the weekend?"

"I am just excited for the game later." Irina defended, referring to the basketball game at Hawkins High later.

"Irina," Steve said in a knowing tone. He could see her leg rapidly bounding up and down under the table. "I'm excited too, but I'm not mass producing pancakes at this time of the morning."

"Is it really that bad to want a nice breakfast before a cool sport event?" Irina sighed.

"Irina, come on. What's wrong?" He asked. Steve really didn't want to press, but if it was something that was bothering her so much as to cut into her sleep, then it was something he needed to know about. She let out another sigh and swallowed the lump in her throat.

"I've been having nightmares again." She whispered reluctantly. As soon as the words left her mouth, she refused to meet Steve's eyes. She'd been having therapy since Hopper's death and she didn't want him to think it was all a waste of time. She hadn't had a bad nightmare in months.

"Baby..." Steve trailed off, reaching across the table to take her hand in his. "You know you can tell me about your nightmares. You know I'll stay up with you until you feel safe." Steve said. That's how it worked. She'd have a nightmare and feel shaken and vulnerable for a while after and Steve would sit and hold her, sometimes for hours, until she felt like she could breathe again. She still rarely told him what happened in her nightmares. But it hasn't happened in months. And she still felt bad for keeping him up.

"I know, but this one was different." Irina said.

"What do you mean?" Steve questioned with furrowed brows. "Come on, baby. Talk to me."

"It was... it was like a memory. You know, when you're young and you remember things, but it's fuzzy?" Irina said and Steve nodded. "It was like a childhood memory, but it was clear. It was so clear."

"What did you... remember?" Steve asked.

"I remembered a man and a woman. They were in the front of a car and I was in the back. It was snowing and I remember we were driving for so long. And then we arrived at Kamchatka." She explained.

"What's Kamchatka?" Steve asked.

"A place in East Russia. There's lots of mountains and snow. It's very secluded. The perfect place for a prison camp." She told him, hinting at what she was getting at. Steve felt his stomach drop and he squeezed her hand in reassurance. "The man and the woman got out of the car like they knew what they were doing but then some guards approached them with guns. We were surrounded. Some of the guards... grabbed me and started pulling me away and the man and woman were yelling and screaming and it was all so loud until the guards started firing. The man and woman were dead and I was being dragged away. And that's when my life started. I've never remembered it so clearly before." Irina explained with tears in her eyes. Steve immediately stood up and pulled her into him as she cried a little.

"I'm here. I'm right here with you." Steve coed, stroking her hair. She loved those words. Like she said, it was all about feeling safe.

"Steve," she whimpered and looked up at him. "I think the people that were shot were my parents. I think that's how they died. But I don't know why I'm remembering this now." She said.

"We'll figure it out, beautiful. I promise." Steve told her, placing a hand on either side of her face and pressing a long kiss on her forehead. Just then, the song on the radio changed and Irina's head perked up immediately. It was her favourite song. Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush. Max had made her listen to it one day and she'd been obsessed ever since. Steve moved Irina's arms around his neck and placed his own on her waist.

"It doesn't hurt me. Do you wanna feel how it feels? Do you wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me?" Irina sang as herself and Steve swayed back and forth around their little kitchen. "Do you wanna hear about the deal I'm making?" She sang.

"You," Steve joined her singing. "It's you and me." They sang.

"That is actually very true," Steve said as the song continued. "It is you and me, Irina."

"Always." Irina smiled.

"Always."

***

can i just say how excited i was when i watched st4 and saw max listening to kate bush?! i love kate bush! and running up that hill is literally one of my favourite songs hahaha. me and my mum used to listen to it every day while driving to school when I was little aha. i love hounds of love, babooshka, wuthering heights and cloud busting too so if you haven't heard those i would very highly recommend listening to them.

also, i CANNOT believe how well this book has done. i published it thinking that it was only gonna get a few reads and i remember getting super excited when it hit 1k reads and got a few comments, but now it's had over 200k reads and 500 comments!! i honestly cannot describe how thankful i am, i love you all and hope you enjoy season 4 as much as I enjoyed writing it!!

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

95 0 5
"Come on, Stevey. When are you going to open your eyes and see that she doesn't want you?" "I wasn't talking abou...
31.3K 589 31
You join a new school and meet new people but your past also seems to follow you as you meet the wonderful Steve Harrington. Your life spills out as...
24.2K 505 54
A new girl moves back to Hawkins after many years. She is on a journey to discover her past and find out what happened. But, she gets more than she b...