๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By lustfulsin123

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐„๐๐“ This story takes place after Captain America: The Wint... More

๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„
Chapter 1 // first meeting
Chapter 2 // first interaction
Chapter 3 // first incident
Chapter 4 // feeling guilty
Chapter 5 // first conversation
Chapter 6 // personal space
Chapter 7 // first session
Chapter 8 // first report
Chapter 9 // home
Chapter 10 // trust
Chapter 11 // returns
Chapter 12 // second session
Chapter 13 // accident
Chapter 14 // nightmares
Chapter 16 // surprise
Chapter 17 // first fight
Chapter 18 // labels or not?
Chapter 19 // third session
Chapter 20 // Steve and Bucky
Chapter 21 // third report
Chapter 22 // party
Chapter 23 // part one
Chapter 24 // part two
Chapter 25 // regret
Chapter 26 // healing
Chapter 27 // recovery
Chapter 28 // fourth session
Chapter 29 // pleasure
Chapter 30 // afraid
Chapter 31 // fourth report
Chapter 32 // grieving
Chapter 33 // the truth
Chapter 34 // the gym
Chapter 35 // the plan
Chapter 36 // I love you
Chapter 37 // hang on
Chapter 38 // don't leave
Chapter 39 // come back
Chapter 40 // the serum
Chapter 41 // the letter
Chapter 42 // a new life
Chapter 43 // dating
Chapter 44 // punches
Chapter 45 // first mission
Chapter 46 // flames
Chapter 47 // a traitor
Chapter 48 // a reunion
Chapter 49 // painful words
Chapter 50 // apologies
Chapter 51 // lust
Chapter 52 // betrayal
Chapter 53 // painful truth
Chapter 54 // deja vu
Chapter 55 // panic
Chapter 56 // communication
Chapter 57 // tension
Chapter 58 // beg
Chapter 59 // aftercare
Chapter 60 // revenge
Chapter 61 // shopping
Chapter 62 // first date
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
Bonus I // christmas
Bonus II // the end?
๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š

Chapter 15 // second report

8.7K 247 11
By lustfulsin123

Day fifteen

Saturday

Allison is already awake. She is making her ready for her meeting that is already in 5 minutes. James woke up in her bed and saw her sitting on her chair putting make-up on.

"You also look beautiful without all that make-up, you know." James says in a sleepy voice.

Allison looks at James, who is stretching out before coming out of her bed. "Good morning sleepy head."

"Is your meeting not in five minutes already?" He asks while finally climbing out of bed.

"Yes, I just need to do one thing." She says as she brings her make-up up to her throat, covering her bruises.

James stands next to her with a confused look on his face. He didn't understand why she covered her bruises when it was just an accident.

Allison saw the way he looked and took his hand in hers. "I know it was an accident, but if Steve sees this again he would freak out and send me directly home. I really don't want to leave and you know that." Allison explains.

These words made James really happy. He kisses Allison's forehead before he makes his way to the bathroom.

"See you later!" Allison says before she closes the door.

Progress Report 2

Patient: James Buchanan Barnes

Date: April 28, 2018

1. Anger - Barnes hasn't been angry for a whole week. He feels happy about it because he realizes that he is making progress and he knows that's a good thing. Also when he lost control over his anger, he always was unhappy with himself, so he felt really comfortable about the progress. But yesterday he lost control again: more information about it in the incident.

2. Conversations - on wednesday we had our second session. Barnes was less nervous than the first time. He opened up really quick and he tells more how he feels about some situations. He also felt relieved that I will stay for another week, he appreciates my help and he knows that he needs the help. On the other days we still have our little conversations where sarcasm still plays a huge role. Every day he feels more comfortable talking with me and every day he opens up more to me.

3. Arrangements - control over anger = succeeded (even though he lost control yesterday, one day is harder than the other)

Coming out of his bedroom more often = succeeded, I thought his bedroom was some safe place where he hid but Barnes told me he feels more free when he leaves his room. Barnes felt more like he was trapped there, now he feels like he can breathe again. Everyday we have breakfast, lunch and dinner together. He sometimes even cooks.

Then the last one, getting a healthy relationship with someone he trusts = still in progress, he wants Steve to be that person.

After our second session I added one more: he needs to think about a peaceful place when he wakes up from a nightmare to balance them, I have no idea if he tried this already or not.

4. Nightmares - he still feels like his life isn't his. I think his nightmares play a huge role in this. It's a really difficult subject to talk about over it for Barnes, he always shut himself directly out when I ask him about it. That's why I never question further on it, but I think his nightmares are about Hydra and his time as the winter soldier. He still has them every night. This is a subject Barnes needs to work hard on to open himself about it and to process it. He thinks the nightmares will never go away and will always be a part of him. I am going to try to change that but he is always really negative about it, this will be a long progress.

5. Incident - yesterday Barnes lost control over his anger and throwed glass against the wall. He directly regretted his actions when he saw he scared me. He lost control because I asked what his nightmares are about even though he told me from the beginning I couldn't ask that. Like I said before, it's the hardest subject to talk about with him. (I am not hurt and he didn't try to hurt me!)

Doctor: Allison Smith

"Well, it seems you made some great progress again with Barnes, I am impressed." Tony admits as he sets the progress report back down on the table.

"Thank you." Allison says friendly, shooting him a half-smile. "I am really happy he made so much progress in a short time, but we are still not there."

Tony nodded in agreement, "True, so are you planning to stay another week Doc?"

"Yes, it is really important for him to keep the band, last time I left for not even 2 days and I felt like the trust we built was all gone. So it is better if I stay a little longer if you all agree with that."

They all nodded. "As long as he makes progress, you can stay as long if you need." Fury says.

"Thank you." Allison says while forming a half-smile again.

"He wants to talk to me?" Steve asks, a little nervous.

Allison's smile grew wider as she nodded in confirmation. "Yes, he wanted me to ask if you sometimes want to come downstairs to talk to him about anything. You both know each other for a long time so that trust you had for each other is still there, you just need to fix it. You would be a great choice for the healthy relationship he needs to build."

Steve's shoulders finally relaxed from their tense position as he let out the anxious breath that he had been holding in. "I would love to."

"That's great!" Allison says with a big smile.

"I think there is not much left to say, you are doing a great job Dr. Smith. I would say keep it up." Starks says while bringing his hand up to scratch his chin.

"I will." Allison had made the decision to leave out a lot of parts on her progress report. She didn't think it was necessary to include any information about her and James sleeping in the same bed for two days and the playfull-sexfull games he plays with her. They wouldn't accept a sexual relationship with a patient.

"We'll see you next week, Dr. Smith." Fury says while standing up and walking away, Stark follows him.

"Thank you for your time." Allison says before they leave the meeting room.

Allison turns her attention from the closed door to Steve. "Steve, can I talk with you for a moment?"

Rogers brought his blue eyes back up to hers and nodded. He stood up and walked up to her.

"Can I borrow your key to take James outside tomorrow night?" Allison asks with begging eyes.

Steve rubs his beard while he thinks. "I don't think that's a good idea, If Tony or Fury finds out.. they are going to be mad and maybe even send you home if something goes wrong."

Allison understood Steve but she still wanted to take James outside. "Please Steve, fresh air would do him good. It's only to go into the garden. I promise we won't leave the property."

"It could help him with his progress." He thinks out loud.

It wasn't really a question but Allison still replies to it, "Yes, exactly! I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important. And it would also be great to find the trust back between the two of you."

The flash of a warm grin played along Steve's lips. "Okay fine." He takes the key and gives it to Allison.

"Thank you so much Steve, I will bring it back to you monday." Allison says excitedly.

"That would be great." He replies with a smile.

"Oh and Steve, if you come downstairs to talk with James, treat him like a human being. Not like a person that needs to be fixed but as your best friend." Allison explains while putting the key in her bag.

"I will keep it in mind." He replies before he walks away and says his goodbye.

Allison took her stuff, walked back to the elevator to go back to James and informed him about the meeting.

James was thankful that Steve wanted to talk to him.

Word count: 1407

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 157 32
It's been two months since Y/N returned to the Compound, but despite her best efforts, she can't seem to escape her trauma. Nightmares haunt her at n...
89K 2.9K 26
"I kneel into a dream where I am good and loved. I am loved. My hands have made some good mistakes. They can always make better ones." - Natalie Wee ...
83.1K 1.1K 47
๐— ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ A book full of smut, fl...
311K 7.4K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...