SIGMA || TK ✓

By Peoniex

Trilogy #1 In the werewolf society, Alphas are the most dominant ones, they are the ones who dominate, they... More

THE SIGMA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sigma Trailer
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
INTRO PT.2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
recape. about the characters. questions
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue.
author's note.

Chapter 45

2.6K 219 54
By Peoniex

Sigma rule #45

Let it hurt until it can't hurt anymore. 

❀❀❀

It's been more than two weeks. Nevertheless, the poison from his body was withdrawn, and the wounds were still unhealed. For all these days, Taehyung was determined to not leave his mate's side. In the dawn, he would wake up on the sofa in Jungkook's hospital room, some days on his mate's tummy or by his leg.

Speaking to the unconscious body of his love, he would smile, gazing at his face with eyes full of tears. Taehyung would keep his ears over his chest, gathering the rhythm of his heartbeat — it was dull, timid — and oh how the sigma would think of the time Jungkook's heart would charge in with his own when they were together.

But why wouldn't it now? Taehyung was still by his side, so why wouldn't his heartbeat be like it used to be? Did he not love him anymore? Was it because he was cursed before? Pressing these thoughts aside every midnight, Taehyung shed tears, gawking at the moon discernible from the window.

Jin would carry a lunchbox for him every day. Taking a shower in the hospital's bathroom, he'd tenderly kiss his mate's forehead before taking his leave for the rest of the morning to complete his duty. In the afternoon, the sigma male would pursue his duty with his mate. Instead of ordering the nurses to do the sanitation and re-dressing of the alpha's wounds, Taehyung concluded to do it himself.

Lacing their fingers together, the fellow struggled to warm the alpha's cold frame. Once, when it rained and thundered, he encountered his mate shuddering. With no choice left, Taehyung started to scent his mate; the soothing smell of cocoa seeds made the situation mitigating. Watching Jungkook calm down under his aura, he couldn't hold back the spark in his heart of Jungkook's developing health. 

Just like any other day, Taehyung got up by Jungkook's hospitalized body. His heart clamped at the sight; without letting himself overthink the situation more than he had previously, the fellow drove his way towards the washroom to get ready for his dawn duties and appointments with patients.

After getting ready with a heavy feeling, the sigma rapidly forced his legs towards his mate — like always, leaning in to kiss his forehead. He appeared to not realize when, again, a tear slithered out of his eyes; landing right over Jungkook's closed eyes.

Only if tears would heal things and people.

The erstwhile, wiping his face with his wrists, strolled out of the room. Individuals saw at him with pity. With concern. With — With grief. Neglecting the sentiments in their eyes, and in his own mind, the guy greeted everybody a good morning with a light smile.

Masking emotions is easy.

Slipping into his armchair, Taehyung drew a sharp gasp, bracing himself for his appointments later the same day. One by one, patients appeared to inform him about their concerns, referring to themselves, their family members, and more. Driving off all of his issues, he tried his finest to help people out.

He was in amidst of an appointment when a nurse dashed in; with a radiant smile and glistening eyes, she muttered, "Mr. Kim, he is awake," Taehyung's breath hitched at her words as he immediately got up from his chair with wide and shiny eyes. But — his eyes subsequently landed on the person who was remaining in front of him. 

Taehyung promptly sat back, prescribing the medication to the client. The restless glint was evident in his orbs. And as rapidly as he was done, he rushed out of the room.

Though it was forbidden to run that in the hospital corridor like that — who would stop Kim Taehyung? And why would they even? It was the doctors and the other co-workers in the hospital who witnessed his condition all of this time. How his eyes had sunken in the wait of his mate to wake up.

"What happened to the doctor?" the client from earlier asked the nurse, who came in to inform Taehyung about Jungkook's condition. "Moon goddess tested his love enough, I guess."

.

.

Taehyung halted in front of that one specific room. His parents, along with Namjoon and Jin, were present in the room; blocking the view of the person who was on the bed. He would see the back of his puddly hair — Taehyung did not realize when his eyes once again started to fill themselves.

All the muffled cries and pain start to overflow out of Taehyung as the boy took small steps toward everyone. The elders turned around to face the male, wiping their own fallen tears of happiness and making the way for him.

Big eyes staring at him lovingly, the corner of his lips were hanging up through the oxygen mask; "Mr. Kim. . . you are f-finally here, I was w-waiting for y-you," the alpha boy whispered, joking. Causing everyone to chuckle at the boy.

Meanwhile, Taehyung stood with his eyes hanging low, "I-I was the o-one, who has been waiting for y-you," The male broke down only to lead the smaller boy, who was lying on the bed to roll his eyes playfully before opening his arms in the air for his mate.

The sigma instantly yet gently buried his face on his chest sitting on a stool nearby the bed. Letting out all of his emotions at once. "I mi-missed you so much. So, so much," the elder of the two exclaimed before taking his palm onto his. The man started to plant smooches over his alpha's knuckles. Oh ever so softly.

Jungkook just stared at him with a small smile before letting his palm out of his fiance's reach—He reached out to wipe off his tear strains. "Why a-are you crying? It makes me want to cry too," the male muttered — only if there wasn't a mask over his face, they could visibly see his adorable pout. The former chuckled at him before holding onto his wrist again and starting to caress his palm, with loving eyes fixated on his love. 

.

.

It was the next day when Jungkook's oxygen mask was taken out and guess what was the initial thing that took place thereafter? The alpha was attacked by a sigma with butterfly kisses. The lad could do nothing but snicker at the smooches all over his face. That was then again the latter realized how gentle the former was with him.

Love was being showered on the fellow, but he actually felt the need to pamper the other male with love after learning what all he went through in the past by Namjoon and Jin. Lord knows how tense Taehyung was when he got to know about the fact that the younger was now thoroughly aware of his past situation. For a flash, he undoubtedly expected the alpha to be mad at him for not sharing it with him but he was seized back when Jungkook hugged him ever so tightly and asked, "I did make things hard for you, didn't I?" To which, the elder couldn't do much but shake is head left to right before muttering, "You made it easy."

Little by little, Jungkook commenced to heal quickly and the pace even got better when the gamma lord, in the request of granny Kim, visited the hospital. The former gamma did not only bless them, but likewise gave them a small gift. The gift was something very valuable.

The gamma lord explained that they were the next pair who were elected to protect the philosopher's stone. This stone has had a long history and, affirming to the gamma, this crystal has had a remarkably old connection with the two; Jungkook and Taehyung.

The pair was left astonished at his words but decided to press it back and acknowledge the responsibility the old man had passed onto them. The crystal was so beautiful, when viewed from the front it would look purple, from the right side it was red, and from the left it was blue, assuredly or not so assuredly describing the two men — maybe or maybe not.

Jungkook was exceedingly amazed at the crystal, and the way the gamma lord was gawking at the couple who earnestly staring at one another only led something in Namjoon's head — something in the book sigma- the curse reminded him of this. 

❀❀❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 209K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
820K 37.9K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
514K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
5.6M 248K 36
[COMPLETED] Werewolves are born with ranks. It's great for prideful Alphas but unfortunate for weak Omegas. But sometimes, fateful meetings changes e...