Second Chance at Forever | C...

By melodicmisery

Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE'ᔕ ᗰᗩTE ᑕOᗰEᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK TO ᕼIᗰ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE ᙭ Oᑕ -- -- ᑭOᔕT-ᗷᖇEᗩKIᑎG ᗪᗩᗯᑎ -- More

Second Chance at Forever
Cast
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036

025

1.3K 28 1
By melodicmisery

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
Fall Into You

________________________________________________________________________________

-Abigail-

It wasn't until she was laid down onto the softness of a bed that she realized he had moved her. She was still clinging to him and kissing him breathlessly. If the others were still there, she didn't hear them, but frankly she was far too focused on the man in her arms—my fiance!—to figure out where the family was. Fiance still wasn't enough. Boyfriend was silly. Husband was the strongest word for what he was to her, and yet it still wasn't quite right. He was her very existence and she wanted every moment of forever to be with him.

It took her a moment to realize she had somehow lost her shoes in the process, but they could be being gnawed on by Jacob and his pack for all she cared. Carlisle had laid her out on the sheets and his long, hard body was spread out over her, dwarfing her deliciously by his size and power.

Her body moved, her hips shifting and her thighs parting so he fell between them, causing them both to moan. One of her legs hooked up and around his thigh while the other rubbed against his hip and she felt him shudder against her. So much control, so much power, and she could make him tremble by rubbing her leg against his. She was feeling a bit smug, especially with his ring secured on her finger. How did that get there? She didn't know that either, but she would figure it out later.

Her hands tugged at his jacket and he allowed that to come off, followed by his tie and a couple buttons. His hand was sliding up the skirt of her of her dress and she was never more thankful that she had decided against dressing a bit more casually in pants, and had also shaved nearly every part on her except arms and eyebrows. Most of what he felt was skin and she broke out in goosebumps, wiggling against him a whimper as the feeling of his touch went right for the already burning hot pit in her lower belly.

But then his fingers scraped the edges of her panties and he froze when he realized what he was feeling was basically the extent of them. The pair she had changed into were even smaller than the ones she had changed out of. Wearing a thong with a skirt was risky, but it wasn't windy so she had went with it. There was barely a back, and the front was a small V, and they were held together with just a thin line of lace.

Her body heated as he pulled back, not in embarrassment like usual, but with lust. If she hadn't been turned on before, the sight of his pitch black eyes and the low growl that left his throat certainly changed that. Eyes locked on hers, he ran his fingers behind her to feel even more bare skin, and then back around to find what passed as coverage. His onyx gaze seemed to somehow go even darker and there was another rumble of a growl from deep in his chest.

This was his beast, the predator inside him that he fought on a daily basis to keep away. But it was out, she could see the cage was unlocked and she knew better than to test his control; if he hurt her, he would never forgive himself. And while she desperately wanted him, and she did tell by the way he was pressing against her thighs, hard and hot and heavy, that he wanted her as well. But she wouldn't ask for him to take her, not fully while she was still human. She did kind of want to lose her virginity while it still counted, but she wouldn't ask that if him.

However, that didn't mean they couldn't get pleasure, she just had to be careful how she did it. If she spooked him, there would be no talking to him. So she paused for a quick second to think of a plan, and decided that she had an idea. She had never touched herself before, but she's not completely naive. Biting her lip, which earned her another delicious growl, she took his hand and pulled it up to her lips. He swallowed hard, keeping every motion she took in his sights.

He roared when she took his fingers into her mouth and her eyes nearly rolled back into her head. It was as if they had made love just yesterday, that's how strong the memory of his taste was. While she knew his cock tasted even better, his fingers certainly held their own. Fighting the urge to close her eyes, she kept her emerald hues locked on his onyx ones as she knew she would never get over the sight of how they looked right then: naked and full of need, desperate and wild to take her even though that door was firmly shut and no amount of knocking would get it open.

She hummed and coated his finger in a sheen of her saliva before taking another one in and doing the same motions. He snarled and growled, hips rocking and she nearly wept with need. If he wasn't pressed against her, she would've squeezed her thighs shut, but as it was his hips were in the way so she simply rocked against him to relieve some of the tension. He growled again and the noises weren't helping the pressure.

Once she was satisfied in how coated they were, she slowly pulled them out and let a small pop leave her mouth as they left. He rocked against her again and she smiled softly, knowing how wide her eyes must be with lust, and slowly she moved his hand back down her body with one of her own. The other hand she used to tug up her skirt and when he felt the motion, immediately his gaze followed it and he moaned as his eyes took in what his hands had felt.

"You little vixen," he managed to say through a mouthful of venom. She simply smiled at him and widened her hips a little more, wiggling them for a moment, before pushing his saliva-covered fingers past the lace of her useless panties, and to the drenched folds of her sex.

He roared again, the sound making her even damper. The predatory noises, the dark eyes...they told her she was pleasing her mate, that he was aroused and attracted to her. It was the primal instinct to want to do so, to succumb to the sins of the flesh with the man who completed her in more ways than she even dreamed. And to know he was so affected, to see all those signs, well she was incredibly pleased with herself.

But she couldn't think too far in those directions, not for long, because as soon as he touched her, she was hissing and moaning loudly in pleasure. And it was a simple touch, not even to her clit or her entrance, but to the juicy folds that hid them. She could see him fighting with something and he stared into her eyes for a moment and she gave a single nod, which helped him to move along.

With a grin, she heard the ripping of the offending panties and the scraps were tossed away to be forgotten. He shifted and hitched her leg higher over his back which opened her up to him, making her breath hitch and stutter in her chest, her heart beating quicker. God, he's touching me... Yes, yes...

She wiggled a little to try and get him moving, her eyes dark with need as she bit her lip earning another delightful sound. The saliva she put on his fingers was probably gone, but she was soaked enough it didn't matter. She wasn't entirely convinced all her wetness was just from this moment because she could hear the motions of his fingers as he began to run them through her wet folds.

It was an odd sensation to be a virgin again, to feel untouched even though you distinctly remembered almost two hundred years worth of having sex basically every single night. But she was new and her body was new, untouched by any hands except his and he seemed to remember this as well as he smirked and teased her, not yet finding her clit or entrance, but just moving through her slick lips.

"Carlisle," she whined, squirming against him as she hitched her leg up even higher, as high as it could go without landing on his shoulder. "Please don't tease me."

He groaned. "I can never deny you," he growled and soon a finger dipped past her lips and she was arching and crying out his name loudly. The self-satisfied smirk on his face was charming and hot and addicting. "I missed that so much... I love hearing you scream my name. Do it again for me, precious girl."

He found her clit again, flicking it with his forefinger and she wiggled, whimpering as she called out for him. "Yes, god, yes. Carlisle...!"

He growled. "That's a good girl. Remember my name, let me hear it, let me know how good you feel." Dirty talking Carlisle. Lord help her. And she was marrying this man.

That's when a finger circled her entrance, making her whimper again, and then pushed inside her slowly so she could get used to it. But it felt right, complete, no pain as he pushed it in slowly to the knuckle. She cried out his name again, especially when he crooked it, and her whole body jumped and arched as white hot pleasure shot through there.

"There. Oh, god, there... Carlisle, please..." He pumped his finger a couple times, crooking it each time he got to the knuckle and she almost whined when he pulled it out, but a second finger joined it and he turned his wrist so his thumb could press against her clit. She screamed again, hearing the squelching sound as he pumped his fingers in and out of her and let his thumb play with her swollen nub.

Her body was wiggling and writhing, her cries loud and full of need and passion, most of them being his name. She hadn't realized he had done it, but suddenly a cool mouth was on her breast. Her dusky pink nipple puckered immediately at the delicious torture, reaching and hardening for him.

"Yes!" she breathed. Her fingers landed in his hair and she pressed him down as she arched up. "Yes, baby, suck me." He growled and moved to her other breast. Faintly she realized he had simply tugged the top of her dress down over her heaving chest, and she wished she had thought of that before. But it seemed like where she started at was fine with him.

She felt herself getting close, her belly stirring as the pleasure threatened to dump her over. She wiggled again, calling out to him in warning and he simply smiled around the nipple in his mouth as he alternated again, and pumped his fingers faster.

There was no stopping it if she wanted to. With a loud cry and scream of his name, she came, covering his fingers with her release as her body trembled and grew warm. It seemed to last forever, her back arching and she kept him latched to her breast as she rode out her orgasm on his fingers, hips rocking. It seemed no matter what the memories told her of their previous sexual experiences, nothing was quite like the real deal. And he hadn't even been inside her yet.

An eternity later she came down, slumping back into the pillow as sweat ran down the middle of her back. It's how she laid, boneless and ravished and so so satisfied. She didn't see, but she could feel the heat of Carlisle's stare on her as he pulled back from where he has been attached to her chest. Gently he pulled his fingers from inside her and she grunted as she was left empty. Still she didn't move, thighs slick with her own release, bare chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her dress had been shoved up around her waist with all their movements and Carlisle was silent as she got herself under control.

"You are quite a wicked little creature."

His voice was rough and she slowly dragged her eyes open to look at him. Black eyes and hard against her thigh, he was waiting for her to gather herself and help him. So she sucked in another breath and grinned at him before reaching for his belt.

But he stopped her, hands gently as he tugged hers away and she frowned. "But you're still hard."

He snorted softly. "Still as blunt as ever, I see."

She shrugged. "It's why you love me."

"Oh, my dear. There are many reasons why I love you." He pulled her hand up and tenderly kissed her palm. "But not tonight."

"Carlisle—"

He shook his head. "Tonight is your night. Your wishes are more important than mine."

"Okay. Then I wish to give you a hand job."

He sighed, though he still smiled. "What ever will I do with you?" he whispered.

"Hopefully let me give you a hand job."

His eyes turned up to her sternly. "Will you allow me to take care of you afterwards?" She paused and realized that's what this was about. She was still exposed with her drying come on her thighs and her dress trussed up around her waist, her breasts shiny with his venom—though she was sure she rather liked that part—and slightly swollen from his vigorous sucking. She looked like she was well pleased and she felt like it, but it was part of his need as her mate to clean her up and take care of her after sexual encounters.

"I promise."

Her hand moved from his grip down to cup him through his pants. He roared again and this time she smirked because her mate wanted her. She could feel how he throbbed and ached in the confines of his pants. Her fingers of one hand moved to work on his belt as the other one kept moving on him, feeling as he trembled and held himself back. Frankly she wasn't used to that as he didn't have to when she was a vampire, but as she said, she understood.

Finally she worked his belt off and tossed it aside. The button and zipper on his pants were easy and she was tugging them and his boxer briefs down low enough that she could get his cock free and lift it out. He roared again and she purred in pleasure and self-satisfaction. She was pleasing him, making him feel good. As much as he needed to clean her up after he made her come, she needed to give him this and help him afterwards, too. It was instinct and there was no work around.

The first moan of her name had her chest swelling with pride, love, and more heat, but she focused solely on him. She could tell it wouldn't take much, he had been so worked up from what he did to her. He was hard and long, just like she remembered. He pulsed under her fingers and her thumb reached the head to smear the drip he gave along the tip. His roar fell into a moan and then a whimper as his body shuddered and his hips rocked and she could tell how close he was.

"Come for me, Carlisle," she purred to him. "Be a good boy and cover my fingers. I want to taste you."

He gasped and she watched something slam in his body and he let another roar of pleasure as he released over her hand. She moaned as the come coated her fingers and she hummed, letting him ride out his orgasm like he did her and when she knew he was done, when he stuttered to a stop and hissed slightly, she pulled her hand away.

And she did just what she said, licked her fingers clean of him. His lips parted and he groaned and she could tell he wished he didn't have to hold back, but there would be no talking him out of it either way.

He lay beside her, breathing in deeply while she closed her eyes and smiled. She was satisfied, still missing him inside her, but she was ever so grateful for what he did for her tonight. She wouldn't ask again for a very long time because she knew how be felt about pushing the limits with her and his self-control. She trusted him, and he trusted her, but he didn't trust himself, and she just had to wait until he did.

Quickly she rolled over, pressing against him as she pushed him to his back. Like before, she pressed kisses all over his face and neck and chest, suddenly sort of disappointed she didn't get his shirt off, but at she figured she could try that some other time. "Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

The mantra left her mouth as her exposed body pressed against his mostly clothes one. The fabric of his shirt rubbing against her chest made her nipples ache and the leg of his pants against her still swollen clit made her jump, but she was too busy appreciating her mate and the love he showed her by giving her this gift.

"What in the world are you thanking me for, silly girl?" he asked, astonished.

"For doing this with me. I want you so much, and I really do understand your hesitation. But to me, those fifty years never happened." He flinched and she didn't mean it like that so her fingers went to his hair to soothe him. "I'm sorry, I just mean that it feels like just yesterday we were having sex every night. I mean of course I remember the last twenty-three years and it's so confusing to remember that and still feel like it's 1955 and I'm an unbreakable vampire." She sighed softly. "Although I'm sure we'll both have fun when you get to take my virginity again." She smirked lightly as he shivered and he eyed her tiredly. "Okay, okay sorry. But I'm still grateful you gave me this. This has become the best birthday ever."

"Because I made you come?"

She smirked. "Well, that, too." She held up her hand where her ring sparkled in the light. "But mostly this. I can finally be Mrs. Cullen again. I missed that almost as much as I missed you."

His eyes softened and she saw the onyx was fading back to topaz and he gazed at her lovingly. "I love you so much, my sweet Abigail."

She leaned in and nuzzled against him. "I love you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.2K 57
"𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒅." - 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂. 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚞...
27.9K 557 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫" ... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪...
49.5K 1.2K 25
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙.❞ 𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙘�...
99K 2.8K 16
(𝐧.) 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡�...