Just ME

By Dani_Hasran

Just a normal kid that happen to meet a russian spy on the run after she lost her only family that she has. B... More

Author's Note
New Hope
I Got You
A Family❤️
Quality Time❤️
Unexpected Call
The Bartons' Family
Will Miss You Sister
Days Without You
Mexico
A Deal
Meeting Them
Favourite❤️
Risks
Audition
Party
Party (part 2)
Lost Track
The Fight
Strangers
Break Down
Battle Of New York
Battle Of New York (part 2)
Nightmares
HYDRA
It Begins
Bucky & The Red Room
Breaking The News
Right Behind You
We Here For You❤️
Who Are You?
Memories Back
Make It Up To You
Maximoff Twins
Little Shopping Trip❤️
Morning Run
Don't do this to me Nick.
New Jersey
Bucky?
Choice
Fight
On Your Left Grandpa
It's Good to be Back
Dinner
Struggling
New Year
Elizabeth❤️
Birthday❤️
Lagos
Guilt
London
Team Cap
RAFT
Manchester
Yelena?
Widows
Long Ride
Alexei
St. Petersburg
The Red Room
I'm Back!
Recovery
Concert
Party
Party Part 2
It's Okay
Father-Daughter Moment
Photoshoot
Infinity Stones
The Mind Stone
Wakanda
Bring Me Thanos!!!
Blip
My Lowest
Three Painful Weeks
You're....Back
Go for the head
The Wedding
Long Day Ahead
My Little Trouble
Alexei
I'm Done...
Shut Down
A Year Later....
Scott
Time Machine
Sh*t!
I'm Sorry
I'll Do It
The Stones
Let Me Go
She's Gone...
Snap
ENDGAME
Natalia?
She will make it
The Message
Hey, fam...
Chase....
Marry Me?
Bonds
Bonds Part 2
Mrs Maximoff
First Dance
Thank you

It's Okay

313 3 0
By Dani_Hasran

y/n's POV
"alright kid, you need to focus at the target. Your feet need to be apart so you can aim more." Clint said showing me the correct way to aim the target in using bow and arrow. I aim closely and.... BULLSEYE! "YESSS!!!" I high five Clint and Lila. We both are the only one interested in archery while Cooper more in self defense which I'm good at.

Suddenly a sound of a bike approach the house. I try my best to get a clear vision of who is it since it's night time. The closer the bike, I couldn't hide my smile. I put down the bow and arrow and run towards the figure. I hug her tightly I let small sobs at her chest. It's natalia, my sister. My big sis. After a month, at last I get to see her.

"Natalia are you okay, did you hurt?" I ask checking her face, arm or anywhere that possible. Natasha chuckle and give me the forehead touch. "hey malyshka I'm fine, I'm good no worries." I smile and pulls out from her. I smack her arm few times.

Natasha's POV
"you idiot why you didn't call me! It's been a month. A short text at least should be nice Nat!" uh oh she called me Nat now I'm in trouble. I gulp and pull her into a long hug. She stop smacking me. "I'm sorry malyshka. I really want to call you the moment I land but something happened." She pulls out from the hug and furrow her eyebrows. "is everything okay natalia? You want to talk about it?" she asked with a concern look.

We sit on the grass and silent for a moment. I was fidgeting my finger don't know how to say to her. She took my hand give me a squeeze. That's new. She always has a way to keep me calm. I take a deep breathe "Tony wants to have a party at the compound." I said and she just listen. "he invited you to tag along but apparently I still thinking because I still need to settle your documentations." she look me in the eyes. She gave me a blank reactions which I can't read. "I supposed to meet Fury tomorrow morning but since both me and Tony had a fight, I just stormed out the compound and here I am now." I continue.

She interlocking our hand and kiss the back of my hand before she say "well I'm a bit surprised the tin man wants to meet me that badly." she said and I laugh at her sarcasm. "how about this, you bring me meet the rest of the team especially the tin man and we both meet Fury and settle about me." she said in a calming tone. Damn how can she be so calm while I am so miserable right now. "natalia? Hey, you good?" I snap back to reality and she cups my face "it's okay natalia we do it together. That's what sisters do right? She ask and I nod. "what can I do without you malyshka. You always know what to say." she gives me a slight chuckle "well I take that as a compliment big sis."

"alright how about you pack now so we can have a long night ride to the compound?" I said and her eyes sparkle. She totally sprint out to her room. I shake my head looking at her excitement.

I sit there for another few moments until Clint took a place beside me. "Tony really gave you a headache this time huh?" I just laugh and give him a faint smile. "you knew him and being a Stark really give me a heart attack sometimes. He really insisted want me to bring y/n. I never see him this insist. He even not allow any I emphasize 'NOT ALLOW' any alcohol and random people to his party. Definitely just us." Clint gave a shocking look not buy anything I just said. "yep definitely not him. I think he loves this kid even though he never meet her yet. Like the kid even have a soft spot from Fury!" we both throw a fit cause it's damn true.

As soon we gather ourselves together, y/n come back with her backpack and casual clothes. I turn to Clint "we should go now" he raise his eyebrows "you will go by what Nat?" he asking me and I pointed to my bike. He smack my arm and went inside god knows why. I rub my arm and that little sis of me just help me by throwing a fit. Clint came back with a car keys. "Take it it's Tony btw. You did not just ride a bike with a kid. I will bring your bike later on don't worry." he insist bringing y/n by car.

I nod and give him a hug "thank you Clint for taking care of y/n while I'm not here. I owe you once." he let go of me "no problem Nat. Both of you are my responsibility now. I care about her like how I do to you." he gives me a reassuring squeeze on my shoulder.

y/n's POV
Clint then scrouch to my level and give me a warm hug. "Take care kid. I will miss having you here." I pull out from him "okay first of all it's not that we didn't meet at all hawkeye. Secondly you still owe me a sparring. Thirdly I want you to be at the party no buts!" I said and that gives him a chuckle.

"Sure kid, I won't miss your party and btw I have something for you. It's in the boot. Use it wisely okay." I nod put up promise hand.

We soon in the car and natasha starts to drive. After a long comfortable silent, I turn on the radio and my favourite song came out. (you can play don't give up on me by Andy grammer)

I just humming the first three parts of the song and natasha try to follow but she failed. When it comes to the chorus parts, I sing it loudly.

'Cause I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No not yet
Even when I'm down to my last breath
Even when they say there's nothin' left
So don't give up on

I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No not me
Even when nobody else believes
I'm not goin' down that easily
So don't give up on me

Natasha stunned of the lyrics and I swear I saw her tears. I take her free hand to hold and sing the last part of the song

I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do until my heart
Is black and blue

I give a squeeze. She looks at me giving a soft smile of hers before focusing back on the road.

We sang few more songs that she knows at least because don't want to let her gets sleepy.

"do you know English is not my main speaking language?" I ask making a small conversation. She had a shocked look on her face "SERIOUSLY??!!" I laugh at her reactions and nod. "I speak malay language. My parents basically from Malaysia but then we move to Manchester for business thing I'm not sure. Growing up there and here I am with you." I said. "wow malyshka you never fail to impress me." she said shaking her head.

"do you want to hear some of malay songs that I know?" I ask and she nods eagerly. I turn off the radio and open YouTube on my phone searching my favourite malay song. (you can play lagu kita by aizat amdan on Spotify)

I sing the second part and she tries to understand what is the song about.

Ku petik guitar akustik ini
Dengan harapan dia mendengar
Melodi indah yang ku cipta
Hanya untuk luahkan rinduku padanya

She can pick few words but still confused.

Dan aku terus menyanyi lagu ini untuk mu
Walau berjuta mendengar
Lagu ini hanya untuk mu

Arah hidup kita
Terkapai bintang di angkasa
Berkelip melukis cinta
T

erciptalah lagu kita

I sing the chorus part she enjoys the melody of the song.

"Wow the melody is nice. I love it. Make sure you show me the meanings of the song and teach me how to speak malay." she said and I nod sure.

We've been driving for few more hours and we arrive at a tall tower in the middle of New York City. I amaze at how beautiful the tower is from the outside.

Natasha drive through the garage and park at the empty spot. I swear to god there are dozens more of cars and bikes there. I bet most of it are Tony's.

When she turn off the engine, she turn to me. "you ready malyshka?" she ask me grabbing my hands. I take a deep breathe and nod "Ready."

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Thank you for the 170+ reads and 2 votes! I really appreciate it! As you can see y/n speak malay which same as me. English is totally my second language and for the song, I will put the meanings below. Don't forget to give some advice, votes or comments!

Peace no war,
Dani.

_______________________________________

Lagu Kita by Aizat Amdan (malay lyrics)

Deras hati ku berdetar
Di langit aku terlihat kamu
Terang malam teman kita
Dengan angin meniup sayu

Ku petik guitar akustik ini
Dengan harapan dia mendengar
Melodi indah yang ku cipta
Hanya untuk luahkan rinduku padanya

Dan aku terus menyanyi lagu ini untuk mu
Walau berjuta mendengar
Lagu ini hanya untuk mu

Arah hidup kita
Terkapar bintang di angkasa
Berkelip melukis cinta
Terciptalah lagu kita

Hahaha ho oh
Hahaha ho hu

Melodi indah yang ku cipta
Hanya untuk luahkan rinduku padanya
Dan aku terus
Menyanyi lagu ini untuk mu
Walau berjuta mendengar
Lagu ini hanya untuk mu

Arah hidup kita
Terkapar bintang di angkasa
Berkelip melukis cinta
Terciptalah lagu kita

_______________________________________

English translation

My heart beat fast
I see you in the sky
The bright night accompany us
The wind blowing gently

I pluck my accoustic guitar
Hoping she'll listen to it
Sweet melody which I created
Just for me to tell you that I miss you

And I unhesitatedly
singing this song for you
Even millions listening it
This song is only meant for you

Our path of life
is reflected by the stars in the sky
Twinkling creating love
Thereby comes our song

Haaaa... Ooohhh... Haaa... Ooohh...

Sweet melody which I created
Just for me to tell you that I miss you

And I unhesitatedly
singing this song for you
Even millions listening it
This song is only meant for you

Our path of life
is reflected by the stars in the sky
Twinkling creating love
Thereby comes our song

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 20.9K 110
𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄. ᗢ 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅 。・*. | ❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦, ...
9.4K 370 13
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
89.4K 2.4K 13
𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 | "ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴢᴏʟᴏʜᴏᴠ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀs." ⧗ вσσк σηє σƒ тнє zσℓσнσν ѕєяιєѕ "𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙖�...
606K 19.7K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...