BLESSED - CURSED • ELIJAH MIK...

Por StormcallerSunclass

It is both a blessing And a curse To feel everything So very deeply. d.j book one of the 'given-taken' series. Más

cast
aesthetics
act 1
masquerade
rose
katerina
the sacrifice
by the light of the moon
the descent
daddy issues
crying wolf
the dinner party
the house guest
know thy enemy
the last dance
klaus
the last day
the sun also rises
as I lay dying
act 2
the birthday
the hybrid
the end of the affair
disturbing behaviour
the reckoning
smells like teen spirit
ghost world
ordinary people
homecoming
the new deal
our town
the ties that bind
bringing out the dead
dangerous liaisons
all my children
1912
break on through
the murder of one
heart of darkness
do not go gentle
before sunset
the departed
act 3
growing pains
memorial
rager
the five
the killer
we all go a little mad sometimes
my brother's keeper
we'll always have bourbon street
o come all ye faithful
after school special
catch me if you can
a view to a kill
into the wild
down the rabbit hole
stand by me
bring it on
because the night
american gothic
pictures of you
she's come undone
walking dead
epitaph

graduation

854 21 1
Por StormcallerSunclass

AVY grinned as he helped Caroline man the yearbook table, Bonnie's voice speaking through the blonde's mobile.

"I hit kind of a snag" Bonnie sighed.

"A snag? A snag is a bad yearbook picture" Caroline argued "You hit a tsunami, where are you?"

"I'm trying to fix it, but I'm running into some trouble" Bonnie explained "I need to wait until the full moon tonight to have enough power to put the veil back up"

"Are you telling me that we might graduate right smack in the middle of a ghost-filled Expression Triangle?" Avy questioned.

"Maybe we should just cancel" Bonnie suggested.

"No, we are not going to cancel" Caroline spoke offended "Graduation is the most important event of our lives, the last ceremony of our youth, it is our rite of freaking passage! Hell will freeze over before I let anyone cancel graduation"

"Can you not make jokes about hell freezing over? We're not that far off from that already" Bonnie sighed.

"Just promise us that today is a friend day" Avy spoke.

"Okay, I promise, I love you" Bonnie agreed.

"I love you, too" Caroline said.

"I love you more!" Avy called.

-

Avy cracked his neck, his body adorned in his graduation cap and gown, the boy preparing for the possibility of a fight.

"Klaus, now is not the time to decide that you are over me" Caroline hissed into her phone "I'm gonna call you every ten minutes until you get your ass here to save Damon's life"

"Where is everyone?" Avy moved to Bonnie's side.

"I'm here" Matt called as he ran over.

"Where have you been?" Caroline asked.

"Oh, you know, making plans for the summer, dodging death by vampire hunter" Matt smirked.

"Where's Elena? We can't do this without her" Bonnie said.

"I'm here" Elena approached with Stefan "Thank you for today"

"I can't believe it! We're actually all here, we are all here together!" Caroline grinned "Bonnie Bennett, are you crying?"

"It's our last hurrah before you guys go off to college" Bonnie cried.

"Before we go off to college" Caroline corrected.

"I...kinda sorta missed the deadline" Elena sighed "You know, being an emotionless bitch"

"Well, the perks of being a vampire – we can go wherever we wanna go" Caroline smiled "We can choose our own roommates, we could – we could get a triple room!

"I'm happy we're all here" Bonnie smiled.

"Aw – group hug!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Ah, I don't – I don't hug..." Stefan began.

"Get over yourself" Avy grinned pulling Stefan in.

As the ceremony began they all moved to their seats, eagerly anticipating their graduation.

"Welcome parents, family, and friends, what a beautiful day for a graduation, thank you for joining us today on this special day, as we celebrate our graduates, so let's get started" The Mayor began the ceremony, reading off names "Not to play favourites, but I am especially proud of this next graduate, my lovely daughter: Bonnie Bennett!"

Avy smiled as he watched his friends graduating, grinning brightly as he received his diploma, his friends cheering in their seats.

-

As the ceremony began to come to an end, Stefan spoke through his phone, Alaric's voice on the other end, Caroline trying to call Klaus to save Damon.

"Okay, just hang on a little longer" Stefan spoke "Caroline's calling Klaus again"

Caroline hung up, shaking her head. A sudden high pitch noise rang out, the vampires all clutching their heads in pain as some familiar witches approached.

"Remember us, Caroline?" The witch from Bonnie's sacrifice spoke.

She intensified their pain before her head was suddenly sliced from her body, both thumping as they hit the ground.

"There are plenty more of these to go around" Klaus spoke "Who's next? I can do this all day"

Avy smiled at Klaus, grinning as the Original Hybrids moved into action.

-

Avy sat on the edge of Caroline's bed, a smile on his face as she jumped onto the bed beside him.

"You're leaving, aren't you?" Caroline smiled softly.

"Yeah" Avy nodded.

"Anywhere nice?" She asked.

"I've got a couple places in mind" Avy grinned "You could always come with?"

"Avy" Caroline began.

"I know" Avy smiled "College is a big enough adventure for now"

Caroline smiled at her friend.

"I'm proud of you, Care" Avy said "You've come a long way"

"What, from being a neurotic control freak to a neurotic control freak with vampirism?" Caroline joked.

"You know what I mean" Avy laughed, nudging her.

"You've come a long way too" Caroline said "You're not some fragile human that does what he's told anymore, you took control of yourself and your life, and I like that"

"Now I'm a bitchy Original hybrid" Avy grinned "Oh my god, I'm Klaus"

Caroline and Avy laughed.

"You're going back to him after, aren't you?" Care asked.

"Yeah, I think I am" Avy sighed.

"Well, make sure you send me a picture of everywhere you go, and everyone you sleep with" Caroline ordered.

"Aye aye, Captain" Avy smiled "I'm gonna miss you Care"

Avy hugged her tightly.

"I'll miss you more" Caroline grinned.

-

Avy sped down the highway, his windows open, music blaring from the radio of his car, the boy reaching to turn it down as he dialled a familiar number.

"Avy?" Elijah's voice asked.

"Hey honey" Avy grinned.

"You're calling me" Elijah stated.

"Good observation" Avy said "Rebekah told me once that you were a fan of lying when you couldn't explain your emotions and honestly, that's kind of a vibe, I was always able to tell when you were lying but I didn't want to see through your lies so I let you break my heart, but I wanted to say something to you"

"What?" Elijah asked .

"Thank you" Avy said "I wouldn't be who I am now if you hadn't left, I'd still be pleasing everyone else instead of living how I wanted to live, you were right when you said that if they didn't love me as I am they didn't deserve me, you lied when you said 'no', told me I wasn't wrong when I accused you of having no love for me, I was wrong wasn't I?"

"Yes" Elijah exhaled "I never stopped loving you, I don't think I could if I tried"

"I love you too, asshole" Avy smiled "You're in New Orleans, correct?"

"Yes" Elijah spoke, confusion in his voice.

"I'm coming to join you, soon" Avy said "But first I've got a world to see"

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked.

"Stunning sunsets, black sand beaches, exquisite wines" Avy smirked

"Santorini sounds like a good place to start"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

160K 3.2K 51
Arkyn Mikaelson decides to go home where a beautiful witch catches his eye. Torn between keeping her safe and being selfish and being with her, he st...
54.8K 1.4K 37
𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡...
54.8K 2.3K 9
GHOST STORY. ❝PEOPLE SPEED BY, NOT NOTICING THE DETAILS OF THEIR SURROUNDINGS. FOR THEM, I AM JUST ANOTHER GHOST WITH AN UNFINISHED BUSINESS.❞ [EXTEN...
250K 6.1K 20
when I saw you, I felt something I never felt [ the vampire diaries ] [ season 4 ] [ second book in 'the wolf' series ]