BLESSED - CURSED • ELIJAH MIK...

StormcallerSunclass tarafından

It is both a blessing And a curse To feel everything So very deeply. d.j book one of the 'given-taken' series. Daha Fazla

cast
aesthetics
act 1
masquerade
rose
katerina
the sacrifice
by the light of the moon
the descent
daddy issues
crying wolf
the dinner party
the house guest
know thy enemy
the last dance
klaus
the last day
the sun also rises
as I lay dying
act 2
the birthday
the hybrid
the end of the affair
disturbing behaviour
the reckoning
smells like teen spirit
ghost world
ordinary people
homecoming
the new deal
our town
the ties that bind
bringing out the dead
dangerous liaisons
all my children
1912
break on through
the murder of one
heart of darkness
do not go gentle
before sunset
the departed
act 3
growing pains
memorial
rager
the five
the killer
we all go a little mad sometimes
my brother's keeper
we'll always have bourbon street
after school special
catch me if you can
a view to a kill
into the wild
down the rabbit hole
stand by me
bring it on
because the night
american gothic
pictures of you
she's come undone
walking dead
graduation
epitaph

o come all ye faithful

328 10 0
StormcallerSunclass tarafından

AVY glanced around at the Winter Wonderland charity event, his blonde best friend by his side as the fake snow fell around them.

"You're going to do what?" Avy scoffed.

"Hayley found a witch strong enough to do the body jump spell" Tyler explained "You know, the Klaus specialty"

"So, you're going to put him in someone else's body and then what?" Caroline asked.

"We'll encase the body in concrete then bury it" Tyler answered.

"Why not just desiccate him like Bonnie did?" Bonnie asked.

"Because to do that spell, you have to stop a human heart" Tyler explained "I was a little short of volunteers"

"Well, who was dumb enough to volunteer their body to be a Klaus sublet?" Avy wondered.

Tyler fell silent and Avy snorted as he realised Tyler was the volunteer, Caroline's face turning red in anger.

"Okay, don't freak out" Tyler said.

"Freak out! Freak out?! I'm about to haemorrhage!" Caroline yelled "You volunteered?!"

"It's not forever" Tyler said "Just long enough for the hybrids to be able to completely disappear"

"Well, I can think of better ways for us to spend our senior year then you buried in concrete, Tyler" Caroline sighed.

"You're brave, I'll give you that" Avy nodded.

"This started with me" Tyler said "This has to end with me"

Caroline looked at the ground, avoiding her boyfriend's eyes.

"I need your support" He pleaded.

-

"Hey, sorry, I know I'm late" Stefan's voice came through Caroline's phone.

"If I'm gonna be a friend in your time of need, then you to need to work on your punctuality" Caroline stated "I'm in a crisis, where are you?"

"I'm at my house" Stefan said "Why? What's wrong?"

"Care's boyfriend is a dumbass martyr" Avy answered.

"Wait, and why are you at your house? Aren't you trying to keep your distance from Elena?" Caroline asked.

"Well, she's not here anymore, Damon took Jeremy to the Gilbert lake house with Bonnie so I guess her house is safe for her again" Stefan said "Hey, listen, I got Klaus to tell me a little bit more about this Hunter's sword, you know that map in Jeremy's tattoo? The sword decodes it, it's literally the key to finding the cure"

"Klaus told you this?" Avy asked.

"Yeah, why?" Stefan aske.d

"And did he happen to hand over the sword for safekeeping?" Caroline spoke hopefully.

"Uh, what do you think?" Stefan replied "What's wrong?"

"We need to get our hands on that sword, like today" Avy answered "Tyler and his hybrids are taking out Klaus tonight"

-

Avy exhaled deeply as he ripped the handle from the vault in Klaus's house, groaning as they opened it to reveal the sword missing. Stefan pulled his phone out, calling his brother.

"It's not in here" Stefan sighed "We don't know where it is"

"Well, he's not walking around with it" Damon said "Check the rest of the house"

"We are, we haven't found anything" Avy said.

"Try the sock drawer" Damon suggested "People leave the sketchiest stuff in sock drawers"

"I'm gonna need real ideas, Damon" Stefan said.

Avy rummaged through old trunks that laid about the house.

"Here's two, kill Tyler before he goes to Klaus or, since Klaus has suddenly become MVP in our relay race for the cure, tell him about the hybrids and he'll kill Tyler" Damon suggested.

Avy read through the long handwritten letters, the French doing nothing to stop him, the boy remembering the AP French he took in his first year at high school.

"Nobody's killing Tyler" Avy said "I can't even think what Caroline would do"

"Hello? Stefan?" Damon asked.

"Look, I know it's a touchy subject, but do you know where Elena is today?" Stefan wondered.

"I think she's running around...trying to figure out how to deprogram Jeremy" Damon said.

"How'd she take it last night? You telling her to stay away from you?" Stefan asked.

"Not well" Damon answered.

"You okay?" Stefan questioned.

"Peachy" Damon spoke "Gotta go, Bonnie has enlisted Dr. Evil in her plan and I have to thwart him"

-

"Hey" Avy greeted as Caroline moved towards him.

"Hey, did you find the sword?" She asked.

"Nope" He sighed.

"What are we gonna do now?" Caroline asked.

"Klaus is the only shot we have at finding the cure, we need him" Stefan said "Tyler has to call it off"

"Well, that's not gonna happen" Tyler said.

Tyler moved towards them, glaring at Caroline.

"You told him?" He questioned "I've had twelve hybrids sworn to secrecy for a month, I have Hayley and a witch risking their lives and you're blabbing my plan to him?"

"Look, all we're asking you for is a little bit of time, okay?" Avy said.

"How long? An hour? A day? Because every minute that goes by that we don't do this, they're at risk" Tyler argued "You and Klaus already served one of them up for Jeremy to kill,  I don't owe you anything"

"I'm taking him out" Avy rolled his eyes, grabbing Tyler by the throat, holding him against the wall.

"I'm sorry, but we can't let you do that" Stefan agreed.

"Stefan" Caroline called.

"I'm sorry Care, but we can't" Avy said.

"Avy! Stefan!" Caroline yelled.

They turned, seeing the dozen hybrids trapping them in the alleyway.

"Sorry man, but you don't have a choice" Tyler smirked.

-

Avy growled at Tyler as he grabbed a chain, passing it to Kimberley, the dozen hybrids watching eagerly as he trapped Avy, Stefan, and Caroline in the old Lockwood Cellar.

"Keep them down here until we're ready to bring Klaus in" Tyler instructed "Use these if you have to"

"Come on, Tyler, this is bigger than you" Stefan said "It's about more than revenge for us"

"I know what it's about for you, Stefan, it's about the cure" Tyler said "You know what happens to a hybrid when he's cured of being a vampire? We go back to being werewolves; turning on every full moon, we could give a rat's ass about the cure"

"Tyler, come on" Caroline pleaded.

"I needed you on my side, Care" Tyler sighed "That's all I wanted"

-

"This is ridiculous" Caroline sighed "We are not hostages!"

"Sure you are, sweetie" Kim smirked.

Caroline glared at Kim, Avy speeding in front of her, the female hybrid cowering slightly as he smirked. Stefan's phone began to ring, hybrids moving forward.

"Relax" Stefan said "It's my brother"

Stefan answered his phone, Avy moving to stand beside Caroline.

"What's up?" Stefan asked.

"Don't ask how or why or who, but I just found the answer to your Tyler problem" Damon stated.

"You're kidding" Stefan scoffed.

As Stefan hung up he turned to Caroline.

"We don't need the sword" He said.

-

Avy narrowed his eyes as Klaus and Hayley spoke in the middle of the square, Stefan beside him.

"She doesn't like me much" Klaus noted as the males approached him "Where have you been all day?"

"We've been around" Stefan answered.

"I'm not interested in vagary, Stefan" Klaus began "You've been dodgy and Caroline's been lovely, which I've come to recognise as a tool of distraction, now, do you have something to share with me or should I compel it out of you?"

"We broke into your safe to look for the sword" Avy stated.

"Why?" Klaus asked.

"Because we don't trust you" Stefan answered.

"I showed you the sword, I explained its value, I've been on your side the entire time" Klaus argued "What do you want from me? A secret brotherhood handshake?"

"We found the letters" Avy stated "You've had a few pen-pals over the centuries"

"Well, is keeping my victims' letters really so different from writing their names on a wall? Like you did, Ripper?" Klaus looked to Stefan.

Klaus's smug smile fell as he saw Adrian, the Original moving to go after him, pausing to turn back to Stefan.

"Loneliness, Stefan" Klaus said "That's why you and I memorialise our dead, there's the briefest of moments before we kill where we literally hold their life in our hands and then we rip it away, and we're left with nothing, so, gathering other peoples' letters or writing their names on a wall is a reminder that in the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone"

Klaus turned, moving off after Adrian.

-

Avy watched through the trees as Klaus began slaughtering his hybrids. He took Adrian's heart out first, pure rage resonating on his face, the Hunter's sword in his hand. He sped towards the hybrids, slashing at them, killing one straight off the bat, decapitating another as they all began speeding towards him.

He made his way through the hybrids, their bodies scattering the forest in a trail as he paused beneath the Lockwood Cellar, hearing Kim crying and hiding. He sped inside, the girl trying to escape, unable to leave as he trapped her.

"Where is Tyler Lockwood?" He questioned "You'd do well to answer me, love"

Klaus pointed the blade at her, pressing it to her throat.

"Where is he?!" Klaus yelled.

"I don't know" Kim gasped.

"Wrong answer" Klaus smirked.

He pushed the blade through her throat, taking her head clean off of her neck. Avy tilted his head at Klaus as he moved from the Lockwood Cellar, seeing the sadness and loneliness that covered him.

-

Avy moved into Caroline's house, hearing her and Stefan speaking.

"You know I thought I'd be happier watching Klaus get led away to his slaughter, but for some reason I can't help but feel kind of guilty" Stefan said.

"Yeah, you and me both" Caroline sighed "All day I've been trying to remind myself of all the horrible things he's done"

"See that's the thing, we've all done horrible things" Stefan said "And I'm sitting here, trying to figure out what makes us any better than him, and I think it's just that, we have family we can trust"

"He's not dead" Avy moved to sit on the couch "I just watched him slaughter twelve hybrids, he ain't dead" 

"Great" Caroline sighed "Have you heard from Damon?"

"Yeah, he's still with Jeremy at the lake house" Stefan answered.

"Did he happen to mention where Elena was?" Avy wondered.

Stefan narrowed his eyes.

"Wait, why are you – why are you asking me this?" Stefan asked.

Stefan sighed as he sat back on the couch.

"They're together, aren't they?" Stefan asked, sadness falling over him "How together are they?"

Caroline and Avy stayed silent.

"Caroline, Avy, tell me" Stefan pleaded "How together are they?"

Avy spoke first.

"They slept together"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

563K 14.4K 63
❝ You brought out a side of me I didn't even know I had ❞ [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [3x15 - TBA] cover credit; @argentsvogue
248K 5K 64
......... "You have a sister!" ~ Jenna Sommers "You are exquisite." ~ Elijah Mikaelson "You are my humanity." ...
160K 3.2K 51
Arkyn Mikaelson decides to go home where a beautiful witch catches his eye. Torn between keeping her safe and being selfish and being with her, he st...
559K 9.3K 115
I mean what could i say.