Ek mai aur ek tu

By aamateurwriter

Two new entries in KMA. Why they both are posted in KMA? KMA is again targeted by enemies. Will it be saved... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chalter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 17

597 81 46
By aamateurwriter

Rajveer is looking outside the window of his room, wondering about the irony of life.

Someone he is trying to run away from, is someone he shared a un breakable connection with.

So much has changed in the last couple of days. He is subdued a lot after his visit from Nainital.

Choubey asked about Naina but Rajveer told him that he wasn't able to find much about her, except that she is safe and they don't need to consider as threat anymore.

His visit with her parents was not that fruitful. He can very well tell that they are expecting him already.

Naina...his mind is drifting towards her more than often.

But he maintained his distance with her. They have messed up so much that he felt their is an awkwardness between them.

Their is another reason for this distance. He don't trust himself being close to her. She have weird powers as per Rajveer, he feels resisting her as difficult as saying no to food. Being a glutton, its a tough comparison.

Although this distance is effecting him a lot. He is getting gloomier day by day. Completing all his work effectively but his smile is lost.

In his thoughts he entered the cafeteria where he saw her missing again.

He sighed and took a cup of coffee. He is checking for a corner empty table when Shalini spotted him.

"Captain...kidhar khoye hue hai", she asked.

"Kahin nahin. Bas thinking where to sit", he told truthfully.

"Sit with me. Ajkal to na coffee na lunch na dinner, I get no company from you or Naina...kahan hai Aap dono?", she asked.

Rajveer gave a small smile and sit across her.

"What up Captain? Why so low?", Shalini asked.

"No...nothing like that", Rajveer said pursing his lips.

"Mat batayiye if you don't want to tell...par I can see that you are very disturbed from last couple of days. You can share it with me captain", Shalini said with a smile.

Rajveer genuinely smiled at her, "I will if there is anything . Thanks Shalini".

His coffee is over. He got up to leave when he spotted her.

Their eyes met briefly. He gave her a small smile which she returned and they left.

Shalini is watching this wondering what happened with them. They are usually in each other's throat and now they hardly talk.

—————————————————————————

Rajveer is working on his lesson plans when he heard a knock and looked up expectantly.

But he saw Ritu standing on his door.

"Oh Hello Dr. Ritu. Please come in", he said with a smile.

Ritu came inside and took a seat opposite him.

"Please tell me how can I help you?", he asked wrapping up his lesson plans.

"Pata nahin aapko yad hoga ya nahin par mai ek report par kam kar rahi thi cadets ko lekar", she said.

Rajveer squeezed his brows to remember.

"Ahh...yes. It's been long we had that discussion. So is it ready Dr?", he asked.

"Yes it is. That why I came to talk to you regarding it", she replied.

"What do you want to discuss with me?", he asked curiously.

"Well. Most of the cadets are normal with simple backgrounds. Nothing to worry about. But few have interesting back histories or reasons to join army", Ritu said.

"Like?", he asked intriguingly.

"Like these, it contains the records of cadets which I found different for one or the other reason. You would like to see them so I brought them here", she handed him few files.

"Thanks a lot, Dr Ritu. I really appreciate this help", he said with a smile.

She smiled at him in acknowledgment.

"So then I take a leave Captain. See you later", she said getting up and left the cabin.

Rajveer saw her and then got engrossed in the files handed by her.

The few cadets mentioned are, Cadet Amardeep Huda, Cadet Pooja Ghai, Cadet Ali Beg, Cadet Yaduvansh Sahani and Cadet Alekh Sharma.

What alerted him is even after covering tracks of Cadet Ali Beg, Ritu identified her as a potential issue case. What gave him away?

And if Ali is not a real cadet, then the others might be too. Or atleast some of them might be.

—————————————————————————

Naina is continuously twisting on bed. She is not able to sleep peacefully from days.

"Nahi please. Koi to aur raasta hoga"

"It's the only way"

"I can't do this"

"You have to do this"

"Noooo.....", she woke up with a scream.

He woke up in the adjacent room hearing her voice.

It was such a heart wrenching scream that he couldn't stop himself from going to her room.

The door is indeed closed but she opens it on one knock and they saw each other.

Her eyes are so much vulnerable that Rajveer felt like taking her in his arms.

But she beat him to it and flung herself in his arms.

He tightened his arms around her, massaging her back lightly to comfort her.

She is breathing through her mouth.

"Are you ok?", he asked. Although it's obvious that she is not.

She mumbled , "don't say anything. Just let me be. I need you Rajveer".

This made him shiver. What happened to her? Why is she behaving like this.

He lead her inside and made her sit on her bedside, sitting along with her. Naina is still in his arms. He is stroking her hairs soothingly.

She looked up at him after sometime, her hairs haywire around her face. Rajveer brushed them away delicately and tucked them behind her ears.

She is looking at him with such innocence that he couldn't help but kissed her forehead. Naina leaned on to him and he did too. It's a small peck but so so meaningful.

"Boond boond karke mujhmein girna tera
Aur mujhmein mujhse zyada hona tera
Bhiga bhiga sa mujhe badan tera lage
Aaja tujhko pee lun, man mera kahe"

Rajveer closed his eyes and the scene flashed before him when she denied having any feelings for him. He got up to leave when she hold his hand.

Shaking her head, she requested him to no leave her alone. Her eyes are melting him.

"Main na bacha mujhmein thoda sa bhi
Dekh tu na bacha tujhmein bhi"

He came close to her while she shifted back. She got up on her knees to hold his hands.

He cradled her face in his hands. She clutched his shirt in her fist.

She touched his face gently and he closed his eyes. Her hands moved from his face to his neck and then to his collar which she pulled towards her.

The jerk made him look at her. She is asking something. Her expressions are so fragile that he pulled her to him in a bone crushing hug.

"Jalne lagaa garam saanson se main
Tu pighalne laga mujhmein hi"

She is crying and he wiped her tears softly. This gesture of him felt so sweet to her that she cried more.

He made her lie down and sits besides her to pat her hairs. She scooted towards him and he took her in his arms.

"Hone de kuchh galtiyan
Renhgti yeh ungliyan
Jism ke tu darmiyan thehra de"

She is very close to him. He can feel her body heat but didn't make any move. She is much too vulnerable now.

She slept in his arms while he is stroking her back. Once he is assured that she is sound asleep, he covered her properly with blanket and let her sleep.

As he was leaving, he got reminded of the scene when he tucked her in before. So much difference in both scenarios.

But then now they know so much more about each other.

/*

Monday ko thoda happy banane ke lie posting this update.

Comments and votes are compulsory 😈

*/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 2.8K 23
Disclaimer:Has mentions of sexual abuse. "I never wanted you in my life! Mere gale bandh diya tumhe Mummy papa ne. Isiliye itne dino tak tolerate ki...
25K 1.1K 12
This story starts from the time when Ritu was killed by Rajveer. Naina knows about Rajveer being the person who pulled the trigger on her brother and...
50.8K 3.8K 51
Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front of the world. And then.... everything was...
69K 4.3K 46
What if proving Naveen innocent was NOT the reason Naina had come to the academy? They say truth is stranger than fiction, but what is the truth? / ...