About A Girl [Michael Afton x...

By xqamora

I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend an... More

❧ Introduction ❧
Chapter 1 - Hurricane, Utah
Chapter 2 - Greasers
Chapter 3 - Rumble
Chapter 4 - Foxybro
Chapter 5 - The Diner
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - His Guitar
Chapter 8 - The Flutter in His Heart
Chapter 9 - Rockstar
Chapter 10 - He's Into You
Chapter 11 - First Date
Chapter 12 - The Way She Danced
Chapter 13 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 14 - Afton's Secret
Chapter 15 - Yellow Roses
Chapter 16 - In the Rink
Chapter 17 - Three Words
Chapter 18 - Best Boyfriend
Chapter 19 - What about me?
Chapter 20 - Colorful lights
Chapter 21 - Eternity [pt.1]
Chapter 22 - Eternity [pt 2]
Chapter 23 - Fortunate
Chapter 24 - New Chapter
Chapter 26 - Bonnie's Bowling
Chapter 27 - Field of Players
Chapter 28 - Mother knows "best"
Chapter 29 - Lake House
Chapter 30 - 1983
Chapter 31 - The Puppet
Chapter 32 - His Oath
Chapter 33 - It's A Date
Chapter 34 - Promise
Chapter 35 - Pink Sunset
Chapter 36 - One Dance, One Kiss
Chapter 37 - ...I'm sorry
Epilogue
Chapter 38 - Arcade
Chapter 39 - Pizza Planet
Chapter 40 - Angel
Chapter 41 - Am I Pretty Like Her?
Chapter 42 - Girlfriend
Chapter 43 - If feelings could talk
Chapter 44 - Three Words
Chapter 45 - Ruination
Chapter 46 - Mistakes Aren't on Purpose
Chapter 47 - Son Of A Monster
Chapter 48 - Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 49 - Beginning of A Breakthrough
Chapter 50 - I love you
Chapter 51 - Traitor
Epilogue
Chapter 52 - Kiss the Chef
Chapter 53 - Lover Boy
Chapter 54 - All of you
Chapter 55 - Man Behind the Slaughter
Chapter 56 - Her Birthday Wish
Chapter 57 - Her Red Bow
Chapter 58 - Afton's Design's
Chapter 59 - Hot Coco Kisses
Chapter 60 - Soon Not Forever
About A Girl
About A Girl: The Sequel

Chapter 25 - Nothing like you

4.5K 102 302
By xqamora

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Fade Into You - Mazzy Star❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

3rd person POV

It was currently night fall, Y/n was all settled in with the Emily's. Michael had been pacing around the living room waiting for his father's arrival to have a serious talk with him.

The door finally unlocked as William stepped in with his usual bloody attire. Michael shook his head in disappointment "You had to mess with Y/n's family.. why?" Michael stood tall, trying to look more intimidating than his father. "He was catching on.. I had no other choice" "Maybe it was best if he did catch on.." Michael furrowed his eyebrows "Listen boy-" "No you listen, stop messing with her life"

He chuckled lightly "You're just like your father.." "Don't you dare compare me to you. I am NOTHING like you"

Michael has tried his best to be the salt of the earth ever since Y/n changed his world. She lead him on to a different route, revealing his true self. Emotions he's never felt before. This caused him to be a better man as said before. He disliked being compared to William.

Before Y/n even came, He was a troublesome boy. The opposite of what his father was. William was always the perfectionist. He wore formal attire and was known as a "good man". People would always "compliment" Michael he looked like his father, this caused him to change and become the total opposite.

Growing his hair out to a mullet, wearing black earrings, his skin went from pale to sun kissed, he enjoyed thrifting with his mother finding band t-shirt's, ripped jeans, baggy jeans, he carried this grunge look unlike his father. Despite Michael wanting to change for the sake to avoid being compared to him, through this process he found that this was the person he really wanted to be.

Y/n only came to make it better for him. To realize he didn't have to do these stupid illegal things in order to be the complete opposite from William. He didn't have to be cold hearted unlike his father's "kindness". He didn't have to get bad grades. He just needed to be himself. Despite the saying "Like father like son" Y/n never saw the similarities. Sure they had some facial expressions but Michael was his own person.

"Oh please you are nothing but a clone of me" William kicked off his oxfords and placed them on the rack "Don't ever say that" Michael grit his teeth and clenched his fists. His body fueled with anger."The truth must hurt for you" he chuckled once more taking off his blazer and rolling up his white sleeves.

"How evil could you be.." Michael shook his head glaring at his father "Oh please Michael. Do you really think that girl loves you? You're pathetic honestly.." "She loves me and I love her" William passed by him hanging the coat on a coat rack "Do you really think she tried for so long to get along with YOU? You're still too gullible to even understand" "What are you saying?" Michael raised his brow crossing his hands over his chest. He felt anxious. His hands sweating his heart beating fast. Could it really be y/n didn't love him at all?

Michael shook his head as he was lost in thought. No.. my father is wrong "You're unbelievable.." Michael mumbled under his breath before he felt a painful hit on his cheek, he stumbled back and looked up seeing his father. "How can you possibly be this useless!" William shouted. A tear drop fell down from Michael's cheek "You're a bad father.." Michael mumbled.

"William?" Clara's eyes widen seeing the two boys. "What's going on in here?" "Michael got into another fight" he cleared his throat "William what's going on? It smells in here like metal! Go shower quickly please" she pleaded pinching her nose. William rolled his eyes and headed back up the stairs. Clara didnt even acknowledging the stains on his clothing.. thinking it was just from metal parts.

Michael's eyebrows furrowed "He hit me.. it wasn't another fight!" he shouted "Michael do not raise your tone of voice at me! You know how stressful it is for your father now go to bed" she demanded. Michael felt heartbroken and betrayed. Tears formed in the corner of his eyes as he rushed back upstairs slamming his door shut. He locked it and grabbed his jacket and a pack of cigarettes along with his wallet.

He could care less by what cigarettes did to him. It seemed better than living with a family of betrayal. Maybe Y/n is the same way. He thought to himself as he climbed down from his window and headed to the nearest gas station, for a slushie.

Y/n's POV

I was settled in perfectly in the extra guest bedroom. I've only managed to get my clothes out of the boxes, decorating still needed to be done. I had a feeling this wouldn't be temporary.

The alarm began beeping as I jolted awake. I looked at the time reading 6:00 AM. I forgot I had school. I hit the snooze button as I got out of the bed and stretched, standing up and stretching once more till I felt my bones crack. I sighed and walked over to my closet pulling out Michael's grey crewneck and blue jeans. I didn't feel like getting ready today.

I brushed my hair out of my face and brushed my teeth before making my way downstairs into the kitchen. The smell of bacon lingered in my nose as I sat down on the kitchen island. "Heading to school today?" he flipped the bacon pieces "Yeah.." I frowned a bit, I didn't feel like going at all but I needed to. I don't want to feel overwhelmed over the piles of assignments.

Henry handed me a plate of bacon and eggs, "Thank you" I smiled slightly and began eating my food. "Do you need me to drop you off?" Henry placed the empty pan on the sink. "I think i'm good walking it isn't too far from here is it?" "It's a bit too far.. come i'll take you" he grabbed his car keys and I followed him.

I grabbed my shoes from the shoe rack and placed them on quickly and walked outside. I closed the door behind me and climbed into Henry's car. He began driving down the rode as he put the volume up from the radio, Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses began playing. One of Michael's favorites.

"So you and Michael are a thing now?" Henry smirked a bit. I felt happiness in my heart again "Yeah.. we are dating" I smiled "I just want to put this out there but he really seems happier with you. It makes the whole family happy" he replied making a turn. The school was now visible in view and packed with cars. I hummed in response not knowing what else to say. "You can drop me off here" He pulled up to the curb.

"Have a good day at school" "Thanks" I smiled and climbed out of the car and closed the door. I looked around trying to spot Michael but he wasn't in sight. I grew a bit worried.

3rd person POV

"No! Father!" Michael shouted as William punched him again. "Stay down if you know what's good for you" William growled as Michael stayed curled up in the floor. Blood dripped from his nose and mouth, as bruises were formed on his arms, stomach and cheek. It was a gruesome sight.

The pain that Michael was in didn't matter. I deserve it. he thought to himself. "Get yourself clean up. I need this house cleaned by 3pm. We are having Y/n and the emily's over for dinner" he demanded as he fixed his tie and blazer. He walked out of the house with the biggest grin on his face.

Michael sighed, struggling to get up. He looked at the time as it read 10:50 am. He walked out of his room seeing the large amounts of clothes, toys, and trash splattered everywhere. I don't think I have time to clean myself up. he looked down at his bruises that were on his arms. He sighed as he grabbed trash bags and began getting to work.

The final school bell rang. Y/n jumped out of her seat swinging her bag over her shoulder and exiting the classroom as quick as possible . The group looked at each other in confusion. She rarely spoke in their conversations today, didn't even want to mention about why she was gone it was only a simple greeting and goodbye.

Y/n looked around waiting for Henry's car. Once she spotted it she ran towards it and climbed inside the Black Ford Escort. She looked behind her seeing Charlie and Sammy in their car seats. "Hey guys" she greeted them as they gave her a toothy smile "Hello Y/n!!" they cheerfully said waving their arms in the air.

"We are heading to the Afton's for dinner. Do you want to join us?" Henry said as he finally drove off from the traffic "Sure"

Y/n didn't mind this since she was worried for Michael. He wasn't here for school nor answered the phone. "Was Michael not there?" Henry noticed the anxious expression on Y/n's face. Her leg would jump and she would fidget with her fingers or grasp on the sweatshirt.

"He wasn't" she replied as she smelled Michael's crewneck, which still had his scent. It gave her a sense of comfort. "Don't worry I'm sure he's fine" Henry reassured her as they were just a few blocks away from the house.

"At least you did something right" William examined the house as the table was already set up with plates, napkins, and utensils along with an apple scented candle. Michael had managed to bandage himself up and hid his bruises with his mother foundation. Let's just hope it doesn't rub off...

He wore a basic black shirt with dark blue jeans and his usual red converse. His mother fixed his hair to make it more fluffier and less messy. There was a knock on the door followed by the bell. "I'll get it" William fixed his tie around his neck before opening the door.

"Glad you could all make it!" William said with the most sick look on his face. No one seemed to notice the unpleasant energy he gave off, he was always known as helpful and a gentleman. "You know I couldn't miss free food" Henry chuckled as the two men slapped each other's backs while throwing an awkward laughing fit.

The children and Y/n stood by the front door unsure of what to do. "Michael is upstairs" William motioned for me to go up "Thank you" I still greeted him with a smile even after what he has done. Well, you know what they say keep your enemies closer.

I hurried up the stairs and knocked on Michael's door. "What?" he groaned "Can I come in?" I replied and the door instantly swung open. "Michael!" She hugged him closely as he grunted in pain. He felt his heart drop at the sight of her. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around her hugging her closer.

She pulled away to examine his face. She noticed the lighter tone patches on his skin "What's this?" she tilted her head and rubbed the skin revealing a dark purple bruise. Y/n gasped and pulled away examining Michael even more "What happened to you?!" she grabbed his arms taking off the bandages. Michael pulled his arm away "I-it's from the m-metal parts" he stuttered wrapping his arm back in place

"Michael you didn't even heal these correctly" she pulled him into his bathroom, pulling out a first aid kit. "Sit" she demanded Michael "Where?" "Just.." she looked around "Just sit on the toilet seat" Michael cringed and pulled down the seat an sat on it. Y/n pulled out a new roll of bandages and Neosporin, along with other creams. She grabbed the stool from underneath and sat in front of Michael.

She grabbed his arm removing the bandages carefully. There were big patches of red mixed with purple bruises. "This isn't from cars.." she mumbled as she looked up at Michael. He looked away not wanting to make eye contact with her.

Michael's POV

I watched her place the cream over the bruises. I didn't want to tell her more problems. She's already had enough. She's going through so much and she shouldn't feel the need to worry about me at all. I'm just a boy. I'm nothing more to her or anyone.. No one loves me. Not even my father...

My heart sunk in betrayal, remembering my mother's words.. my father's words. All I wanted is for them to love me.. is that so hard?

I blinked back tears as my body began trembling. Y/n looked up at me finishing up bandaging both of my arms. "Is everything alright?" she placed her hand on my cheek and rubbed my cheek bone. I leaned into her touch.. "Everything's peachy.." I mumbled. I closed my eyes taking deep breathes. She removed the foundation, that didn't even match my skin tone, and did the same with my eye and cheek. Placing the cream and then placing a bandage on it.

"There that should do it" she smiled slightly.
"Now tell me the truth" she held my hands making me feel uncomfortable and apprehensive. I bit my lip looking at our feet on the ground "I- I went to a rumble.." "Again? For what reason?" she tilted her head. "It was the um greasers messing with mark again"

Was she really buying this? "Michael you just have to ignore them. I despise seeing you hurt this way it makes my heart ache" she rubbed my cheek gently and I leaned into her touch. "I'm sorry it won't happen again.."

I can't promise you that..

"Are you okay?" "I'm okay, don't worry about me" I pulled her hand away from my face   "How could I not? You're important to me" "Am I really?" I hung my head down low "Michael what kind of a question is that? I love and care about you more than you know" I sighed looking away "I-i don't know" I haven't heard someone say that to me..

"I love you a lot, i'll remind you everyday if I have to" her hands lingered on the side of my face, and pulled me towards her. Our lips melted into the kiss. It wasn't something lustful, it was filled with gentleness and love, bringing me a chemical reaction of causing my heart to do flips and that warm and fuzzy feeling inside my chest. I was head over heels for this girl. Her soft touch, her lips, her hair, everything about her was too good to be true. She pulled away and smiled

"I love you" she intertwined her fingers in my hair pulling me towards her. I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck as she played with my hair and drew hearts on my back.

❦•❦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 21 19
A story where I write little one shots or little story's.. •DISCLAIMER: BASICALLY ALL FNAF!!!!•
12.8K 310 11
You were given an opportunity to attend the famous Afton Robotics Summer Camp. What couldn't get much worse was you were stuck with Michael Afton. Y...
444K 12.4K 62
-> Art was made by @HammyChu122! Their instagram is @steamed_hamm!! You are a new kid that just came from California. Sorry I put this in a female p...
40.2K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...