Just ME

Oleh Dani_Hasran

Just a normal kid that happen to meet a russian spy on the run after she lost her only family that she has. B... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
New Hope
I Got You
A Family❤️
Quality Time❤️
The Bartons' Family
Will Miss You Sister
Days Without You
Mexico
A Deal
It's Okay
Meeting Them
Favourite❤️
Risks
Audition
Party
Party (part 2)
Lost Track
The Fight
Strangers
Break Down
Battle Of New York
Battle Of New York (part 2)
Nightmares
HYDRA
It Begins
Bucky & The Red Room
Breaking The News
Right Behind You
We Here For You❤️
Who Are You?
Memories Back
Make It Up To You
Maximoff Twins
Little Shopping Trip❤️
Morning Run
Don't do this to me Nick.
New Jersey
Bucky?
Choice
Fight
On Your Left Grandpa
It's Good to be Back
Dinner
Struggling
New Year
Elizabeth❤️
Birthday❤️
Lagos
Guilt
London
Team Cap
RAFT
Manchester
Yelena?
Widows
Long Ride
Alexei
St. Petersburg
The Red Room
I'm Back!
Recovery
Concert
Party
Party Part 2
It's Okay
Father-Daughter Moment
Photoshoot
Infinity Stones
The Mind Stone
Wakanda
Bring Me Thanos!!!
Blip
My Lowest
Three Painful Weeks
You're....Back
Go for the head
The Wedding
Long Day Ahead
My Little Trouble
Alexei
I'm Done...
Shut Down
A Year Later....
Scott
Time Machine
Sh*t!
I'm Sorry
I'll Do It
The Stones
Let Me Go
She's Gone...
Snap
ENDGAME
Natalia?
She will make it
The Message
Hey, fam...
Chase....
Marry Me?
Bonds
Bonds Part 2
Mrs Maximoff
First Dance
Thank you

Unexpected Call

540 4 2
Oleh Dani_Hasran

I wake up with an annoying shout and jumping on my bed. "wake up y/n! Wake uppp we are late for the riding."

I groaned and looking for my watch (didn't have phone currently) and my eyes wide open because it's just 4AM LIKE AM IN THE MORNING!

"NATALIA ALIANOVNA ROMANOVA YOU DID NOT JUST WAKE ME UP 4 IN THE MORNING FOR THE RIDE!" I said while throwing pillow at her. "hu uh you did not just call my full name and enough of your beauty sleep, get up and GET READY! We are going for a ride to my favourite place and you will not regret it." she said while pulling me off from the bed and push me to the bathroom. "I have prepare your outfit on the bed malyshka." She did not just pull that 'malyshka' card to make my heart melt for waking me up like there's a bomb outside.

10 minutes later, I get out from the bathroom and see the outfit that natasha had prepared for me earlier and I smile cause she knows how much I love blue colour.

It was blue jeans jacket with white hoodie and a black sweatpants to pair up with black boots.

"okay at least she didn't have me wear some jeans." I thought myself. I didn't have to do much for my hair cause it's short yep my hair are short. (you can change the hair style if it doesn't suit you) I grab my chest bag and walk down sees natasha with her usual black colour outfit. "I need to change that black colour taste in hers next time time." I thought to myself again.

Natasha's outfit

"you ready?" she ask. "yep and please don't make me regret waking up from my beauty sleep". I said while roll my eyes and reach the helmet.

"oh no you won't malyshka trust me." she smirk and starts the bike.

It was so nice ride early in the morning cause the wind calms me and there are not many cars on the road. I was too focus on the road and didn't realise actually we finally stop.

It was by the highway and there's actually a hill that has a very beautiful scenery. I awe with sky it's so nice and calming.

"it's nice is it?" natasha ask standing beside me. I nod "it's beautiful when did you find this place?" natasha walk few steps and sit down on the grass anshe pat the place beside her for me to sit. "I found this place a while ago when I just arrived here. I will go here whenever I feel sad, want some space to think." she said.

Knowing natasha, she is the person who will always be there for you, care for you but didn't have time for herself. More or less like me. She knows very well how to hide her emotions but very vulnerable with the people she loves. Who would believe a 10 years old kid met with a dangerous Russian spy a year ago and would get along more than a friend. She loves me like her little sister, protect me like I'm the only person she has and no one mess with her about me.

I snap back to reality when her phone rang. She look the caller id and her face change to a serious expression.

I look at her starts to overthink. "pick up Nat, I know it's urgent."

Natasha's POV
"pick up Nat, I know it's urgent." I heard y/n say and I know she is in a serious tone when she calls me Nat. I pick up the call "hello?"

"why hello agent Romanoff it's been a year I didn't hear from you. How are you agent?" I clenched my jaw knowing where this call should end up later. "what do you want Nick?" I asked controlling my tone. y/n had moved a bit further for me to have some privacy. "straight forward is it?" he chuckle before continue "I want you back to compound cause everything had been cleared. Tony had cover that up for you so it's time for you to get back Romanoff."

I was relieved when Fury said that I was cleared but at the same time, my heart sank cause I know what will happen. "I know you worry about the kid, I want you to come back here so we could make a deal with the kid but before that, she needs to stay with someone for the time being. I want to keep this between us Romanoff." he said. He knows about y/n cause he is the one who's arranging me being a legal guardian for her. He knows every step and every details about y/n and I believe eventhough they didn't meet yet, he has a very soft spot on y/n already.

"alright deal, I will call Barton to make an arrangement for her. Thank you Nick." I said. "my pleasure agent. I need you back in compound in 5 days. I know it will be hard for her to be apart from you. Talk to her without any argument." see I told you he has soft spot for y/n. I smirk "will do Nick and see you in 5 days." I said before calling off the line. y/n look at me with worry look. "here comes the hardest part." I take a breathe before walking towards her.

y/n's POV
Natasha was so serious talking whoever on the phone is. 30 minutes later, she walks towards me slowly. When she beside me, she just silent and fidgeting her fingers. I know she is nervous and thinking something.

I said nothing and just pull her shoulder into a hug. We stay like that for 10 minutes until she pulls off from the hug. She ask me to sit down and facing each other.

She take a deep breath and start to talk "do you remember nick fury? She ask and I nod. "yep your leader and a father figure to you. Is he calling you just now?" she nod and I let a sigh knowing why is she acting like this.

"he wants me to go back to the compound." I play with my fingers hearing that words came out from her mouth make me sad. I starting to feel happy having a family again but then she needs to leave. I look at her "can I come? I don't care where I would be school, where should I live, how I'm gonna deal with that pirate or I need to keep all of your identities secret I don't care as long as I'm with you cause I don't have anyone else---" she laugh and pull my head for the forhead touch (you know natasha's thing) and I stop from rambling and silent. "of course you can malyshka. I would never leave my sister behind. Before that, I need to tell you something first." she let go my head and we facing each other again.

I wait patiently "you need to stay with Barton first while I settle your documentations with SHIELD." she said calmly but not me. "wait hold on right there for sec big sis, did I hear shield as IN THE SHIELD?!" she laugh cause everytime I using 'big sis', that means I couldn't believe anything she said.

Natasha's POV
"yep THE SHIELD. Where do you think I get to be your legal guardian then if it's not because of them." she said still laughing. "yeah keep laughing natalia. Oh no! That means that pirate knows about me!!! Am I gonna die Nat? Am I need to be locked in a cage like loki in the battle of New York avengers movie???!!!" I panic and starts to ramble things again.

"woah woah woah calm down there sis, first of all no one is gonna lock up, secondly no one's gonna die and thirdly did you listen when I say that you need to stay with the Bartons while I settle your documentations?" she said while calming my ass down.

I chuckle nervously "sorry I got carried away hehe." she stands up and held out her hand for me. "come on malyshka, we need to get pack and I need to call Clint letting him know we gonna be there." I take her hand and walk towards the bike. She put my helmet on and hers and we ride back home.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! I just finished this two chapters and still working on the story plot. Hope you are not die of boredom reading my story cause it's slow burn.

Welcome to my humble story everyone, hope you enjoy 'JUST ME'. Feel free to vote, comment or suggest anything on the story.

Peace no war,
Dani.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.9K 1K 46
𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 ❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘸𝘰, 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥.❞ She was the forgotten...
98.9K 1.7K 61
• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how she decided to make a huge decision tha...
325K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
23.9K 1.1K 30
Samantha just wants to live her life with her family. Unfortunately, HYDRA just can't stand to have that, especially since she and her pack aren't yo...