Mirror Me

By Bong-_Water

ꨄ ꨄ ꨄ This is for my melanin queens ꨄ ꨄ ꨄ ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎ SHINSO X BLACK READER �... More

INTRO💟
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two 18+
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five 18+
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty 18+
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two 18+
Thirty-Three 18+
Thirty- Four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six 18+
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Fourty-three
Fourty-Four

Fourty-Five 18+

3.4K 100 82
By Bong-_Water

-Heavy mommy kink
-Dom Y/N
-Sub male
-she's cruel 🙃 very unforgiving
-Bondage/Toys
-Pet play

A/N: 4896 Words? Kill me😐 I put blood, sweat, and tears into the chapter so y'all better enjoy it 😒🥲
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Y/N

         I walked down the hall, goosebumps spread over my thighs as the air from the balcony door came rushing through the living room/kitchen area. 

I could see a dim light coming from under his room door. Is he ready?... I swallowed, I wanted to know the truth, How many women have you let do this to you? Is this really all just a contract? Or am I his Girlfriend? He's slipped up and said it, and he's slipped up with me before... Why do I keep taking him back if I mean nothing to him outside of some papers?

When will he be honest with me? He's shown me the world in a short span of time but he's only been a shadow.

I turned my head to the kitchen... I needed something before I faced him. I walked towards the island in the middle of the kitchen, As I slid my hand off the slick marble counter my acrylics clicked softly; I got closer to the cabinets. Stood on my tiptoes as I looked through the tall cabinets. I hummed softly as I found a bottle of hennessy.

I didn't know he had this.

I pulled it off the shelf along with a clear drinking glass. My heels click against the floor, I reach his door and open it. My body almost tenses when I see him in the middle of the floor on his knees, His hands were placed in his lap, He was still in his dress clothes but his tie was now pulled down and loosened, His shirt was unbuttoned...

I could feel my core flutter with excitement. He locks eyes with me as I circle him. His eyes were almost glossed over, Must've happened when I walked in.

"What a good boy you are, Did you set yourself up like this for me?" I asked.

"Yes-...." he said hesitating, Looking at the bottle, I could see Adam's apple bob as his eyes fluttered closed. I cocked my head slightly as my eyes narrowed in on him. When he reopened his eyes they were filled with something dark... they looked clouded...

"Yes, Ma'am. I did it all for you..." His eyes wandered down my legs, down to my heels. It seemed like he shied away when his eyes locked back on mine.

I squatted down to his level, "You like my heels baby?" I watched as his breath caught in his throat – his breathing now irregular.

"They're gorgeous, You're gorgeous..." His deepened voice rang through the room, His fist where now balled in his lap.

I smirked at him softly, His attempts to keep himself sane. It's cute. "Thank you, Sir." his fist seemed to tighten. "Do you want to kiss mommy?" His brows pushed together...

Oh no...

I stood frozen waiting for his response to me and that title... I could hear the faintest, "...Please." before his hand was gripping round my thigh and his lips were on mine. I placed the bottle and glass down on the floor somewhere far from him but close enough for me to reach.

I tugged on his tie pulling him up closer, I knew If I just started moaning and Touching him he'd fold, But I liked his patience... I loved the way he needed me, I wanted this to last, Nothing I wanted ever lasted for me. 

His hands were almost shaky as they roamed up to my belly, The cuffs clinked and jingled, I could feel him shutter with every sound they made.

I grabbed him by his jaw as his tongue slid against mine.

"Mmmnh...'' I moaned out as I pushed him away from me, he managed to get me down on the floor with him.. My head was in such a daze my body just reacted...

He was hiked up on his knees, Breathing heavily, Leaning over me...

"Control yourself." I muttered as My eyes locked in on his erection, I could almost see his dick throb through his pant's... When His breathing calmed I rose to my feet, "Are those Getting too tight for you, Puppy?" 

He looked at me euphoric – before he looked down at his obvious erection... "Y- Yes, Will you help me take them off?" He asked breathlessly, Desperately.  

"Beg and I might consider it."

He swallows, And looks up to me, "Please,... Please. I'll do anything, I just want to get out of these so I can help you."

I snicker, "Help me? Help me how?"

"Your p-pussy..." He looked so worked up, "I want your pussy in my mouth."

"What does that have to do with your Dick?" I say cruel and stern.

A whine Feels the air, "Please...
Y/N I-"

I lift my foot, Putting it under his jaw, Tilting his head up,  His mouth tightens into a line as he looks up at me. I fake a pout, "That's not a good enough reason."

He sucks in a breath and swallows like he's desperately trying to get air.. "I know- I know... I jus- wanna make you feel good."

"Aww," I say in a keen voice, "Do you?"

I watch as his head desperately bobs up and down, "Yes- I wanna eat your pussy..."  He chokes out.

"Show me how much."

"W-wha, Show you?"

I confirmed it with a slight nod, "Show me how good you can make yourself feel. Show me how much you wanna eat my pussy, Baby."

"Show you?.. Show you.." I could hear him mutter, His hands began to fiddle with the button on his pants. I bite down on my lip softly, His breathing is heightening again his head pointed to his lap, his hands distracted with showing me how hard he was, how much he wanted to fuck me. I almost gasp when he pulls it out. It's hard - Precum is leaking down his tip, everywhere, His hand moves slowly up and down it as he hisses a breath out and continues to touch himself. 

He licks his lips before he lets out another breath then looks up at me, "Shit...''

My face feels hot... He was holding eye contact with me while he fucked his hand. I Could start to feel slick pooling between my legs, It was almost like he was trying to take back dominance.

"Those eyes could kill, baby." I say with a keen tone, teasing him. I watch as his lashes flutter, before he's closing his eyes, and locking his jaw shut in a protest against his moans.

"You holding back?" I question, Dicking my head to the side... Mocking him.

A shaky breath fills the air.

"No, Ma'am. Never Ma'am."

I smile. He's lying. Lying to save himself, Like a human in a shark ring. People do it for the thrill... He's just an animal in a cage surrounded by a predator he created. I look to the closet, I watch him fall apart in slow gasp for air Before I smirk, "You left it open for me?" I say coyly. I wasn't expecting him to answer, not like this.

I turned, gliding my hand down his closet doorway frame. I could feel his eyes burning holes into my back. I glance behind my shoulder at him, His thighs are spread wide open. His free hand is on the floor helping him keep himself steady as he stroked himself to my figure. He looked so deprived and lost as he blinked up at me slowly. I could feel my pussy throb in the Mesh fabric of the lingerie.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on to, But I wanted to be soaked by the time I got his hard dick to stretch me out. I wanted him to lose control of himself before he was rewarded with my pussy squeezing around him.

He would have to prove he wanted me. Needed me. Craved me. That he couldn't live without me. As I couldn't without him.

I turned my head back. My heels clapped against the wooden flooring as I made my way to the wardrobe.

All types of choices... Dilldos, Vibraters, floggs .. I smile to myself as I reach for a cock ring and vibrater. I see a key gimmer in the light, I hum, Must be the one to his cuffs. I slip it in my lingerie and hide the toys behind my back as I turn around. I hear him whimper and mumble curses under his breath. Is almost obscene seeing him in this state.

I could tell him holding my gaze made his head float. I curse myself that I even had the thought of covering those pretty eyes of his. I walk towards him, getting down to his level - I question him.

"What do you want from me baby?" He shutters.

"M-Mommy... Please, Kiss, I want a kiss please, Y/N." He begs out.

I feel a little sinister as I ignore him and command him – Relax, You look a little stiff Toshi.-- His hand yields under my palm as I pull it away from his swollen tip and place his hand on my thigh. The cuffs jingle.

"You're so good for me." I praise. He gasps as his grip tightens on my leg. I lean forward and his mouth meets mine as I kiss him. His tongue pushing past my lips, I let out a soft breath - It only encourages him.

I can feel him pushing up slowly. I pull away, taking myself from him. He gasps against the lost space of me. It was truly cruel – what I was doing.  

"Sit. Relax." I command. I watch as he shrinks himself back onto the backs of his calves, His eyes are large and glossy.

"You're a good boy, aren't you Toshi?"

I watch as he sucks in a short breath. His voice is small when he answers, "I am, I'll do anything you want."

My nose scrunches slightly, "Then why aren't you acting like one?, If you were a good good boy you'd sit like I ask so I can put this on you. I pick up the cockring and flash it to him. I can see his eyes widen, tears bubbling glossing them over.

"Y/N, I'm not good with those... I might cum to-" I snake my hand up, locking it in his hair before giving his head a slight tug backwards. He let out a slight grunt as his neck was now exposed to me. I can see some previous hickeys fading.

I let out a sigh, "Good boys do what they're told, If you want to be good for mommy you won't cum." I say in a scorn tone. I watch as he swallows, "where's your self control Puppy?, Is there a problem with your obedience?"

"No, ma'am." He shutters, His breathing is starting to pick up again. I smile softly as I turn the cock ring on. It starts to vibrate on my fingers as I slip it over his dick. I watch as precum slips from his slit and down his shaft. He lets out a small whine.

"You're getting my dick so wet for me to sit on." I whisper in his ear softly as I drop my hand from his lilac hair and close it around his throat. He gasps as the ring reaches the bottom. His head came crashing down onto my shoulder as he let out panicked breaths trembling against me.

"I know, I know..." I say softly. He reaches up to my hand, Closes his around mine.

"Thighter, Thighter, Please mommy." He whispers desperately against me. My pussy tightens around nothing as I shutter as well – tightening my hand. His hips move jerking up against air. I pull my hand free, Pulling away from him.

"Did I say you could move?"

His cheeks are red as he looks at me, "No ma'am..."

"Maybe I should stop since you're being so selfish."

"No, Please," He stammers, "Please."

"Are you going to be a good boy?" I ask.

"I promise, I promise, Please."

I narrowed my eyes, scolding him, "Stroke yourself for mommy."

He lets out a huff before closing his hand around the head of his dick and pulling down. I stand up slipping out of heels, grabbing the Hennessy, Glass, And vibrator. I can feel him watching me as I move towards the bed, I sit on the end of it spreading my legs and opening the Hennessy bottle. The quark makes a pop sound as I pull out from the bottle.

I grab the glass, And began pouring some into the cup. I give the glass a little mix- spinning it into a circle- watching him tremble. I take a sip and he just sounds.... lewd as ever. Hitching breaths fill the air. I almost feel bad...

"Toshi baby." I call, He lifts his head. "If you can't even handle a lil' cockring what makes you think I wanna give you my pussy?"

"I know, I know." He shutters out, "I-I'm trying, M-mommy Im trying..." he gasps.

"Well it's not good enough. I think you were lying about you being a good boy, You lying to mommy Hitoshi?" When I get no answer I stand Swallowing the last bit of the liquor in my cup. My throat burns, I grab the bottle and vibrater joining him on the black rug he was sitting on.

If He needs help I'll demonstrate...

He might cum all over my pussy before I get his dick in me but it's a chance I'm willing to take.

He lifts his head, His eyelids blink slowly as he huffs out, "Can I eat your pussy now?" In a meek voice.

I smirk, "You'd have to be good for that," I grab him by his jaw, his squished cheeks fatten around my fingers, "And you're not being good." I picked up the bullet vibrator. I turn it on and press it to his pink tip. His hips jerk, His eyes roll back as I hold him in this position. "I'm going to use this to make myself cum." He groans... "You have until I cum to show me your obedient , And I might consider putting you in my pussy."

"I am - I am... Y/N I promise."

I give him a lazy smile as I pull my hands away, "Then show me." He starts to jerk himself – faster this time. I take the time to pull the lingerie from my shoulders. His eyes widened, I'd be lying if I said He was completely disobedient... he was managing. He didn't jump too many times, Bad dogs snatch, Take, Bite. He was taking any scrap I give him like it was the biggest treat in the world. Appreciative and gentle. I could tell there was still something burning behind those eyes though.

I pull the fabric down my chest, I hear him groan, Like this was the first time he'd ever seen me undressed. My nipples perk in the cold air. I let my head roll back softly as I moaned, squeezing my tits.

" Shit..." He says softly under his breath. I pull the fabric further down with my other hand its now under my navel. "You're so beautiful Y/N..." He whispers so ever appreciative. 

I smile, brushing my fingers softly over his cheek. He melts into my touch, His lashes were long and thick as his eyelids fluttered closed. I pull away and his jaw tightens, This was like a treat and punishment.

I snicker softly, pulling the fabric over my pussy to the side, It was wet... Pushing the head of the bullet up and down my slit.

He groans as he watches it slide through my juices. His eyes flick back up to my other hand kneading my breast. I let out a moan as I slip the vibrator into myself.

"Oh..." He moans, "It looks so good... mommy your pussy... looks so fucking good."

I look down at myself, My clit is swollen, My hole greedly clenching around the vibrator – Needing more. Teasing him was also teasing myself... But I was okay with that.

Such a shame it was all going to waste though...

I run my manicured fingers up and down the skin of my pussy collecting the slick, I let out a breath as I press my fingers. He slips them in his mouth greedly... soft moans fill the air from the both of us. I push my fingers deeper he tilts his head opening his mouth further, his eyes flutter close as my fingers hit his throat. His dick throbs leaking more.

"You're so good for me..." I felt him shutter again, I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and he looked dazed. I bit my lip as I brought my fingers back to my pussy, now rubbing his spit in slowly, Getting it unusually wet.

I let out another breathy moan after filling his lips on my burning skin, Kissing up my legs softly...

"Can I taste your pussy now?.... Help you cum." He whispers softly.

It would  be criminal for me to deny again.....

Mhmm.. Is all I can say as I shake my head. His brows furrowed as he sees me pull away from him. Turning off the vibrator I get on my knees arching my back and lying my head down onto my right hand which is blocking my face from touching the floor.

I hear his breaths get heavy.. Quicken now that I'm spread out for him to see. I hear the cuff jingle as he lifts his hands — pushes his face forward. His tongue swipes over my clit. He's trying his best to spread my ass with his bound hands..

"Toshi..." I whisper.

"I need to see all of you..." He says meekly. I feel his hands on my ass, parting me... I can feel my face get hotter, My hole flutters - leeks - only showing my desperation for attention as well.

"Oh God..." Is all he says before he lends forward and starts to tongue at my clit before taking a hand off my ass and shoving a finger into me. It feels... good as I clench around it.

He licks slowly. The right spot, The right pace, consistency... He gives that to me, In return praise for his good behavior pours from my glossy lips the same way my arousal oozes from my slit into his wating, taunting mouth.

'You're such a good boy Hitoshi...  You're gonna make me cum...''

'Is that what you want? To taste mommy's cum?'

"Ye- Yes... Please I want it all..."

I feel my toes start to curl as pressure begins to rise in my lower stomach...

'Right there baby, just like that'

'You're being so good for me, Keep going...'

He pulls his finger back, He moans a praise before dragging it down my slit and back up again. When he reached my entrance I could feel more than just the same one slipping in...

"Toshi..." I gasped before reaching under me – grabbing his dick and pumping it. It felt precum ooze around my fist. His moans got louder as he buried his face into my ass. Fucking the small hole I made for him.

I  inhaled sharply, "You wanna cum." His moans heightened as he mumbled into me. I smirked, "You might mess the rug up... And I don't think you can handle yourself much longer can you? You're probably daydreaming about spilling your cum deep into my pussy aren't you, Puppy? "

He pulls away before whimpering, "Y-yes, Ma'am."

"Why haven't you?" I question rocking my hips back n' forth. Teasing him.

I listen as he sucks in a breath, "Permission..., I need your permission, mommy."

I let out a snort, mocking him, "Permission? How obedient of you."

"C- can I? Do I have permission?" He asks... "Please?"

"Permission to what?" I say stern. "Tell me what you want to do to me. You won't get anything cuttin' corners like that."

He swallows, "I wanna... I wanna fill you until it takes. I want you to use my dick to make yourself cum."

That's so fucking sexy...

"What about you?" I ask gripping his dick harder. It throbs in my hand and he lets out a hiss. "Do you think you can hold out long enough for me to cum on it? For you to be my toy?"

Toshi has lied to me before or at least withheld the truth, But it was that little look in his eyes when I sat up and turned to face him, "I don't know.." He says, Truthfully, when he sees the expression on my face he stammers out, " -I don't want to displease you!, I'll wait."

I smile at him, "Then let me help you out of these shoes, baby... Help you get more comfortable." I stood up and grabbed his hand. He struggled to stand as the cockring was still going. He let out little puffs as I brought him to the bed. He sat down and I leaned over tugging his shoes off.

He moaned when my hand accidentally brushed his sensitive tip but I ignored it as I pulled the key for his cuffs from my lingerie.

"W-What are you doing?" he panicked.

"Don't worry I'm just cuffing you to the bed..." I coo running my fingers through his hair.

"N-no.. Please.." His whimpers, "Put them behind my back if you don't want me touching you."

I could tell something was off... He'd feel uncomfortable if I did that. I wanted answers... But not while he was being vulnerable with me. I'd have to wait.

"Okay, Toshi..." I say softly with a smile, that was a limit I couldn't cross so I put my knee over the side of him straggling him.

His dick brushes my inner thigh. It's almost sad how much I've neglected him. He holds up his hands for me and I unlock one side of the handcuffs, taking his arms and putting back on. I close it around his wrist.

"Shit..." He says softly.

I hum, losing the handcuffs with a few more clicks, "Better?" I ask.

"Y-yeah.." He says looking up at me, in complete daze.

My tone heightens, "Good." I say running my fingers down his chest. I could feel his heart start to beat faster when my fingers closed around his tie.

He's so handsome like this...

"Hitoshi..." I draw out looking down at him, "I want to fuck you blind."

He swallows, "Pleas- Please."

I lean forward. Kissing him. He moans into my mouth as I bite down on his lip softly pushing him back onto the bed. My fingers start to loosen his tie. I let out a sigh as I pulled it from around his neck sitting back up. "I'm going to use this to blind you. Are you okay with that?"

A breathy, "Yes, Ma'am" leaves his mouth.

He lifts his head a bit and I manage to tie the fabric over his eyes. His cheeks speckled red as I ran my hands over his shoulders and down his chest. His dick throbbed against me and he let out a breath, Buzzing from the cockring filled the air. I circled my hips on his leg letting out a gasp, as my slick began to soke a small spot into his slacks. 

I reached behind me lifting my hips, Grabbing him and making him moan. I directed the head of his dick to my entrance.

"Please, Please Please-" Is all he babbled incoherently as I began to push myself down onto him. He gasped for air, His torso jerking up as he sunk into my soft walls. I let out a moan.

"Fuck.... baby..."

"It feels so good... It feels so good." He mumbles.

His lips locked on mine as I Lifted myself and pushed down again, making him bottom out and hit my cervix. I could tell he was enjoying this. He whined as he tried to keep up with me, My tongue – My hips rocking on him. I hicked myself up on the balls of my feet, Bouncing harder.

"No...No, I can't please, I can't hol-" He began to jerk his hips up, Ready to fill me. He gasped when I slipped him out of me right before the coil in his stomach could snap. Just like he does to me.

He groaned, "M-mommy please... I'm trying, I'm trying."

My breaths were sharp as I grabbed him by the cheeks, Stopping completely, and he's whimpering more garbled, distorted apologies Then... A slap to his mouth, Not hard – But it makes him jump, Makes him moan. I shove his head away letting go of his jaw; he chokes out another pleasured sob.

"What makes you think you can fuck me, Toshi?"

"I'm sorry," He stammers, "I don't. I don't It just feels so-"

"I don't care how it feels," I say, Harsh, "stay down and sit."

He sniffles, babbling an agreement... "That's my good boy." I smile as I feel his dick throb again. I slip it into me – start to fuck him agian.

"You look so good like this Toshi... I could just cum from all the faces you make." I whisper out to him softly. He gasps but there's barely any air to take in as my hand is now tightening around his throat. I can tell the sensitivity between his legs is heightening as I grind my hips down on him.

"Fuck you're gonna make me cum..." I moan. I can tell he's trying to focus now.

"Does it feel good when I take you this deep?" I ask my breath heavy yet small.

"Yes ma'am. So good. It feels so fucking good..."

"Does it make you want to cum inside of me?" I ask teasing.

He grits his teeth, I know he hates the idea of going soft... He'll probably do anything to stay hard, To keep being my toy.

"Answer me." I press, bouncing harder, feeling the coil in my stomach only heighten, "I want to know. Does being inside of me make you want to cum?"

"Yes, ma'am," He chokes. "So much."

I smile, "Do you want to fill me up? Do you want to pump my pussy nice and full of your cum?"

He groans, I can see tears wetting the fabric of the tie over his eyes. I tighten the hand around his throat. "What, baby?" Yes? Or No?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes" He stammers finally; The words spill out with desperation, the only release he's allowed. "I Need to give you all my cum, I need to fuck it deep. I Wanna-"

He cuts himself off. He's getting to close – His toes are curling, dick throbbing against my snug walls. He has to dick his heels into the bed again – Needs to tense his trembling body...

"You wanna what?" I press, scrunching my nose, faking disgust. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't seconds from spilling all down his shaft. Of shaking and trembling right with him.

"I need to get you pregnant." He stammers out finally.

"But good boys don't get their mistresses pregnant, Do they?" I say cold amusement in my voice.

"I know... I know, I'm sorry – I didn't mean it."

"Yes, you did. Would you really jeopardize my career to dump your cum in me? Are you that much of a filthy dog?"

"No ma'am, I'd never-"

"Then you won't cum inside me when I move, will you? You'll sit here and take it like a good boy, won't you?" I question stopping my hips.

"I'll take it," he whimpers, " I promise."

I hum softly before I bounce my hips taking him in deep. I moan as I look down. Wet ness leeks down his shaft collecting at the base. His thighs are wet too, They glisten as I glide up and down. I swipe my fingers over his dick collecting us as pushing it deep inside his mouth. He takes it greedly.

'You're making me feel so good. This dick is just what I needed, baby, it's gonna make me cum so hard.'

My thighs shake as The coil heightens, As I squeeze around him tighter.

"No... Please - I'm Trying– too fast... It feels so good..."

His words blur together as I let out a moan. Before long I wrap my arms around his neck. Feeling my pussy throb. A few more desperate bounces, a few more lewd moans, and then I'm dropping over, moaning for him —  I'm cumming, I'm cumming. It's his privilege to feel me take what I need — fingers digging into his throat, walls spasming and dripping on his dick while I glide up and down.

He murmurs one more desperate ple – Please, Please, Oh god, Im sorry Mommy, It feels too good, Im gonna– and lets go. 

Deep inside of me, his dick throbs. He feels the cum spurting out, shooting up into my contracting insides and coating my pulsing walls. I collapsed into his chest with a heavy sigh. My hands lazily unravel the blind fold.

"I'm sorry I really didn't mea-"

I kissed him softly, "You did so good Toshi..."  before wrapping my arms around his throat.

So good... But I'm not done. I need answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 21 15
This story is from Demon slayer, but I have a problem because I have an other account so my stuff got kinda deleted😅😅 But this story is with Smut...
7.1K 71 10
So, here's another book containing small fluffy stories about Sasuke and Naruto. Mostly, these are fluff. But the first chapter, which is in two part...
11K 396 20
As the title says, this is a compilation of stories about Kakashi, either one-shots or stories that I believed were too short to have a book of their...
1K 35 26
in a world full of pro heros. the public idolized them trust them loves them there's also..... somethings that just... aren't so perfect about the...