You Are Mine

By MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 59

214 10 4
By MOONBORN19

~Tirzah's POV~

I gazed in horror at the unbelievable sight before me. Brian stood over Logan, scrutinizing him with his eyes. I instinctively held my breath as his cold eyes landed on me.

My gaze kept shifting between Logan and Brian, as dread filled my heart. Brian stalked towards me as I simultaneously backed away until my back touched the rough bark of a pine tree.

"Glad you could join the party....." he placed his arms on either side of me, hindering my movement. His eyes turned a darker shade of icy blue as he  inched closer to my face. Despite the fear evident on my face, I cared less of what would befall me. My concern solely lied on Logan who was bleeding profusely.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Brian roared, causing me to jump.  He forced me to look at him and that's when I noticed the gun in his hand. We stared at each other intensely, each radiating different emotions. He scratched his head with his gun and smirked at me.

"It's good you're here. Very good indeed. You know why?" His smirk lingered on his lips, a glint of craze evident in his eyes.

"Why?" I asked, gulping the lump of fear whilst genuinely perplexed of what he devised this time.

"Well.... now you get to see your pathetic boyfriend die!" My eyes dilated at his words while he cackled as if he cracked the funniest joke. I knew that no pleading nor deals would change his mind. Not this time. His eyes said so. Those terrifyingly adamant eyes would do as purposed.

"You piece of--- I won't let you!" I yelled at him in a fit of rage.

He raised a brow maliciously before replying.
"Who said I'd kill him?"

"Then......." I froze and pondered on his words again. That's when it hit me. No... he couldn't possibly, right?

"N-no....." I said shakily, my whole being trembling before him. The prospect of doing it felt too profound to comprehend. I was speechless for the most part and he seemed to enjoy my state.

"Oh yes darling. You will kill him. Or else...." He turned, walked a couple steps ahead of me and stopped.

Or else...? 

"Or else...  I'll make you watch the amount of pain I'll inflict on him til he breathes his last" he turned swiftly to face me, with an evil grin on his lips.

How can he expect me to watch my boyfriend getting tortured? Doesn't he realize I'll hate him even more? How can I even kill Logan!?

I lowered my gaze as stray tears trinkled down my cheeks. I looked at him with pleading eyes but at that moment I knew Brian was gone. The sympathetic Brian died, replaced by a monster.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion when I looked up again. It's either time ticked quicker or my mind was too caught up to process the unforeseeable act.

Logan tackled Brian to the ground, the gun slipped from his fingers to the ground. Even though Logan was severely wounded, he fought him.

Just when Brian put me in a tight spot, Logan came to save the day....

Logan threw punches to Brian's face before dragging him further away from me. He was keeping Brian away from me. Why!? I'm totally fine, it's him who needs saving!
They struggled and fought powerfully, dangerously nearing the stream.

"Tirzah! Run! Get out of here!" Logan screamed, taking a hit causing him to fall face first to the ground.

Logan tried getting up but instead was  turned around by Brian. Compared to Brian, Logan was more beat up, considering the amount of blows he took unfairly yesterday.

That hurt me more. He expects me to leave while I let him suffer and die!? Nope not happening.

Brian straddled him, before clasping firmly around Logan's throat. He choked and wheezed for air, whilst clawing at Brian's hands.

"Look Tirzah! Watch as your past fades!" Brian roared in idiotic laughter.

I averted my gaze to the device on the dusty ground which seemed to be there for my taking. I quickly grabbed it without hesitation and sprinted towards them.

Before he could react, I pressed the trigger and two small darts, connected to the device with thin wires attached to Brian, sending
a pulse with about 50,000 volts and a few milliamps of horrific electric current to his body. He fell stiff to the ground, incapacitated and shaking in pain.

"Now you know..." I said in a sarcastic tone, throwing the taser away.

I hurried over to Logan who was gasping for air. His clothes were soaked in blood while his eyes grew heavy.

"Logan? Hey? No. No. No. Stay with me. Eyes wide open mister.." I laid his head in my lap, and cupped his cheeks.

We were just a hand's breadth away from the stream.
The rush of the water in the
stream felt rejuvenating, tiny droplets spraying into the air onto us. For a moment I closed out everything; just spacing in Logan and I. Just him and I in this tranquil world. I glanced back at him on my lap.
It took him a while to regain focus and stabilize his breathing. He looked somewhat confused as he gazed into my eyes.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, growing concerned.

"S-sorry. This a-all seens so surreal. A minute ago I-I thought I was a goner. Next thing i know, I'm in the warmest of arms...." his eyes glimmered in admiration. His words made me teary, which led me to embrace him ever so gently.

"Tirzah! Look out!!!" Logan shouted in alarm but before I could do anything, I was lifted off the ground. I panicked and kicked about before being thrown to the ground. I hit the ground with a thud, dust covering my body. Sharp stones pierced my arms and back. I lifted my gaze to see a fuming Brian, eyes burning with anger. He crouched to my level and began caressing and playing with my hair. He suddenly grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me closer to his face. I gasped and winced at the grip. The more distance I tried created, the more he pulled me closer.

"Tsk tsk tsk... why didn't you just choose to love me? Why did you have to make everything so difficult? Huh? "
He paused to glance at Logan who tried getting up but failed.

"Logan's death will be on you. The path you chose has determined your- Logan's fate..." he spoke menacingly, a sense of determination in his voice.

I grabbed his forearm and pleaded desperately to spare him but he shoved me roughly to the ground. I winched as my arms scraped against the stones.

He strode towards Logan who laid helplessly on the ground before grabbing him by the collar and dragging him closer to the chaotic stream. My heart paced faster each time he got closer. Everything escalated too quickly for my mind to grasp properly.

Without a perfectly formulated plan, I mustered the strength to get off the ground and ran towards them. Quite quickly I hopped onto Brian's back, pulling at his hair and digging my nails into the nape of his neck. He instantly loosened his grip on Logan, his hands now aiming to throw me off.

Before I knew it, he threw me to the ground again, his blood boiling in  fury. He suddenly raised his hand,  slapping me across the face. My face made contact with the ground. The sharp rebuke shocked me to the point that I felt numb. It left a burning sensation to my  cheek. A low pitched ringing rang in my ears, my senses were a little shaken. With my head tilted to the side on the dust, and as my brain began functioning again, I gasped as the object glimmered at me a few centimetres away. Mustering the strength I reached out to grab it swiftly.

Was it fate that that had to be there?
The opportunity arose like the sun dawning at early spring.

Brian was by the pine tree now, his back toward me, dragging along Logan behind him. I steadied my position, brandishing the object in my hands. 

"Hey Brian!" I exclaimed with a new sense of urgency.

He turned around swiftly and froze. For a second I saw a glimpse of panic but he quickly masked it.

"So what? You're gonna shoot me? Go ahead, do it! Pull the trigger!" My hands trembled. What happened to my confidence?

"See... you can't Tirzah. You've never killed no one. Face it. You can't save Logan.." he smiled triumphantly.

"You're right. I've never killed anyone..... so I guess you'll be my first" his eyes dilated in shock and before he could react; I took aim, exhaled slowly and pulled the trigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 962 33
PSYCHOPATH X Y/N This whole Story has detailed depiction of sexual intercourse, torture and murder And so On......if you are sensitive to them...
Here By Bwilli2003

Mystery / Thriller

433K 14.6K 34
⚠️ MATURE⚠️ This story contains strong use of language and mature scenes. If you are offended easily do not read. _________________________________...
439K 13.2K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
96.5K 2.4K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...