Seducing Sergey

By KimberlyTanithMarie

▪️MAFIA ROMANCE▪️ "I swear, sometimes I really can't stand you!" Chuckling low in his throat, Sergey replied... More

🔸ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ🔸
Description:
Ch. 1 - A Russian Issue
Ch. 2 - Message In Blood
Ch. 3 - Broken But Beautiful
Ch. 4 - Wrapped In Black
Ch. 5 - Embrace The Rub
Ch. 6 - Women Be Women
Ch. 7 - Aged To Perfection
Ch. 8 - Bustier Mind Fuck
Ch. 9 - Trouble On Legs
Ch. 10 - Inner Scar Tissue
Ch. 11 - Feel The Fire
Ch. 12 - Oops Oh My
Ch. 13 - Ticket To Hell
Ch. 14 - Bound And Burned
Ch. 15 - Fake A Smile
Ch. 16 - Like A Virgin
Ch. 17 - Jerk Chicken Tacos
Ch. 18 - Please Say Yes
Ch. 19 - Tight Lipped Grunt
Ch. 20 - Eye To Eye
Ch. 22 - Girls Day Out
Ch. 23 - Keeping A Secret
Ch. 24 - On Bended Knee
Ch. 25 - In Plain Sight
Ch. 26 - The Hidden Monster
Ch. 27 - Sin Of Omission
Ch. 28 - Just Let Go
Ch. 29 - Ecstasy In Submission
Ch. 30 - Moan My Name
Ch. 31 - Sex For Breakfast
Ch. 32 - Love Is Cruel
Ch. 33 - My Dark Knight
Ch. 34 - The Big Day
Ch. 35 - To The Altar
Ch. 36 - Bouquets And Garters
Ch. 37 - In Heels Only
Ch. 38 - Join The Club
Ch. 39 - Party For Two
Ch. 40 - Fighting For You
Ch. 41 - Keeping A Promise
Ch. 42 - Kissed By Fire
Ch. 43 - Anything For Her
Ch. 44 - Sweat It Out
Ch. 45 - A Great Divide
Ch.46 - Friend In Need
Ch. 47 - One And Only
Ch. 48 - The Sweetest Gift
Epilogue
▪️Aelbank Mafia Series▪️

Ch. 21 - Just Like That

5.7K 335 422
By KimberlyTanithMarie

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Remember to breathe,
you can't scream my name
if you don't...."

- Sergey
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 21 - Just Like That

▪️N A T A S H A▪️

With just one lick, Sergey already had me on the edge of an orgasm.

I should have been embarrassed by how fast he could make my body climax. But honestly, I did not care, especially given the fact that it had always taken me long to find a pleasurable release on my own. I was rejoicing in the discovery of the things that my body was apparently capable of.

The feel of Sergey's mouth and hands on me almost brought tears to my eyes for he seemed to know exactly where and how to touch me.

Though, I suppose my attraction to him also played a big part in my overall reaction.

Gazing down at the man between my legs, I felt my breath catch in my throat. Sergey looked so handsome; and even though he had a roguish smirk on his face, there was also a look of concentration etched over his features.

When his grey eyes locked with mine once more, he proceeded to use that wicked tongue of his on me.

Even as I drowned in a fog of pleasure, I was not so far gone that my mind could not help but replay Sergey's previous questions.

He had basically compared us to Aleksandr and Litizia.

I had been prepared to point out that Litizia was Aleksandr's fiancée and that their relationship was vastly different from ours. However, Sergey had not given me a chance to properly reply.

A part of me could not help but ponder on why he had even bothered to ask such a thing.

Naturally, I wondered if Sergey had stopped to acknowledge what those questions of his could have meant before he spoke them out loud and how I may have possibly interpreted them.

Or rather misinterpret.

Thankfully, I was not so delusional that I could not separate our explosive chemistry and mistake it for emotions, misreading it to mean something more than it actually was.

Even if I could acknowledge that there was a small part of Sergey that liked me, based on some of his behaviour, it was not something that I was going to force him to admit. 

If I had learned anything from human observation, where emotions were concerned, it was better if the person realised them on their own.

At this current moment, I did not think that either of us was ready for a committed relationship. Even if one day I may want more, right now, I was more than happy to keep our little arrangement just between the two of us.

Besides, Sergey seemed adamant about not wanting to leave my apartment without pleasing me.

So, who was I to argue?

Pushing those heavy thoughts away, I allowed my attention to be pulled by the delicious vibrations that were coursing through my body.

I had the man whom I desired naked before me and ready to satisfy me however I wanted. It would be very ill-advised of me if I did not lay back and enjoyed every second of it!

Particularly given Sergey's mood swings, if he were to change his mind after this, at least I would have this encounter to remember.

Biting my bottom lip, I moaned while my fingers twisted in the thick duvet under me. When I felt the tip of his tongue flick against the hood of my clit once more, that was it, my body exploded.

This was my first orgasm from Sergey's tempestuous mouth.

It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before and I marvelled that he had been able to top the previous orgasm he had given me in the boutique. My eyes rolled into the back of my head while the surface of my skin tingled with a prickling sensation that was so concentrated, it was as though Sergey was setting my entire body on fire, one that he started with his lips and tongue.

Even though my mouth gaped open, no sound came out.

I could not breathe and it was as if I were floating. To say that I was overwhelmed would be an understatement as everything was so intense that I could do nothing but allow the pleasure to take me over.

Sergey's deep growl forced my eyes to pop open and look down at him.

He pushed my left leg out in a half split, taking advantage of my agile limbs, opening me up to him even more. It was such an obscene yet sexy view, one that had me shamelessly grinding myself against his handsome face while he hummed in gratification.

The low stubble of his moustache and beard grazed against the smooth skin of my inner thighs and it left a delightful ache that I was rapidly growing addicted to. An ache that I never wanted to end.

"Shit!" I gasped, trying to breathe.

"You alright?" Sergey asked, a satisfied grin on his face.

Narrowing my eyes at his smugness, I prepared to fire back something sassy. Unfortunately, I was simultaneously in the process of trying to catch my breath, so I could only nod as we continued to stare at each other.

I watched in complete fascination at how wet his lower face was.

That was my arousal covering Sergey's lips and chin. I had done that and I relished in the thought of him being covered in me in such an intimate way.

I wanted to pin him down and ride his face for the rest of my life.

Damn, if only, I sombrely pondered.

Hell, I was tempted to beg him to fuck me, but I knew that without a condom present, such a thing would never happen. Even though I was clean and taking a birth-control shot, men like Sergey did not have sex without protection.

There was too much risk of being trapped by an unwanted pregnancy, not that I would ever do that to him, but I understood. For a split second, I thought about what it would be like to be round with Sergey's child and my breath hitched at the image.

Shocked by the direction my mind had taken, I pushed the bizarre thought away.

Refocusing on the man in front of me, I watched as his smirk turned into a full-blown smile, one that had the women and men dropping their underwear for. But this smile was not for anyone else but me right now and it was one that revealed all of his perfect teeth. My heart began to beat harder against my chest as something seemed to flash across Sergey's face.

Before I could contemplate on what the expression could be, I felt an unexpected blow against my vulva.

Did he just slap my pussy?

What the hell? I thought before screaming out, "Aah!"

Just as I am about to ask him why he did that; Sergey repeated the motion and hit me again, and again and again, the stinging burn heating up my skin.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Whyyyy?" I whined loudly, throwing my head back.

I got my answer when my pussy started to throb with what I could feel as the beginning of another orgasm. My eyes widened in disbelief at how quickly my body was getting ready to climax again.

"Natasha, look at me!" Sergey demanded in a low voice.

When I did as he commanded, I found him staring back at me while he moved up to lay next to me. I could not help but run my gaze over his exposed torso, admiring the lean muscles on his chest.

The next thing I knew, Sergey was leaning in to kiss me and I sighed in ecstasy.

He kissed me with a passion, his mouth devouring mine in a way that had my entire body shivering while pressing against him, seeking more.

I loved the fact that I could taste myself on his lips and I allowed myself to briefly tunnel my fingers through his thick hair before he pulled away and began trailing kisses along my jaw then onto my neck. The feel of his mouth attacking my throat had me arching while I pushed myself against him even more as I got lost in the euphoric sensations he evoked.

It could have been minutes or hours; I did not know how long he kissed various spots along my neck and clavicle. But from the way his lips sucked on certain parts of my skin, it suddenly dawned on me what he was doing.

"A–are you, giving me a hickey?" I panted, barely getting the words out.

I was not bluffing back in the kitchen when I had said I wanted him to mark me again and the thought that he was going to fulfil my request made me leap for joy. However, that sentiment was temporarily halted when he answered, his voice muffled.

"No."

My eyes flew open and I pulled back to look at him.

Unable to hide the disappointment in my tone, I repeated the word with a pout, "No?"

Shaking his head, Sergey answered, "No, I haven't given you a hickey, I've given you several..."

His words made my heart explode, as him marking me several times really cemented the fact that we were going to go through with our secret arrangement.

I opened my mouth to ask how many but he immediately silenced me by pressing his mouth to mine. It did not take long for our kiss to become heated, and once again I found my body trembling against him, wanting more.

Unfortunately, I knew that Sergey had to leave, so I did not protest when I felt him pulling away from me.

The veins on his forearms were distracting, so much so that I did not really focus on the fact that he was getting out of the bed. It was only when I felt long fingers encircle my ankles, dragging me to the edge of the bed, that I found myself yelping as I was brought back to the present.

"Now that you've cum and we've taken the edge off, it's time to get down to business," Sergey said before opening my legs.

"What do you mean?" I asked, while watching him kneel on the carpet.

Bringing his face between my thighs, he said, "You think that I was just going to give you one measly orgasm and run out of here? That's cute..."

"Well, I know that you have places to be. Besides, it was a good orgasm..." I mumbled.

"Perhaps, but it's not the best that I could have given you. Which is why you're going to squirt all over this bed and make a mess on my hands and face. Only then will I leave."

My eyes widened at his words, "Excuse me?"

"Was I unclear?" Sergey replied while arching a brow.

"I–I don't think I can."

Sergey flashed me a grin before trailing two fingers through my slick folds. He purposefully touched me in a way that resulted in lewd and saturated sounds emanating from between my legs. Noises which seemed so much louder in the quietness of the bedroom.

I blushed at his deliberate vulgarity, but then again, I should not have been shocked by how calm and open he was about the things that he wanted to do to my body.

"Natasha, from the way you wet me down at the boutique, not to mention what I saw a few moments ago, I know that you can squirt, and you will, for me," Sergey stated then sucked his fingers into his mouth.

"God, you're so shameless."

"You love it!"

I did, I silently realised and I had to bite my inner cheek so as not to say such vocally.

"Next time you cum, I want to hear you say my name."

Nervously licking my lips, "I'll try."

Sergey chuckled and said, "I wasn't asking..."

The skin of my cheeks tingled once more, while I found myself gasping, his manners–or rather lack thereof–was turning me on to the point that I almost found it difficult to breathe.

What could I say?

I really meant it when I said that I liked when he was rude. Not to mention the man had a way with words, especially when he talked dirty. Coupled with the deep sound of his voice, how could I resist him?

Looking up from between my thighs, he said, "Remember to breathe, you can't scream my name if you don't..."

"Okay," I shyly replied.

"That's my girl..." Sergey winked before using his thumbs to spread my outer lips before his tongue went in.

I was quickly realising that I had a praise kink. 

My body trembled at his words and it was clear that I loved hearing his approval and it would seem that Sergey had figured this out as well. Especially since we came into the bedroom, the way in which he purposefully spoke to me had my body purring.

Between the dirty talk and the praising, I was eager to find out what other sort of kinks I may have.

Sergey's tongue pulled me from my thoughts.

He flicked at my slit, causing me to gasp, and when I gazed down at him, I noticed the sensual look in his eyes. They let me know that he was ready to spin my world upside down, more so than he already had.

Pulling back slightly, he perched my feet over his shoulders.

With his face just inches from my mound, he seemed to pause to just stare it. The expression he had while staring made me feel so overwhelmed as he seemed almost enthralled by my vagina.

A part of me I had once thought to be ugly.

But over time, I had been slowly learning to accept and love myself. Even the parts of me that had been abused, the parts that unfortunately reminded me of the trauma I had been forced to endure for years.

Sergey must have sensed a shift in me, because he suddenly murmured, "You are beautiful, Natasha, every single part of you..."

Visibly gulping, I nodded, believing every word he said.

Taking his time, Sergey ran a finger gently down my slit and I felt my muscles clench. As he leaned his face closer, I could feel his warm breath against my skin. Sergey glanced up and winked while he used his bottom lip to stroke across my clit, teasing me.

"Fuck!" I whimpered then said, "Please, Sergey, I need you..."

That seemed to break something within him as in the next moment I felt him move his hands to cup my ass cheeks, tilting me up while pulling me towards him as he buried his face into the apex of my thighs.

I could feel him licking me, flicking the tip of his tongue across my clit a few times before swirling it around the edges. It was as though it was hugging the nub, if that was even possible. Sergey gently nuzzled his face into me while his tongue continued to move, over and over. He would pause just for a moment to give me a break before repeating the motion all over again.

My attention momentarily got pulled to the mirror above.

The image of us on my bed was so exciting, one where my naked body thrashed about, forcing one of his hands to move to hold me down while he continued to slobber all over my clit.

With a soft cry of pleasure, my back arched when he began to push a thick finger back into me. First one, then two, curling them on a certain spot that had my toes curling with them.

I was moaning and panting, the pitch of my voice beginning to fluctuate.

Had I not been floating on a cloud of euphoria, I probably would have been embarrassed, and when I felt his pinky finger gently push against my anus, I involuntarily tensed.

"Shh... Relax, baby, I got you," Sergey whispered.

My eyes snapped to his, so stunned by his term of endearment that it took a moment for his words to sink in, allowing me to realise that I had not imagined hearing them.

Sergey stared back, liquid pools of silver gazing intently up at me, seeming to dare me to say something. But before I could even pick my jaw up from the floor, he broke our eye contact and resumed sucking on my clit, pulling another moan from me.

Did he realise what he had just said?

Either way, I blushed and revelled in the fact that Sergey had just called me 'baby' even if the word was a slip on his part. With a giddy smile on my face, I looked up at the mirror above us once more, allowing myself to get caught up in our carnal reflection while my body relaxed.

The feel of his finger against my puckered hole sent a whole new sensation through my body, bringing me closer to that promised second orgasm, and Sergey seemed to know this. He began flicking my clit in various patterns before pressing down his tongue against me, my hands gripping the sheet tighter as I pushed back against him.

Sensing that a particular thing that he did with his tongue made me feel good, he repeated the motion slowly, then with more urgency. There was a hunger to his movements as he kept a steady pace without removing his mouth.

"Oh shit!" I murmured, feeling Sergey continue to lap at me.

The man was relentless! I guessed the rumours really were true about him and Aleksandr, they really did enjoy going down on a woman. Right now, I was absolutely contented to be the recipient of all his accumulated experience.

It was like Sergey could not get enough of me as he pressed his face into my flesh. First with his mouth, then tongue and chin, seeming to try and bury himself into me as his nose nuzzled against my clit.

Unable to hold back any longer, my hands moved to tunnel into his hair, pulling his head into me.

Sergey groaned his approval while his hold on me tightened, pulling me further onto his mouth, covering his face with my arousal. I was so wet, I could hear it as he sucked my clit harder, pulling it between his lips, using his teeth to gently graze me, careful to make it hurt just a little.

"Yes! Just like that! Don't stop!" I implored.

"Never!" Sergey mumbled against me before pulling away a bit more to say more clearly, "Go on and cum for me, take your pleasure!"

No sooner than he finished speaking, he resumed his assault upon my body. Diving his face back down into me, he quickly re-established his previous pace as his tongue moved in a frenzy, the smooth muscle fucking me.

The sensations soon became overbearing and as much as I wanted to orgasm on his face, I subconsciously tried to run from the pleasure as I began to push away from him. However, Sergey was not having it and he held me down more firmly, his tongue continuing to work me over, gauging my reactions to proceed with rhythm that would push me over the edge.

It was an interesting dance that we did; whenever I yielded, he pushed. Then every time I sought out more, he held back.

The exchange was driving me absolutely crazy and I found myself blabbering, making sounds that I never thought I could. First, there was whimpering, then muttering before the words turned into rambling throaty noises.

I was a fucking mess!

Even though I loved everything that Sergey was doing, he clearly realised that I preferred having more attention on my clit. He was done playing around now and he placed all of his attention on the throbbing nub, his tongue fixated on only one task, to make me explode.

Getting my clit sucked by him felt so good!

The way he was pressing on it with that thick fat tongue of his coupled with the continued pressure of his fingers had me shaking wildly. Holy shit, I was going to scream and I did not care if the entire apartment complex heard me.

"Sergey!!!"

It was such an intimate experience, and I realised that the man in front of me was unleashing a deep longing that I did not think I possessed.

Sexual freedom, something that I had not understood I was seeking.

Not only was I being given independence over my body and pleasure, but it came with the choice to crave and yearn for whatever I wanted without feeling any shame.

Even though Sergey and I were just starting a sexual relationship, I knew that whatever I asked for, he would give to me.

It was in this moment that I also quickly realised that with Sergey at the helm of my orgasms, I was safe to express myself in any way I wanted. If the last two encounters were anything to go by, I was capable of being more than the nervous and quiet Natasha who always acted prim and proper.

Sergey was infecting me with his chaos, and I desperately wanted more!

"Oh wow! I'm cumming!" I uttered, my legs beginning to shake under the power of the pleasure wracking through me.

My fingers tightened their hold on his hair, rubbing myself against his face.

Remembering what he told me about liking a bit of pain with his pleasure, I tugged on his hair again, hard. Sergey released a deep rumble while the two fingers that he had inside of me curled and pressed even more.

"Fuck! Oh shit, Sergey! Yes, just like that!" I sobbed, writhing against his face.

The crashing wave came out of nowhere, my vision blurring while I felt a gushing sensation escape me, taking my ability to breath with it.

Growling, Sergey's free hand gripped my hip in a tighter hold, keeping me steady while his tongue licked against my sensitive skin. I was unable to control the way my hips continued to push against him, too far gone to care about how I was soaking the bed, or that I was rubbing all of my wetness on him.

In fact, I loved that I was marking him in my own way and from the sounds he made, he clearly did not seem to mind either.

Sergey sucked me deep and rough, groaning as though he were the one receiving pleasure. My legs continued to quiver and his hands moved to press my inner thighs open, keeping me spread so that he could continue to feast on me.

His tongue was so deep that I found myself struggling to keep conscious.

While my body slowly began to calm down, I felt Sergey move his right hand up my torso, his fingers encircling the front of my throat while he continued to eat me out.

This situation made me feel both vulnerable and lascivious and as I gazed up at the mirror again, I was so enthralled by the gorgeous image above that I did not realise that another orgasm was unexpectedly ripping itself through me.

I do not know how Sergey did it, but this one took me completely by surprise, slamming through my body with such force that all my limbs started to spasm uncontrollably.

My eyes widened at the realisation and at the peak of my climax, Sergey released his hold on my throat. It only took a few seconds before his name clawed its way out of my mouth before I was shouting it out into the room.

A part of me could have sworn that I felt him gasp against me. However, I was not sure as I lost consciousness for a moment.

I could not see or hear anything for a few seconds, the only thing I could feel was the delicious aching hum of my body. This pulsing awareness was created by him, a sensation that only he was capable of eliciting from me.

In that moment, my hands dropped from his head as my body went limp.

Sergey remained between my legs, whispering soft words of praise as his fingers gently caressing over my body while he softly kissed my vulva.

I do not know how much time passed while I lay there lifeless and numb, while Sergey continued to lightly caress me. My mind was unable to process that I had had three orgasms, the last two being back-to-back.

Not to mention I had squirted! I still could not believe that I had, but the soaked duvet beneath me was proof enough.

Occasionally, my body would shiver with an aftershock and after a while, I slowly began to regain control of my breathing. Eventually, I opened one eye to look at Sergey, to see if he really was still here with me or if I was dreaming. When his gaze met mine, he winked before moving up to lay next to me.

I wanted to kiss him so badly, so I did.

Pulling his face to mine, I allowed myself to indulge in a profound and voracious kiss, not caring about the mess that covered his face. Holding me to him, Sergey returned my kiss, deepening it even more as he took over.

"Holy hell, that was amazing!" I breathed when we came up for air.

Flashing me a mischievous smirk, he replied, "You're welcome..."

Because Sergey would not be himself if he did not respond with some form of a smart-ass remark. Luckily for him, I was too tired and satisfied to comment on it and before I knew what was going on, I found myself beginning to fall asleep.

"Stay with me for a little while longer," Sergey whispered.

"Hmmm?" I crooned.

There was a soft chuckle as he replied, "Don't worry, I've got you..."

My tongue felt heavy and an incoherent murmur was my only response, even as my brain fought to comprehend his words.

The fogginess of sleep began to take over, but I was dimly aware of being lifted in strong arms while the soaked duvet beneath me was removed before I was being placed back down on the bed.

Another brief moment passed before I felt a warm cloth wiping between my legs then a dry one gently touched my skin. I murmured and protested as I felt myself being repositioned on the bed and I curled up against my pillow, a sigh escaping me when I felt a soft sheet being placed over me.

I did not know if I was imagining things, but I could have sworn that I felt a kiss on my forehead before the darkness completely overtook me.

——————————

A/N: Sergey's definitely a man of his word... 😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.5K 30
"𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨?" "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝�...
2.9M 54.5K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
51.5K 2K 38
Eerie Strange and frightening Inspiring inexplicable fear, dread, or uneasiness Lana Bisogin a shy seventeen year old girl finds herself in an eer...
334K 5.8K 33
I got bored of reading the same things everyday. So I decided to make my own story while I'm waiting for other good stories to come out. ⚠️MAY CONTA...