Just You And Me...

De XxGoShinexX

two different worlds that make there way to each other. a innocent girl with a Mafia man. Riley Smith, a 18 y... Mais

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•The end of the story•

•Chapter 11•

126 2 0
De XxGoShinexX

{Riley Pov}

Wait who's here?

"I'm coming" Axel said giving me one last look and he walked out of the room.

My brother look at me serious
"explain"

Oh god...

"Listen bro nothing happend we were just talking nothing more" I say while we walk out of Axels office.

"Riley that didn't look like nothing! You were going to kiss him" he kind of yelled.

"Okay first shut up not everyone has to hear about our conversation and second even if I was that is none of your business!" I yelled back.

"It is my business! I'm your brother and I need to keep you save from people like him"

"But were you not the one who wanted me to go with him in the first place" we stop walking and I turn to him.

"I said that as a joke I didn't think you would really like our boss!" He looked really pissed but so was I.

"Can we stop talking about this! I don't want to talk about it anymore. Nothing happend and that's that." I start walking again.

"Fine but whatever you do don't even think about getting with our boss. He is dangerous and I don't want to see you hurt"

I say nothing else and just keep walking to the fighting room. It's only 7:30pm so we just went over there.
We walk in and I saw the guys.

"Hi guys" I say.

"Hey Riley how's your arm" Josh asked.

"Could be better but it will heal" I gave him a smile to show him I was okay.

"Okay anyways have you all heard" my brother said.

"About what" Josh asked.

"Sem is here" Jayden answered.

Wait who is Sem?

"Umm who is this Sem guy?" I asked.

"He is the boss of another Mafia gang. Our boss helped him one time and then Sem told him that he will always help our boss if he needed anything. So now his gang and our gang kind of work together when one of us needs help." Rex said.

"So your telling me that there is another Mafia boss under this roof?" I ask.

"Yep"

Great.

"But whats Sem's gang called" I really want to know more about this.

"There name is Demon bullets" Josh said.

"Okay well will we ever meet these Demon bullets?"

"We already met them but yeah you will meet them to" Chase said

After that we just kept talking about there gang until the guys were sick of me asking all these Questions and just ignored me.

Rude!

The guys kept training while I was on my phone with my earphones in. I was listening to some music and playing a game.

After some time me and Jayden where our of the fighting room and heading to his car. We got in and he started it while I was still listening to music.

After 20 minutes we were home. We got out the car and when to the front door. We walk in and saw mom and dad sitting in the living room watching some tv.

"Hey mom, hey dad what you watching?" I ask.

"Just the news" Mom said.

I turn my head to the tv and saw a picture of our gangs logo on it.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 50.000 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 1𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞. 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬.

"Omg they did it again first that club and now this" Mom said.

"I don't like this one bit. Riley you will be coming straight home after school" dad said and then he turned to Jayden."and you will be home before dinner and you will stay here until morning."

"But dad!" me and Jayden said at the same time.

"No buts! This is for your own good we need you to be save and that's being here with me and your mother."

I didn't say anything because there was no changing dads mind. I just nodded and walked upstairs. I get to my room and lock the door.

How am I going to go to the base when I have to be home after school.

Before I could think of anything else there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it"

"It's me" jayden said.

I unlock my door and let him in. He walks to my bed and I close the door and take a seat in my desk chair.

"We have to think of something. Like I can still go to the base and train a little but you. You have to be home after school so we need a plan." He said.

"Oh yeah no shit sherlock I didn't think of that! Listen I don't know what to do!" I put my head into my hands.

"I know I will tell our boss that you need to stay home for 2 week from our parents then when you can train again. We will tell your school your sick and then you can train. We won't tell mom or dad about it" he said.

"I can't skip school and they will call mom or dad." I said just knowing this won't work.

"No they won't I will be the first contact they will call then I will take you to the base we will train for a good 3 hours and then right after your done with 'school' I will bring you home. Like it will work we will train, boss will see that and mom and dad won't find out."

Okay he may be right.

"And it will only be for a week after that mom and dad will let us go again" he added.

I don't really have a choose ugh here goes nothing.

"Okay fine" I say.

"Great! Then that's that I will talk with our boss and it will work trust me" he said while standing up.

"Okay I trust you" I walk up to him and give him a hug. He hugged me back

"Love you Riley"

"Love you to bro"

" Okay now do what you got to do I will be leaving you alone now." And with that he walked out of my room.

I looked around and then grabbed my school bag and put all my work and books in it that I would need for tomorrow. And then got to my closet and got into some pjs.
I grabbed my laptop picked out a movie and started to watch it.

I have no idea if this plan will work but it's the only one we have. We will see what will happen.
_________________________________________

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥<3
:)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

110K 1.3K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
13M 104K 9
[preview] V E N G E A N C E ❦ Riley Owens, the innocent, and beautiful girl who had always been smart and caring. She has always had a great life esp...
544K 16K 76
*This story starts off right where Dilara ended, so if you haven't read that I recommend that you do and then come back to this book xx* ************...
433K 7.9K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...