fictophilia » bat boys.

By goushi-

fictophilia - "a desire, sexual attraction, or intense feelings of love towards a fictional character, simila... More

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤;
B01 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜/𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣 ⬎
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚; 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚; 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚
B13 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙤𝙙 ⬎
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨
𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙮𝙛𝙞𝙘; 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙚𝙭
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥
B20 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣 ⬎
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙞𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥
B23 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣 ⬎
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙧
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙫𝙞𝙗𝙚
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧
bat brothers; talk dirty to me
jason and dick; i'm addicted
are you lonely soulmate; jason and damian
goddesses II; jason and grayson
loving you is a loosing game + dick grayson
switching positions + damian wayne
voicemail + damian wayne.
bending + bat brothers au
bending pt. 2 + bat brothers au
bending pt. 3 + bat brothers au.
bending pt. 4 + bat brothers au.
bending pt. 5
League of Assasins x Damian Wayne
96,000: bat brothers meets a poor vigilante
anodytes x bat brothers
is it a crush or what?: grayson and damian
cause you make me hate this city... + tim drake & grayson
A letter to them + bat brothers.
bat brothers x boy reader
grayson x angry male vigalante
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
grayson & soulmate! male
damian wayne & on a mission! male

bat brothers x httyd x jaquin au male!

269 3 0
By goushi-

a/n: this is inspired by my baby cousin and to the song hehe! enjoy!

imagine - Damian Al Ghul is the next in line to be the King of Gotham Village and is now hesitant to take the league of his Father, especially now that dragons are living in peace with them, not to mention his dragon is a King of Dragons and that his partner is one of prince of the Jaquin kingdom! What a pressure!

-

"Have you guys seen Damian?" (Y/n) asked as he rubbed his (h/l) (h/c) hair and huffed, while his Jaguar feathered companion growled a bit then ruffled his long macaw colorful feathers a bit as little dragons started to nip on them.

Dick Al Ghul glance at his little brother's partner- ehem- soon to be Queen in Gotham- and shook his head and also rubbed his neck. "We haven't seen him either, as you can see we are busy for his coronation." (Y/n) looked at where Dick was pointing and laughed to see his Deadly Nadder, Nightwing pulling the flowery decorations with a struggling Jason Al Ghul who is screaming profanities while his Monstrous Nightmare, Red Hood just lazily slept and huff whenever his name is being called by Jason which further Jason's profanities.

Tim Al Ghul on the other hand, is trying finalize the needed preparations with the help of his sharp class dragon and Razorwhip, and this one is different, their scale color is coated with red and black underneath their traditional metallic grey color; which is pretty unique how they got it, Tim named her Red Robin, as Tim whistled like a robin, she automatically comes in his aid.

Anyway, Red Robin was able to wrap the flowering decorations on the stand and screech when he saw one of the large statues of previous Vikings are at the edge of falling!

BAM! THUD!

Tim startled and look up to see (Y/n)'s Jaquin and of course the King of Dragons, Night Fury, Toothless whose aiding the statues to stand straight by pushing it in the right position with the help of (Y/n)'s Jaquin.

THUD!

"Phew... thanks Toothless..." Tim muttered and the Razorwhipe glared at Nightwing and to Jason who gulped and whimpered and Jason then threw away the flowery design which was then fetch by Nightwing and Dick sighed.

".... Almost done with the preparations." Dick said and (Y/n) just chuckled and rubbed his Jaquin's head, whose name is (companion name).

"CONTROL YOUR DRAGON DICKHEAD!" Furiously screamed by Jason and kicked a rock that it hit Red Hood's snout and cause him to growl at Jason and puffed a flame at Jason's hair which made Jason screamed and started to run towards a bucket of water that he dumped it on his head.

Tim and the Razorwhipe laughed as so did Red Hood but then looked somewhere when Jason glared at his dragon.

Nightwing then run up to Dick who purred and then started playing with (Y/n)'s Jaquin and then to Toothless who was nudging at (Y/n)'s leg.

"Hey Toothless, have you seen Damian?" The Night Fury purred and pointed to the Dragon den. "Where's Damian? He is supposed to be here!" Hissed the Father of Al Ghul and current chief of Gotham, Bruce Al Ghul with him is beside Selena Al Ghul, whose companion is the King of Jaquin while Bruce has the RumbleHorn, named Skullcrasher, passed by Viking to another Viking.

"Chiefs..." You bowed and so did your Jaquin who then purred as Selena's companion hugged their Prince of Jaquin.

"Have you seen him (Y/n), he's been gone all day!" Frustratingly said by Chief Bruce as Selena glanced at Toothless who keep pointing at the Dragons Den and she smirked. "Why don't you look for him sweetie?" Selena pointed at (Y/n) who nodded and smiled.

"I'll be with him Chiefs." You then looked at Toothless and nodded as him, you, and your Jaquin started walking towards the Dragon Den.

-

SCREECH! GRRR! ROAR!

"Damian... are you here?" You called out and huffed when you are being approached affectionately by Dragons and Jaquin to the point you are suffocating.

"Uhm... Toothless, (companion's name)... a little help!" Toothless emitted a blue glow and loudly growl while your Jaquin twirled and emitted a large gush of wind and this stopped the dragons and Jaquins nipping and move somewhere else.

"What are you doing here beloved?" You looked up and saw your partner whose wearing his dragon-Gotham clothes, surrounded by green cape, black scale armor and his sword by his hip. He has a frown on his lips and you couldn't help but smile.

You walk towards him and hugged him, him being taller and you reaching his shoulder. Damian huffed but then hugged his partner affectionately and glance to see Toothless grooming your Jaquin's colorful macaw fathers.

"Everyone's looking for you... it is your coronation after all." You said as he pulled you even more close and you blinked worriedly. You look up to see worry on his facial expression. You put your hands both on his tanned cheeks and his emerald eyes met your (e/c) eyes.

".... What if I messed up being the Chief of Gotham... not to mention Bludhaven... I can handle dragons but with the Jaquins and other villagers occupying Gotham.... I don't know..." He said worriedly as you smile softly and gave him an eskimo kiss.

"Damian... you are an Al Ghul, one of the fiercest, kind, and smartest people we know, you were able to make peace with the Jaquins, Dragons and people a like. None of your brothers can do that, especially Jason." You said and Damian chuckled while your Jaquin and his Dragon looked at awe at the couple.

"Damian... as one ruler to another, I'm here to tell you, you've got what it takes..." Damian looked at you as you smirked. "All you have to do is do what Chief Bruce taught you. Get out there and take charge."

His emerald eyes widen in worry and you just rolled your eyes. "You have always been a hero to us and Bludhaven. It's time for you to take the lead and fly bravely through that door..."

Damian flinched a bit and you saw that but smile assuringly, you whistled at Toothless and pointed at Damian, Toothless happily jogged at Damian and let him saddle on his scaly back as Damian huffed a bit then roll his eyes at his dragon's mischief.

"How is this gonna help?" He said worringly as you spoke again but was caught off by a roar outside and both of you saw Damian's brothers. Jason then spoke exaggerately, "You might be better known for behaving like a clown." Red Hood rolled his eyes as so did (Y/n). "Oh! Like when you lost your students and let papa down!" Jason laughed and you huffed and winked at Red Hood who burst himself into flames and this caused Jason to howl in pain and had to dump himself at the dragon's water station.

"Oh! Or when the Dragon King's egg almost got destroye-!" Tim stopped when Dick and (Y/n) glared at them and corrected himself- "I mean! You just got what it takes to turn it all around."

You saddled on (companion's name) back as he gently lifted their colorful wings. "Wings up!" Jason huffed but also saluted. "Wings up!" You and your Jaquin is now beside Damian whose now smiling slightly.

Toothless smiled wider than ever as Nightwing growled in praise and started to gently flap around them. "Don't listen to the voices and choices that lead you astray."

Tim and Red Robin also followed suit as they gently followed Nightwing and Dick. "Wings up!" The dragons on the den delightfully flapped their wings as Toothless roars in amusement but Damian still has worry on his face.

(Y/n) frown a bit but then glance at Red Hood who purred at Damian and Jason who is now at his saddle smirking proudly. "This is your hour to power up and seize the day! Wings up King!" Jason was the first to fly out of the Dragon den, followed by Dick, then Tim and then both Damian and (Y/n) with all of the dragons flying out too.

ROARRR!

Toothless screech as Damian gulp and saw all of the villagers are looking at him, including his father and step-mother. They all then landed at the large platform, where the statues of previous King of Vikings surrounds them and Damian was hesitant to hop off Toothless who gave a small whimper of worry.

(Y/n) and (Jaquin's name) walked beside him and you spoke. "Its time for you to stand up tall and take that first mighty leap." Damian looked at you and he took a deep breathe and he felt a large hand gently grip his exposed shoulder and see it was Dick.

"Don't hesitate or you might fall and wind up in a tangle deep!" Dick had the audacity to gently push Damian off Toothless, where he and Nightwing laughed while Toothless just stuck his tongue out as Damian growled and looked to see (Y/n) holding out his hand for him.

"Don't worry about things going wrong..." You smiled as Damian felt assured now. He then saw their healer who is smiling softly and with berry paint on their hands. Damian Al Ghul stood proudly and so did Toothless and so did you and your Jaquin.

The healer then put the symbol of Gotham to Damian's forehead, followed by you over your symbol of Bludhaven. Toothless and (Jaquin's name) bow down respectfully beside the both of you and so did Damian's brothers and dragons.

You then spoke to Damian who took your hand to his. "Cause I know your heart is strong!" Damian and you lifted your holding hands and everyone applauded as the dragons emmited their own flames upwards and the Jaquins twirling and flying.

Toothless gave out an Alpha cry as your Jaquin let out an loud roar. Damian's brother cried al mighty as their dragons growled fiercer and blasted their own flames. Damian smirked and saddled on Toothless back as so did you. He smiled at you and so did you. He then spoke up. "Wings up!" He raised his fist and Toothless then take flight followed by (Jaquin's name), Red Hood, Red Robin, Nightwing, Skullcrasher, Selena's Jaquins and everyone screaming Wings up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 21 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
236K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
398K 6.3K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
404K 9.9K 65
Title says it all Rated #1 in #jasontodd 2018!!! Rated #1 in #robin 2018!!! Rated #2 in #timdrake 2018!! Rated #8 in #readerinsert 2018 Rated #21 in...