ATARAXIA//Isaac Lahey //[1]

بواسطة M1ka3lson

Ataraxia [at-a-rax-ia] A state of serene calmness; calmness untroubled by mental or emotional disquiet. The... المزيد

Character introductions
Character introductions (part 2)
Montgomery Family intros
Act 1
001.Rest easy little sister
002.Rest easy big brother
003.Unkept promises
004.Your leaving
005.The return
006.Buliding blocks
007.The Hale Pack
008.The 3 S's
010.Crystals and Kanimas
011.Out of control
012.The vision
013.Jackasses and detention
014.United
015.The perfect plan
016. Anchors
017. Full moons
018. Leverage
019. Family, friend or foe
020.Death is unavoidable
021. Dear Riley
022. The reunion
023.Home is where the heart is
024. Problems arrise
025. Missing
026. This is reality
Act 2
027. Fear
028. Attack
029. Unveiled
030. Stuck in the subconscious
031. Date night
032. Denial
033. Sister

009.Immunity

326 9 6
بواسطة M1ka3lson

(Abomination)

"Where the hell have you been" Stiles questioned. "I like to be fashionably late" Sage smirks. "Although, I've been waiting long before you got here, what the hell were you doing and did it happen to have anything to do with the red head crying in her car" she raised her eyebrows in question. "She's strawberry blonde" Stiles muttered walking past her as the girl was chuckling at his flustered state.

"Hurry up Stiles your gonna get us caught" Sage seethed. "Well you come and help look then" he argued. "Then whose gonna keep watch, idiot" she groaned. "Just come and help" he responded. "Fine" the brunette agreed and helped search.

"Holy crap Erica" you scared the shit out of me" Sage muttered holding her chest. "Hello Stiles, Sage" she greeted. "Told you I should have kept watch" she murmured. "Ah, ah, ah" Stiles groaned as Erica dragged him with Sage walking along side them. "What the hell are you doing here?" Derek narrowed his eyes at his sister. "I was walking my fish" she deadpanned earning and unamused stare back. "What the hell do you think I'm doing asshole?" She argued. "Something you shouldn't be" he stated to which she smiled sarcastically in return.

"Stiles" Derek smiled. "Derek" he returned. "What did you see at the mechanics garage?" He questioned. "Uh, several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting" he told him. Making Derek and Erica laugh quietly as Derek squashed a basketball with his hands. "Holy God!" Stiles exclaimed. "That was so unnecessary. What a waste of a good ball. I could have used that" Sage snarked making her brother sigh and shake his head choosing to ignore her.

"Let's try that again" the alpha stated. "Alright the thing was pretty slick looking um, skin was dark, kind of pattered. I think I actually saw scales. Is that enough? Okay? Cause I have someone I really need to talk to" after receiving a glare he carried on. "Fine, eyes. Eyes are yellowish and slitted. It has a lot of teeth, oh and a tail too" Stiles explained, Derek and Erica looking more nervous by the second. "Are we good?" Sage questioned.

"What? Have you seen it?" Stiles asked looking at Erica's nervous face. "You have this look on your faces like you know exactly what hat I'm talking about" he states until he hears a hissing noise making him and Sage turn around. Sage and Erica both grunt getting slashed on the neck by the kanima before getting thrown against a wall. Derek's neck got sliced and stiles tried to drag him away before dropping his phone resulting in him dropping Derek making the wolf fall in the pool so Stiles had to jump in after him.

"Son of a bitch" Sage groaned rubbing the back of her neck and standing up laughing at the sight in front of her. "How the hell are you moving?" Derek questioned through gasping breaths. "I have no idea because it definitely got me" Sage said thoughtfully. "Sage" Derek said through gritted teeth putting her attention back on him. "Oh yeah, what's up?" She said obliviously. "Oh I don't know, it's not like I'm drowning or anything. Get in here and help" he said obviously.

"Yeah I could use a little help here" Stiles said struggling to stay above the water. Sage just laughed stopping when nobody else did. "Wait, your being serious. Oh hell no, I am not getting in that water" she scoffed. "Sage I swear to God" Derek started. "What you gonna to big brother, because right now I'm looking more mobile than you" she laughed getting an unamused glare in return. "Wow, you really need to get a better sense of humour" she muttered putting her hands up in surrender before she stared to remove her shoes and socks.

"What the hell are you doing?" Derek exasperated. "You want my help, so I'm helping but if you think I'm getting in that water with my shoes on, you are very wrong" she deadpanned. "Even the freaking lizard thinks your strange" Stiles stated making everyone turn to the kanima who had its head tilted in confusion. "Okay, you can do this Sage" she reassured herself before groaning and climbing into the pool. "Why didn't it attack you?" Derek asked.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him" she said seriously. "It could be a she" Stiles disagreed. "Oh there's no way that's a she, you know it kind of looks like what I'd imagine Jackson as if he was an animal. A scaly lizard. I seriously hate that guy" she said thoughtfully humming to herself.

"Do you see it?" Stiles said out of breath. "No" Derek responded. "Maybe it took off" stiles gasped nodding until it hissed loudly. "Maybe not" Derek stated. "Definitely not" Sage sighed already tired of swimming. "Will you get me out of here before I drown?" Derek stated annoyed at the predicament he was in. "Your worried about drowning? Did you not notice the thing out there with multiple rows of razor sharp teeth?" Stiles exclaimed.

"Did you notice that I'm paralyzed from the neck down in 8 feet of water?" Derek shot back. "You know I noticed both of those things other than the fact we're in 7 feet of water not 8, anyway that's not the point. Why don't the both of you shut the hell up because I've got a plan. For some reason the venom doesn't effect me and the lizard thing didn't attack me when it could have, so you two stay here and I'll get the phone and call for help. Yep okay" she explained before letting go and swimming towards the edge making the two boys go under slightly.

"Woah Sage wait" Derek called out as the kanima neared the edge of the water before touching it and backing away. "Did you see that, I don't think it can swim. Hurry and get the phone Sage" Siles shouted causing the girl to swim forwards and grab the phone. "Stiles, what the heck is your passcode?" She shouted. "Oh crap, I'm coming to you" Stiles decided. "No, no, no, no. Don't even think about it" Derek stressed. "Would you just trust me this once?" He questioned.

"No!" The wolf exclaimed. "We're the ones keeping you alive, okay? Have you noticed that?" He tried. "Yeah. And when the paralysis wears off, who's gonna be able to fight that thing, you or me?" He reasoned. "Neither I am, but your my brother. That's why me and Stiles have been holding you up for two hours. Stiles get ready to let go of him and swim here quickly to trade places with me, you grab the phone and I'll swim over there and pull Derek back up. And I swear Stiles don't drop the damn phone" Sage explained her plan.

"No you are not letting me go. Just tell Sage the passcode" he seethed. "It's more of a pattern" Stiles stammered awkwardly. "Seriously, why can't you just have a passcode like everyone else" The alpha deadpanned. Stiles breathed heavily before dropping Derek ignoring his shout of protest before he went under, swimming quickly so that Sage could go and pull Derek up.

She swam quickly towards her brother grabbing his shirt and pulling him back up to the surface of the water where Stiles was calling Scott who'd ended the call on him. "Did you ring him" An out of breath Sage questioned. "He hung up on me" Stiles said with wide eyes. "Well then call somebody else" Sage stated like it was obvious looking towards a guilty Stiles who'd thrown his phone away in anger moments prior. "Seriously" Derek glared. "I could have drowned and your plan didn't even work" he fumed. "Oh shut up, your such a drama queen. It was a good plan and you know it" she said smugly looking towards her unimpressed brother with a grin.

"What do we do now?" Stiles asked nervously. "We can't stay up for much longer, we can swim over to that diving board and hold ourselves up, it's the best we've got until Derek's paralysis wears off" Sage said dejectedly at the thought of staying in the water longer. "Alright let's do it" The human nodded in agreement. "You so owe me some new clothes after this" She muttered to her brother.

They had just reached the diving board reaching up to grab it before slipping back off again causing all three to go under before a hand grabbed them and pulled them out of the water. Scott fought the kanima as Derek, Sage and Stiles caught their breath, eventually scaring it off with its own reflection making Derek and Sage look at each other in realization. "Kanima" Sage groaned to herself laying her head on the floor out of exhaustion.

✖️✖️✖️

"What the hell is that thing" Scott groaned. "It's called a kanima" Sage sighed walking over to the boys with Derek and Erica. "You knew the whole time" Stiles sighed. "No. Only when it was confused by its own reflection" Derek explained. "Remember how I told you our family had a bestiary, me and Derek read it a couple times when we were kids. I don't remember much but" she trailed off. "It doesn't know what it is" Scott realized. "Or who" Derek finished. "What else do you know?" Stiles asked Derek irritated.

"Just stories. Rumors really. We didn't know that any of the things in the bestiary existed at the time, we thought the were just folklores. We didn't pay much attention to the details" Sage cleared up. "But it's like us?" Scott asked trying to understand. "A shape shifter yes. But it's not right. It's like a" Derek trailed trying to find the correct word. "An abomination" Stiles filled in nodding. Just as Derek and Erica were about to leave Scott shouted him.

"We need to work together on this. Maybe even tell the argents" He told the older wolf. "You trust them?" He angered. "Nobody trusts anyone. That's the problem. Well we're here arguing about whose on what side, there's something scarier, stronger and faster than any of us and it's killing people! And we still don't know anything about it" Scott shouted. "I know one thing. When I find it I'm gonna kill it." Derek said walking storming away.

▪️▪️▪️▪️

I love Sage and stiles being sarcastic together and pissing Derek off. Sorry that there's no Issac in this chapter but he wasn't really in this episode and there wasn't anywhere I could really add him in but he'll start popping up a lot more soon so I can build their relationship abit more.

I've got so many things planned for this book and I'm really impatient and just want to write them all already.

I wonder why Sage isnt effected by the Kanima venom ;) there is going to be a reason for that but it's not going to be revealed until way on into the story. It will all make sense soon. :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

352K 19.6K 49
"Sorry, Lahey, but I'm more of a cat person." Vera Pérez is no stranger to the supernatural. Growing up alongside the Hale family has kept her fairly...
57K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...
3.6K 147 18
On the hunt to save herself from the painfully slow death her elders had ensued upon her, a careless witch meets a gaurded beta. What could go wrong...
291K 6.2K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...