The New Girl | Draco Malfoy

By lunaismymoon

"š˜šØš® š„šØšØš¤ ššš­ š”šžš« šš š„š¢š­š­š„šž š­šØšØ š„šØš§š  š­šØ 'š§šØš­ š”šššÆšž šŸšžšžš„š¢š§š š¬ šŸšØš« š”... More

A New Life / One
Going Home / Two
It's Happening / Three
This Girl / Four
About Myself / Five
First Day / Six
Bloody Pureblood Supremacy / Seven
Who is she? / Eight
A Freak Like You / Nine
She Will / Ten
Just Believe / Eleven
The Goblet Of Fire / Twelve
Cousin? / Thirteen
Avoiding Me / Fourteen
This Is Bad / Fifteen
Better Than Him / Sixteen
A Friendship Was Born / Seventeen
Weird / Eighteen
Home / Nineteen
You Fancy Her / Twenty
That Damn Giggles / Twenty - One
This Will Be Great / Twenty - Two
This Feels Like Home / Twenty - Three
A Big Day / Twenty - Four
It Was Just A Bet / Twenty - Five
Reject Affection / Twenty - Six
Ever Forgive You / Twenty - Seven
Even If You Try / Twenty - Eight
Just Fine / Twenty - Nine
My Girl / Thirty
Obsessed / Thirty - One
The Dark Mark / Thirty - Two
Being Genuine / Thirty - Three
If You Want To / Thirty - Four
Going Sideways / Thirty - Five
A Chance / Thirty - Six
I Know / Thirty - Seven
Let Him Go / Thirty - Eight
At All / Thirty - Nine
No One / Forty
I Always Will / Forty - One
Trapped / Forty - Two
Things Took A Turn / Forty - Three
Do Better / Forty - Four
For A Reason / Forty - Six
Through The Mud / Forty - Seven
Single Soul / Forty - Eight
If Only / Forty - Nine
Definitely / Fifty
Suspicious / Fifty - One
Understandable / Fifty - Two
Mahogany Apple / Fifty - Three
All Of It / Fifty - Four
Very Peculiar / Fifty - Five
Take My Own Life / Fifty - Six

Freaking Out / Forty - Five

18 2 3
By lunaismymoon

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week that I've got back home and ever since I got out of the train, I have been begging my mom to let me visit The Burrows but every answers I get is just...

"No! I already told you it's too dangerous for you," she sighs as she annoyingly picks up stack of work papers on her office table, "for you to be going out alone already, but to a place that you don't even know?" she looks at me, slamming the thick pile of papers neatly on top of another thick pile of papers.

Agghh, Asian mums.

She has been doing paper works after paper works from the Ministry that kept coming to her for the past days. She also believes that Voldemort is back when I told her exactly what Dumbledore has said to us. 

She will always believe what Dumbledore says.

And George and I have also been owling back and forth the past days about me coming to him or not, that he misses me so much that it started to annoy Fred and that his mother is excited to see me again which warms my heart so much. 

And mother already knows that we are dating since George couldn't help but embraced me in his arms and gave me a peck on my head as soon as we both got out of the train, right in front of her, not knowing that the lady standing in front of him was my mother.

Gladly, she approves.

"But mother, he gave me the address and yes, I do know the whole family." I stare back at her with the letter that have the address in hand, "Practically." I shrug with an awkward shake of head.

"It does not matter if you know the family or not." she grunts as she walks up to me after slamming yet another stack of files on the other side of her table, "We can't trust anyone. What if they're followers of The Dark Lord?" she questions, putting hands on her hips with a raised eyebrow.

I think jokers like the twins would rather make fun of him.

"Mum-" I huff, "They really don't look like they'd support that no nose, pale skin snake." I chuckle while she walks past me to the living room, "Come on, mum." I groan, following her to the living room where she's now clearing the space with her wand.

"I said no and that's the final answer." she sits down on the sofa, putting her wand on the glass table, "Now, where's the address?" she turns to me with her hand out, "Show me." 

I exhale as I walk to her and sit beside her as I give her the letter in my hand and she immediately scans it.

"Hmm, Ottery St Catchpole?" she slightly gasps in surprise, "They're quite near The Fawcetts." her lips moving while a finger points at the sentences, trying to read more but I quickly took it from her, "Don't worry, I'm not reading anything more." she giggles, taking her wand off the table.

"So, no or yes?" I ask, tucking the letter quickly away from her as I look at her.

"I'll think about it." she grins, making me roll my eyes, "But what was his name? Greg? Grayson?" she chuckles, opening the TV with her wand.

Greg?!

"I would never date a Greg, mother." I exhale offendedly, "His name is George Weasley." I cross my arms as I lay back onto the sofa.

"Weasley?" she looks at me in shock while I nod, "I should have notice him from that flaming red hair." she mutters as she thinks, "Then I know his father. He works at the Ministry with me." she nods, turning back to the TV, "He's a kind man." she stops to think for a moment, "I'll think about it." she states as she lays back down.

"Alright, alright." I close my eyes for a moment until Marie came into my mind, "Mum?"

"Yes, darling?" she response, not looking at me.

Maybe I should not, but I need to know. Nah, maybe later.

"Nothing. Let's just watch TV." I wave my hand as I lay down on her arm, twisting the moon charm on my necklace.

I don't want her freaking out about anything right now. I'm just overwhelmed to be completely honest. I'll ask her when it's time. And I still don't know who gave me this necklace. One day, I'll find out.

~~~~~~~~~~

DRACO'S POV

*meanwhile at the Malfoy manor*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Father has been a bit pissed off ever since I told him that I got hexed when I got back to the manor. He wasn't angry at the people who hexed me but angry at me for letting people hexed me. I was a bit surprised that he didn't ask who did it and at the same time, I didn't want them to get in trouble. Even if I tell him who, he would get more angry to know that Potter and Weasleys were the producers of the hexes.

More worse, a mudblood was included, and I don't think he will ever forgive me for that.

The hallow manor was quiet like always, with father going back and forth to wherever he has to go, (which he would love me to come with him) and sometimes doesn't even come back for days. Mother doesn't mind him not being home since she can have her alone time in the garden or sometimes in the study room, having her tea as she read.

As I was sitting in my room, an owl came to my window. I immediately recognized it as Blaise's barn owl. It tapped multiple times on the glass before I open it quickly and let it in. It flew right on my shoulder as it rest and drop the letter from its beak to my hands. 

As I walk back onto my bed, opening the letter as I did, it softly nibbles at my ear. I groan in annoyance while it hoots excitedly, pleased with itself for accomplishing its task as it flies away onto my desk near the window to drink water out of the mug I was drinking before and flies out of the window, hooting loudly.

I shake my head as I open the letter and read.

Malfoy,

            How things are back at the manor? I heard from my mother that you got hexed?! I reckon I already know who did that to you so I'm not going to ask more about that situation.

"Oh, Merlin's beard." I mutter under my breath, "How did the words spread?"

            And on the topic about my mother, she's now marrying yet another fellow, and now I just have to wait for him to mysteriously die, again. 

"Wow. It's the seventh now."

           Have you and Hela been in touch though, mate? While on the train, she went to check up after you lots left and didn't came back. 

"Hela checked in on me? When?" I scratch the back of my head in confusion as I repeat the words softly.

            Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble of "hatred " for her and I reckon no one told you about it so I took the honor for it. She didn't came back for about 30 minutes, but none of us know what happened cause we all fell asleep. 

"Such great friends. No wonder how she handled us last year." I scoff, reading more down to the end of the letter.

            And don't mind me for not saying anything about it the other days. Since my mother was busy with planning the wedding while plotting another death trap for her soon-to-be-dead-husband, I was also busy accompanying her and my soon-to-be-dead-not-even-father while they buy decorations and look at places.

           Check in with you later. 

                            Your best mate, 

                                                   B.Z.

"Harsh." I chuckle as I continue to the PS.

          PS. No, you're not coming to the wedding, like always.

"Wasn't looking forward to it either." I exhale, throwing the letter on my desk as I get up from my bed and sits down on my chair.

Should I write to Hela or would that freak her out or just rip the paper in pieces, maybe burn it right into the fireplace? Hope she's doing alright after what happened at the third task.

I open the left drawer where I neatly put my parchment papers and take out one to write. I put the feather part of my quill to my lips as I think about what to write but when I write down her name and was about to write what came to mind, someone knocked on the door.

Why now?

"Draco, dear?" mother softly speaks from the other side of the door and I quickly put the paper whichever drawer is in my reach, "Your father's here." she states, opening the door slowly, "Come and have lunch with us, alright?"

"Yes, mother." I let out a breath as I get up from my chair and walk to the door, "Is everything  alright?" I ask when I saw the weariness on her face as I walk out of my room and shut the door behind me.

"Of course, dear." she half-smiles and give me a peck on my cheek, "Now, run along before your father goes back to work. He wants to see you too." she explains with a soft push behind my back.

"Is it important?" I side glance at her while she walks beside me with her hands folded behind her back, her heels clicking on the marble floor.

It does seems important but it can't be good. The only thing he thinks what's important is when it comes to death eater situations and trying his all to be the best follower for The Dark Lord, rather than tries to be a better father or a better husband.

"I think so, dear." she clears her throat softly as we walk down the black marble stairs, "And-" she sighs, stopping me at the middle of the stair with her hands on my arms, "I know he might not be the best to you but he tries his best."

As if.

"He just don't fully know who to show his love to you. And don't say anything unless he wants you too, alright?" she smiles, tucking my front piece to the rest of my hair, "I don't want you in any trouble, darling."

"I'll behave at my best." I nod with a smile as we continue walking down the stairs to the dining room.

He was already sitting down at the end of the table, reading a Daily Prophet paper but only put it down when he sees our presences sitting at the table.

"Draco, son." he mutters in surprise and take a sip of whatever liquid that is in the glass in front of him, "There's something important I need to discuss to you with." he pats my shoulder and squeezes with such strength but I didn't show any reactions.

"Yes, father?" I nod, with a glance up my mother when a house elf put plates filled with food on the table, and a soup bowl in front of him first, then me and then mum.

"As now The Dark Lord has yet again regained power," he proudly says with a grin on his face while I softly nod and pick up my spoon, "And I want you to join with me," my eyes flashed with fear, freezing my body and the woman sitting right in front of me also snaps her head at her husband, "in meetings and the adventures of being one."

Not in a million years, I'm going to be a fucking death eater.

"Lucius!" she hisses in anger, "He's just a boy!"

"He's already all grown up. I got my mark when I was just a lad, at 19." he chuckles awkwardly with another pat, more like slaps on my back, making the soup spill from my spoon, "He's a grown man now. Aren't you?" he looks at me with a smirk on his face while I avoid his eyes.

"Don't put pressure on him, Lucius." she hisses again, "Leave him alone and let him be." she states with one last look to him before looking back down at her food of plate.

I suddenly lost my taste for the soup as I look back at my bowl and put down the silverware in my hand, immediately standing up from my seat.

I'm shaking.

"Are you not going to eat, darling?" mother ask with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm- n- not hungry anymore, mother." I clear my throat as I walk away from my seat to the double doors of the room, "I'l- I'll be in my room if you need anything." I muttered in a low voice before I open the door and closed it shut.

But not even before I left the door more than an inch, I can already hear muffled voices from behind it. I put my ear flat on the crack of the door and listen.

"Sweetheart, I love you so much but I'm not going to let you do this to him."

"He's not just a boy anymore, Narcissa!" he starts, slamming the table, "He's going to be a Malfoy heir and The Dark Lord will approve him whether you like it or not. He will have to join one day an-."

"He won't do such thing just because you want him to, Lucius." she cuts him off by raising her voice that drowned his, "He has a father and a mother to make a decision for him. He just turned 16 and you are not going to take advantage of that. He will become one if he wants to and he won't if he doesn't want to. Just leave him alone." she finishes with a sigh.

I immediately left the door and run up to the only place I know I might be safe in, while thanking mother with every nerves I have in my mind. I stop to take a breath with hands on my knee when I reach the front of the door of the room. 

It was just an old attic.

I slowly raise myself up with a huff and open the door to a dark, cob webbed room. The only thing that's giving it light was a single square window that is big enough for a person to go through it, leading its way to the rooftop.

I push the glass open with a slight push and put my head out to finally smell the fresh, warm air. I pull myself up and close the window back with a slight drop and walk to the spot I always sit in.

Now all I wish is that I'm back at Hogwarts with my mates. I rather laugh at Blaise's and Theo's funny jokes that I will not say they're funny, I rather have a fit with Hela than have a talk with my father about things what he wants me to do.

I miss the jokes and the sarcastic things she says. I miss what we had before I ruined it with my awful decisions. I miss the smell of her vanilla perfume. I miss those times where I held her waist and dance with her on the dancefloor. 

I miss her giggles. Those damn giggles. I miss her.

A smile spread ached onto face without my knowing but I let it stayed while I think of her. 

I never hated her. I will never hate her. Hating her is the least thing I will do when it comes to her.

I just hated how she made me feel. I hated how I get nervous when I'm around her, how I get or got if I can say, jealous when the Weasley twins or that Potter is around her, the way other blokes look at her, how my body felt giddy when she said 'yes' to go to the ball with me. I hated how she made me feel, that's all.

I don't hate her. As a matter of fact, I love her.

How could a cold heart face front guy like me will ever be loved by a gentle, yet strong heart like her?

This. This is the feeling I hate when it comes to her. 

I look up to the sky and put my hands as a support as I lay back down, letting out a sigh.

I didn't listen to my father and I'm glad I didn't. And now I can finally speak from my heart about her. 

I just want to drift away from this manor and be somewhere else. I don't want him nagging to me about being a death eater. I never asked to be like this way. I just have to fight my way out of it. I will try.

I'll see you soon, Hela.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i may or may not hate this chapter. it depends but anyways, enjoy.

vote/ comment/ share <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 0 6
STORY ON HOLD UNTIL JUNE - forgive me I have important exams, Ch. 4 is in drafts and will be uploaded soon. Ch.5 is currently being written and will...
1.9M 21.7K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
118K 4.9K 22
Draco Malfoy is a womaniser. He never cares for the girls that he messes around - doesn't blink an eye when they confess their love for him, never fl...
17.6K 418 34
WARNING!! I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!! NOT EVEN THE PLOT OR STORY!! CHARACTERS AND SETTING ALL BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING! PLOT AND STORY AND WRITING ALL BEL...