BLESSED - CURSED • ELIJAH MIK...

Von StormcallerSunclass

It is both a blessing And a curse To feel everything So very deeply. d.j book one of the 'given-taken' series. Mehr

cast
aesthetics
act 1
masquerade
rose
katerina
the sacrifice
by the light of the moon
the descent
crying wolf
the dinner party
the house guest
know thy enemy
the last dance
klaus
the last day
the sun also rises
as I lay dying
act 2
the birthday
the hybrid
the end of the affair
disturbing behaviour
the reckoning
smells like teen spirit
ghost world
ordinary people
homecoming
the new deal
our town
the ties that bind
bringing out the dead
dangerous liaisons
all my children
1912
break on through
the murder of one
heart of darkness
do not go gentle
before sunset
the departed
act 3
growing pains
memorial
rager
the five
the killer
we all go a little mad sometimes
my brother's keeper
we'll always have bourbon street
o come all ye faithful
after school special
catch me if you can
a view to a kill
into the wild
down the rabbit hole
stand by me
bring it on
because the night
american gothic
pictures of you
she's come undone
walking dead
graduation
epitaph

daddy issues

1.2K 41 1
Von StormcallerSunclass

AVY moved into the kitchen, taking the remote from John's hand, switching the television of as he and Elena cornered the man.

"Morning" John greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Avy questioned.

"Coffee?" John asked.

"We're not doing that" Elena stated "We did that last night, no more avoiding, why are you here?"

"I'm here to protect you" John informed "That's all I can say for the moment"

"What do you mean that's all you can say?" Elena scoffed.

"I'll tell you more when I'm convinced I can trust you" John answered.

"Oh God, I'm late" Jenna moaned moving into the room, Alaric behind her.

"That's what you get for hitting the snooze three times!" Alaric smiled.

Jenna froze seeing John stood before her in the kitchen.

"What the hell?" She questioned.

"Good morning to you, Jenna" John greeted "Alaric..."

"It's okay I'm confused, right?" Jenna spoke "Because we were not expecting you, like, ever"

"Well, I got in late last night" John spoke "Avy let me in"

"Not willingly" Avy muttered.

"You know, I'm uh, probably just gonna take off" Alaric murmured.

The history teacher sent the god-siblings a look of good luck before moving from the house.

"I'm still confused here" Jenna stated.

"I decided to come back and stay for a while" John sighed.

"Not here, you're not" Jenna scoffed.

"Actually, you can't stop me from living here" John argued.

"Actually I can, as legal guardian" Jenna retorted.

"Yeah, about that...Elena, you want me to explain the situation, or would you like to do the honours?" John questioned.

Elena glared at the man.

"Okay, what's going on?" Jenna asked.

"I'm sorry, Jenna" Elena began "We should have told you earlier, but-"

"I'm Elena's biological father" John interrupted "There, now you know"

Avy glared as John left the room, Jenna, both confused and angry, turning to the twins.

"What?!" She questioned.

-

Avy opened the door, allowing Damon into the house as Elena moved irritatedly through the hallway, Avy wary of her upset.

"Where's John?" Damon questioned.

"He's not here, he left" Avy stated.

"We don't know where he went" Elena sighed "He just blew in, announced to Jenna that he's my dad, and then took off"

"That's public knowledge now?" Damon asked.

"Apparently" Avy sighed.

"Are you okay?" Damon asked.

"Yeah" Elena sighed after a moment "Jenna's head spinning, but we're okay"

"He say what he was doing here?" Damon wondered.

"No" Elena replied "You know, Stefan thinks that he's telling the truth about wanting to help us"

"Do you believe him?" Damon asked.

"No" Avy scoffed "I don't believe him for a second, that guy has been a dick to me since the moment I was born, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him"

"Me neither" Damon said.

"What are we gonna do?" Elena asked.

"Kill him" Damon smirked, turning to leave.

"Damon..." Avy warned with a small smile.

"I'm joking" Damon smiled "Okay, I'm a little serious"

"Damon!" Elena scolded.

"I'm not gonna hurt him, Elena"Damon retorted "I'm the good guy now, remember?"

"What does that mean?" Avy smirked.

"I'm gonna have a civil conversation with Elena's father" Damon grinned.

"Wait, I'm coming with you!" Elena called.

-

Avy leaned against the blonde's car, smiling as she spoke.

"I can't believe John would do that" Caroline shook her head, the girl pausing with a smile as her boyfriend approached "I also can't believe that we haven't hung out in so long"

"I guess that's what happens when you become a human sacrifice, you drift away from your friends" Avy joked, wrapping his arm around Caroline's arms.

"Well, this is your best friend putting an end to it" Caroline stated "No more drifting"

"Hey! Hey!" Matt called.

"Hey" Caroline grinned.

"I haven't seen you" Matt began.

"I'm not avoiding you, I swear" Caroline started.

"Yeah, you're avoiding me a little" Matt

"Okay, maybe a little" Caroline admitted.

"Can we talk later?" Matt asked "I mean, I'm heading to work right now, but maybe after, to clear some of this weirdness"

"Yeah, yeah, I'd really like that" Caroline smiled brightly "I'll swing by when you're closing?"

"Sounds good" Matt agreed.

"Okay, bye" Caroline grinned.

Caroline beamed at Avy, the blonde boy moving in the direction of the Grill.

"Excuse me, Caroline and...Avy?" Jules began "I'm looking for Tyler, you haven't seen him, have you?"

"Not since earlier" Caroline lied "Sorry"

Caroline moved to open her car door.

"I know you're lying" Jules spoke.

"Really?" Avy smirked "Is that one of your little wolf tricks?"

"Actually, it is" Jules replied.

"Well, I have a trick too" Caroline smirked.

Her face quickly contorted, showing off her vampire characteristics, Jules raised her hand, spraying the girl with vervain. Caroline yelped as she stumbled backwards, her face burning.

"Care!" Avy steadied his friend.

Caroline looked up, speeding towards Jules only to have a bullet shot through her forehead. Avy turned, punching the werewolf around the face, moving to fight the woman only to receive a baseball bat to the head.

-

Avy watched as Caroline began to awaken. The blonde vampire had been trapped inside a cage parked exactly opposite where Avy was tied tightly to a chair. Vervain ropes rubbing against his skin, his wrists raw and a piece of cloth tied around his mouth as a gag, a small trail of blood running from the wound on his forehead left by the baseball bat.

 The blonde managed to pull the bullet from her forehead, gasping and whining in pain as the wound healed before looking up, spotting not just her friend but a werewolf sat beside him, a gun in his hand, a sadistic grin on his face.

"I see you got the bullets out" The werewolf spoke "That was nasty, I got lots of wooden bullets, other toys, it's gonna be a long night sweet pea"

The werewolf, Brady, raised his gun, firing a shot into Caroline's stomach. Avy struggled against his restraints, anger in his eyes as Caroline cried.

-

Avy watched as Jules moved into the RV, a phone in her hand as she glanced over their hostages.

"He needs proof" She spoke, a phone in her hand.

Brady lifted the gun again, firing a shot into Caroline's arm, her screams ringing out.

Avy yelled against his gag, worried for his friend, anger pulsing through him.

"I hurt her again and she's dead" Jules spoke "Bring Tyler to me, the clearing by Wickery Falls"

Jules looked towards the werewolf, nodding her head.

"You have 20 minutes until she dies" Jules spoke.

Jules left the RV and the werewolf turned back to the caged friends.

"So how many vampires are there in this town anyway?" He asked.

Caroline stayed silent, her eyes flickering towards Avy's. Brady was angered by her silence and picked up a small water-pistol, squirting vervain-tainted water at her, the liquid burning upon impact.

"Why are you doing this to us?!" Caroline cried "Why are you doing this?! Why?"

"You're vampires" The werewolf answered "Why not?"

Brady picked up a blowgun, shooting wooden darts into the blonde's neck and her cries rang out again.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked.

"Let us out!" Caroline shouted.

"Excuse me?" The werewolf continued to mock her "What was that?"

"Let us out!" Caroline almost screamed, kicking at the cage.

Brady pulled a pocket knife from his pocket, flicking it open before jamming it through Avy's thigh, just before his knee. The human yelling out in pain, squeezing his eyes closed tightly, tears building as a fiery pain rushed through his leg.

"Avy!" Caroline called, tears streaming down her face.

"You, stay silent, or the next one will go in the other leg" Brady stated.

-

Avy's breathing sped up as the RV door opened again, the boy looking pale, Brady having left not long ago, but instead he was surprised by the face of his friend, Tyler.

"Tyler, there's a latch on the door and I can't get to it" Caroline called.

The boy hesitated.

"Tyler?" Caroline asked "Tyler, please! Avy's bleeding! Tyler?"

"Tyler?" Avy asked weakly.

Avy's voice managed to snap him from his trance, the boy moving forwards to open the cages, releasing the vampire, Caroline untying the ropes that bound Avy. Caroline looked up at her friend guiltily.

"I'm really sorry, Avy, but this is gonna hurt" Caroline warned, Avy nodded weakly "On three, one, two, three"

Caroline yanked the knife from Avy's leg, the boy yelling in pain, his voice cracking as tears spilt. Tears fell from Caroline's eyes at the sound of her friend in such pain but she quickly bit into her wrist, feeding him her blood, watching him heal. Avy felt stronger quickly, able to stand, he and his friends moving outside only for Avy to be yanked from Caroline's grasp, a werewolf holding him flush against the rv, a gun against his back.

Avy closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before feeling the gun leave his body. The werewolves all screamed, covering their ears, falling to their knees as pain rushed through their bodies.

"What's happening?" Caroline asked.

"What the hell is going on?" Tyler questioned.

Avy turned, seeing Jonas, a witch under Elijah's watch using his magic against the wolves.

"Elijah made a promise to Elena and Avy" Jonas stated "I'm here to see it's upheld, you need to go, get out of here, now"

They quickly turned, moving away, Avy smiling softly at the witch.

"Tell Elijah I said thank you" He spoke.

Jonas nodded at the boy.

-

Avy stood directly behind Stefan, hidden with his god-sister and witch friend as the vampire knocked on Caroline's door.

"Hey" Stefan greeted.

"Hey, what's going on?" Caroline wondered.

"I was a bit worried about you" Stefan admitted "After everything you went through tonight"

"I'm fine" Caroline lied.

"Good" Stefan smiled gently "But just in case, I brought some back up"

"We're gonna slumber it!" Elena, Avy and Bonnie jumped out from behind Stefan.

"We haven't done it in ages" Bonnie smiled.

"But I'm not watching Mean Girls" Avy grinned and Caroline laughed softly.

The blonde began crying and Avy pulled her in for a hug, Elena and Bonnie wrapping their arms around the pair.

-

Avy grinned at his friends as they laughed and giggled on the bed, the boy looking in the mirror as he placed his earrings on Caroline's dresser. He turned to the window, seeing the moonlight streaming onto the street and paused seeing a familiar face stood across the road.

Avy smiled softly, mouthing a silent 'Thank you' to the Original. Elijah smiled, nodding gently at the boy, a small smile on his face.

"What are you looking at over there?" Bonnie asked, a smile on her face.

Avy looked over to his friends.

"Just the moon" He lied.

When Avy turned back she saw the street empty and sighed quietly.

"Come on, the movie's about to start!" Caroline called.

"Alright, I'm coming" Avy smiled.

"Press play" Elena instructed, Avy lounging beside them on the bed.

"What are we watching, anyway?" Avy asked.

The girl's friends began to giggle, Avy groaning as Lindsey Lohan's face appeared on the screen before them.

"Caroline!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.8K 351 44
A story in which Jenna and Alaric are just friends,band Jo doesn't exist... I hope you TVD fans enjoy! Helpful criticism is welcome.
248K 5K 64
......... "You have a sister!" ~ Jenna Sommers "You are exquisite." ~ Elijah Mikaelson "You are my humanity." ...
30.2K 646 26
Book 2 I WAS 14 WHEN I MADE THIS BOOK! (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
252K 3.4K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...