Someone Special

By ImMadIKnowIt

Join me in the journey of Yuvrani Manyata Kumari and Yuvraj Udayveer Singh towards their destiny #ManVeer... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
REINCARNATION
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Epilogue

Part 47

237 18 11
By ImMadIKnowIt

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Highlight of this chapter.. 🔥🔥
Introduction of Adarsh's love interest.. 💘💘

Anyways, hope you will enjoy the chapter.. :)

.

.

.

.

New Character Sketch

Aarna Agnihotri – an intelligent corporate lawyer working in T&T Associates. A sweet girl but masks her emotions by keeping a stoic face. She was darling daughter of Naman Agnihotri, founder of toy making company, 'Toying' and a sweet housewife, Pratima Agnihotri. Her parents have died in a road accident, two years back. She has a brother, Rudraksh Agnihotri, who doesn't care for her.

Rudraksh Agnihotri – CEO of Toying. Loves his wife, Gamya and trusts her blindly. Father of Harsh. A respectable man but has done many blunders in his life. One of them being marrying Gamya. Cares for his younger sister and realizes his mistakes after the incident.

Gamya Agnihotri – Money minded selfish woman. Loves her husband but more interested in her husband's inheritance. Jealous of Aarna as she is well mannered, polite and liked by everyone in the family.

Harsh Agnihotri – three years old nephew of Aarna. He loves sweets and has a dimpled smile inherited from Aarna.

Kavya Zaveri – BFF of Aarna. Only person who knows her whereabouts. She is married to her boyfriend, Deepak Zaveri (He also knows her location).

Deepak Zaveri – Husband of Kavya Zaveri, clingy yet sweet husband.

NOTE: Her family is settled in Lucknow and she lives in Mumbai away from them. Kavya and Deepak live in Bengaluru.  

.

.

.

*Ganga Working Women's Hostel*

A girl in her bath robe was seen to be humming BTS Zero o clock, occasionally grooving to some hook steps. She was organizing her wardrobe after a relaxing shower.

Just then, she hears someone knocking on her door, so she opens the door and finds warden of the hostel.

Warden: Aarna dear, tum ne iss mahine ka deposit nahi diya.

Aarna: Oh yes. I'm sorry, aunty. Hum ek case mein busy the iss liye yaad nahi tha. I'll get it now.

Warden: No problem 😊

Aarna: Yeh lijiye. (giving cash)

Warden: (counting money) thank you beta. (turning back) Jaldi dinner kar lo beta. Dinner lag chuka hai aur thodi der mein canteen band ho jayega.

Aarna: Ji aunty. (smiling back)

She changes into a pink T shirt and shorts quickly and has dinner watching Tom & Jerry in her phone. Some of her hostel mates are standing in corridors and talking to their boyfriends and family, she smiles at them and goes to her room.

As she applies lotion while preparing to sleep, she remembers her parents and gets tears in her eyes. 

Aarna: (murmuring) I miss you Mom and Dad. I wish aap log aaj zinda hote.. 🥺😢

Just then, her phone rings and she wipes her tears to answer the call.

Kavya: (almost shouting) Babyyyy (Aarna keeps her phone away from her ear with a scowl) Kya kar rahi ho?

Aarna: Kavi, hum abhi abhi deaf hote hote bache hai. Tum chillana kab chodogi? (scowling)

Kavya: Kabhi nahi. Tumhe irritate karne ka pura right sirf mere paas hai. (pouting) And by the way, you love me like that.

Aarna: (sighing) Uff, tumse koi jeet nahi saktha. (mischievously) Pata nahi Deepak kaise tumhe jhel raha hai. Main toh tumhe 2 minutes mein divorce de deti.  

Kavya: Deepak ko divorce dene ki nahi, mujhe Deepak ko divorce dena chahiye tha. He's more clingy than ever.

Aarna: Kavi, you love him more than your life. (smiling) Tum dono clingy ho ek dusre ke liye. 

Kavya: Deepak mera husband hai. I have all rights to be clingy. (changing the topic) Achcha chodo yeh batao, tum kaisi ho? Sab theek hai na?

Aarna: Ha meri ma, sab theek hai. Kuch din se ek case mein busy thi aaj hi thoda free hui hoon.

Kavya: Okay. Uss chudail ka phone aaya tha mom ko..

Aarna: (cutting her) Kya kaha Bhabhi ne?

Kavya: Tumhari whereabouts jaan na chahti thi. (getting angry) And one more thing Aarna, wo tumhari Bhabhi kehne layak nahi hai. Stop calling her Bhabhi.

Aarna: Wo Bhaiyya ki wife hai, Kavi. Obviously humari Bhabhi hi toh hai.

Kavya: (angrily) Aur usne koi bhi Bhabhi wale kaam nahi kiya hai. Ulta wahi reason hai tumhari iss halat ka. Samjhi?

Aarna: Achcha shant ho jao. 

Kavya: (frustratedly) Nahi ho sakthi shant. Especially tumhare maamle mein. Yeh baat tum bhi jaanti ho.

They talk for some more time and at last after talking with Deepak for some time, Aarna cuts the call and sleeps with a genuine smile on her face. 

*Next morning, T&T Associates*

Aarna reaches the office fifteen minutes late and hence runs to the elevator. She almost runs to her cabin.

Aarna: (mumbling to god) Thank you Bhagwan ji, aaj aapne bacha liya. Boss ne hume pakda hi nahi. Uff.. (drinking water)

Just then, a peon says that boss is calling her to his cabin. Frowning and complaining to god in her mind, she drags herself to boss's cabin.

Aarna's boss was a bulky man in his late 30s. He was professional with everyone but there were rumours that he is a creepy man. Aarna's mind was already hinting that something was off, praying to god, she knocks on the door and after hearing a faint 'come in', she proceeds inside.

Aarna: Good Morning, Sir

Boss: Good Morning, Aarna. (looking at her from top to bottom in a creepy way)

Aarna: (squirming on her place, she fake coughs)

Boss: Aarna, hum aap ko promotion dena chahte hai. (She widens her eyes)

Aarna: Really sir? (happily)

Boss: Yes but ek condition hai. (she looks expectantly, looking at her intently, he gets up from his place and walks towards her) You need to do me a favour.

Aarna: (doubtfully) Kaisa favour sir?

Boss: (smiling creepily) My wife. Wo apne bhai ke pass gayi hai for one week. Bas one night. Phir main tumhe double promotion dene ke liye bhi tayyar hoon. (looking at her from top to bottom, lustfully)

Aarna feels angry and disgusted at him. Without thinking about consequences, she kicks him where sun doesn't shine and runs to her cabin. Packing her things, she hails a cab and goes to her hostel.

She takes a shower and calls Kavya, still shaking from the shock of the incident. 

Kavya: (concernedly) Baby, Aarna tum iss wakt kyu call kar rahi ho? Everything's fine?

Aarna: (narrates everything, almost crying at the end)

Kavya: (angrily) That Bi**h. I'm going to kill him.

Aarna: (almost whispering) There's more to it. I kicked him, there. (stressing on 'There')

Kavya: (proudly) That's my girl. Ab suno, apna email kholo aur ek resignation letter uske mooh pe pheko.

Aarna: (anxiously) What about my career then?

Kavya: Baby, you're more qualified for that stupid firm. Kisi achche company mein apply karo you'll get best jobs.

Aarna: I'm scared, Kavi.

Kavya: (jokingly) Agar itni dar lag raha hai toh mere saath photography kar lena. I'll give you my PA post. Ha, salary ke jagah pe har roz ek kiss dungi.

Aarna: (rolling her eyes) Very funny. Apna husband ke saath jo karna hai karo, mujhe baksh de.

Kavya: Chal kaam pe lag jao aur kuch mat sochna. Shaam ko phir call karungi. (Aarna hums)

Aarna feels drained out with the drama going on in her life so she first decides to take a nap.

*Ameya*

Unnati have shared everything what she have discussed with Vj to Jay, who in turn agrees with her. Srutija was sitting in her room, all bored with Manyata departure. 

Uday and Adarsh were in office room attending some overseas client meetings via video conference. As for Vj and Jagat, they were in DJC office, working.

Hearing her phone ping with a notification, Srutija opens her phone's WhatsApp.

*NOTE - Italics are either messages or calls.*

Unknown Number: Hey Beautiful. You look so good in everything you wear. 😉

Srutija: What the crazy h**l, yeh kon hai jo hume message kar raha hai?

Srutija: Do you know me? If yes, you would know that I have two hulks as my brothers who are more than ready to powder your bones.

Unknown Number: You hurt me, beautiful. You know you look beautiful in every single outfit you wear.

Srutija: (angrily, muttering to herself) What the hell? Yeh humare saath flirt kyu kar raha hai?

Srutija: Look mister whoever you are.. Agar tumhe apne jaan pyari hai toh humse door raho. I can end your existence within minutes.

Srutija: (surprized) Read. Yeh read pe kyu chod diya? (smirking and rolling her eyes) Lagta hai dar gaya.

Srutija phone now starts ringing with the same unknown number.

Srutija: (angrily) Yeh aaj apni maut bula raha hai. let me tell you who Rajkumari Srutija is.. (picking the call)

Srutija: (angrily) Hello

Unknown Person: Hello Rajkumari Srutija ji.. Pehenchaana hume?

Srutija: (excitedly) Manny!!

Manyata: The one and only.. (giggling)

Srutija: (pouting) Yeh number kiska hai? Aur tumhare phone ko kya hua?

Manyata: Humara phone dead ho gaya hai. Accidentally, humne apna charger apne clothes ke saath rakh di thi so now I'm without my phone. Humare adjacent seat mein ek uncle hai, unki phone se call kar rahi hoon. Already apne ghar mein inform kar di hai. So don't worry.

Srutija: Hmm tab toh theek hai. 😊

Manyata: Can I video call you?

Srutija: Yeah. Ek minute main hi karti hoon. (She asks a maid to tell everyone to join in dining hall.)

Everyone assembles in dining room while Srutija comes at last, giggling on something. Except for Jagat and Vj, everyone takes seat in dining room and maids serve them juices and smoothies, according to their taste.

Brijraj: Sruti beta, hum sab ko yahan kyu bulaya aapne? Kuch important baat hai kya?

Srutija: One minute, Nana Ji. (She connects her phone to the 65 inches TV in their dining room. Everyone look at her, curiously as she answers a WhatsApp video call.)

Manyata: Hello everyone, Surprize. (showing all her 32 teeth, excitedly)

Unnati: (eyes lighting up at the sight of her) Manny beta. 😊

Brijraj: Manyata..!! (surprized)

Manyata: Kaise ho aap sab log? (laughing at Adarsh, who was showing hearts to her)

Giriraj: Manyata beta, yeh phone kiska hai? Yeh number aap ka toh nahi lagta.

Manyata: (narrates everything again)

Srutija: That's why I asked you to double check everything.

Manyata: Don't worry, already hume Pops ke haath achchi class lag gayi hai. Ab ghar jaane ke baad Abhi Bhaiyya, Avi Bhaiyya, Mom aur Dadi yeh chaaro humari class lenge. (pouting) Humne jaanbooch kar thodi na wo charger andar rakh di thi. Laptop charger ke saath humne use andar rakh di wo bhi accidentally. 

Uday observes every feature of Manyata as if he wants to imprint her face in his mind until she returns back to him. Adarsh fake coughs as Uday was openly ogling her, without thinking that someone might catch his act. Uday smiles as Manyata shows every corner of her flight, as Unnati asks for presence of any female co passenger.

Jay: Achcha Manny, aap ne kuch khaya hai beta?

Manyata: Ji aunty, humne thodi der pehle hi chocolate pastry khaya tha.

Unnati: Manny, lunch mein pastry kon khaata hai? Jaldi se kuch order kijiye aur humare saamne hi kuch order kijiye.

Manyata: Okay. (calling flight attendant) Can I get an Indian lunch platter? (The flight attendant nods and goes to get her food)

Adarsh: Are you not bored, Manny?

Manyata: Very much. Yahan koi achchi si movie bhi nahi hai. Just some action movies.

Everyone talks with her for almost an hour. Even some of the maids were giving her smiles and small greetings. 

All the time, Uday's eyes were trailed on Manyata. He was looking at her like if he averts his eyes then he would miss an important detail about her. As for Manyata, she was also looking at him, once in a while but was more concentrated in talking with everyone. 

*Seattle, USA*

Amarnath Singh Sisodia was in front porch reading a story to Nanhe Munhe Soldiers of Manyata, Ayush and Aastha. Shantanu Singh Sisodia and Gauri Singh Sisodia were in study room, discussing some business venture. Abhishek and Avinash were in SisTech, attending some meetings and signing new contracts. Gauri Singh Sisodia was having her post afternoon relaxation session while Neha and Meghana were experimenting new recipes in kitchen.

In short, everyone in Sisodia family were waiting for Manyata but by diverting themselves in other works.  

Few hours later, Manyata exits the international terminal with her luggage bags when she finds Abhishek, Avinash, Neha, Meghana and the kids waiting for her. Running into her brothers' arms, she squeals with joy and when she leaves her brothers, both the kids start attacking her with kisses and hugs, exclaiming that they missed her the most.

Neha: We missed you, Mannu. (hugging her affectionately)

Manyata: Oh Bhabhi, I missed you all too.

Aastha: But I missed you the most, captain. (pouting)

Manyata: Oh I missed you badly, my baby. 😊

Ayush: Captain, let's go home and play games. (dragging her with him)

Manyata: Are Ayu, rukho toh.. Humara luggage toh lene do. (Abhishek and Avinash snatch the luggage bags while Neha and Meghana update her with all the stuff. Ayush and Aastha are busy dragging her to parking lot.)

*Time Skip, Seattle, USA*

Now everyone have done their dinner and Manyata was back in her room after spending time with her Nanhe Munhe Soldiers, reading a bedtime story with Amala Singh Sisodia.

Manyata changes into her night wear and stands in the balcony looking at the moon. She wonders what everyone must be doing in India.

As she was not feeling sleepy, she decides to go through her game code and read the plot of her game. 

As for starting her work in 'The Next Level', Amala asks her to join from the day after the next day as it was good day according to her stars. Rolling her eyes at her grandmother's superstitions, she agrees to her command.

The next morning, Manyata gets all ready to prepare a hearty breakfast to Sisodia family. She prepares Dal Kachoris for kids, Amala and Gauri, Bread toasts for Shantanu and Amarnath, oat meal garnished with strawberries and blueberries for Abhishek, Avinash, Neha and Meghana and at last egg toast for herself. For beverages, there was fresh orange juice for kids and herself, black tea for Amarnath and Amala, Coffee for Shantanu, Gauri, Abhishek and Avinash, Lemon tea for Neha and Meghana.

After a sumptuous breakfast with her family, she spends the rest of the day playing with her Nanhe Munhe Soldiers and talking on everything and anything with Neha, Meghana and Amala. As for others, they were busy in office so she didn't have chance to spend time with them although Manyata was in office with her brothers and grandfather at the lunch hour.

*Ganga Working Women's Hostel*

Aarna wakes up early in the morning to go to a nearby temple. While returning, she stops by a park and sits enjoying the morning sun and foggy weather. 

After having breakfast, she opens various job portals for searching a new corporate lawyer openings. She opens her mail to see that she was called for an interview at DJC Industries for the post of assistant deputy legal advisor (DA Legal Advisor) for which she have applied last night, without expecting a reply from the recruitment team.

She squeals in joy after reading the interview call letter, even the pay was almost triple times her current salary. She gets ready to T&T Associates for settling her payment and also to get her things from her old cabin. 

Looking at her ex-boss in disgust, she exits the office with her accounts settled and packing her things in a cardboard box, she waits for a cab on the main road. As she was having a mental conversation with her Bhagwan Ji, she sees Gamya and Harsh at the opposite road, exiting an expensive boutique.

Quickly ducking her head behind an auto rickshaw, she observes her nephew with tears in her eyes and also with fear of getting caught to them. Somehow her cab arrives to the mentioned area, so she escapes the area. 

.

.

.

.

Hoping you guys have enjoyed the update..!!

Did you like Aarna?? 
She is our dramatic and goofy Adarsh's love interest. They are perfect opposites in all ways. As the saying goes, 'Opposites attract'.. ❤️❤️

Did you like Manyata's surprise video calling to DJC family..?? 

Don't forget to comment as much as possible..!! Writer Sahiba loves comments in every update..!!

Please do VOTE and COMMENT, if you are liking the updates..!!

Until then, BYE-BYE..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 421 17
"Ishq hai." "Kisse?" "Apni rani sahiba se." โ•ฐโ”€โžค ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐ˆ๐Š๐€ ๐“๐‡๐€๐Š๐”๐‘. โžฅ An independent and spirited event designer, she carries...
75.3K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
34.1K 1.2K 28
The Betrayal series #1 โ™ก - ๐Ÿฅ€ - โ™ก Yuvraj : Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promises. Ruhaani : ...
683K 32.9K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...