Dream SMP one shots (+ others)

Per starbyMC

Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: •Dream •Sapnap •Technoblade •Georgenotfound •Tu... Més

A/N: Before I begin (1)
Request Page :)
.-. Cuddles .-.
A/N: K I can explain something (2)
.-. Help Phil, we fucked up .-.
.-. Holy shit, they GLOW! .-.
.-. Family movie night .-.
.-. Family movie night .-. part 2
.-. There's a difference .-.
A/N: OH MY GOSH- (3)
.-. Maybe I don't want to die .-.
.-. Tap the rhythm of their heart .-.
.-. Headcanons .-. (1)
A/N: this shit is pissing me off (4)
.-. It was a long four years, but I'm back .-.
.-. Just let me in .-.
.-. I wanna hear your guys' voices .-.
.-. Sharp ass claws .-.
.-. S-s-sorry, I c-can't control-l i-i-it .-.
.-. Hey, I'm pansexual .-.
.-. I thought you asked Dad! .-.
.-. Teenaged Sleepover .-.
.-. An injured reindeer .-.
.-. I'm just invisible to you .-. part 1
.-. First words at age sixteen .-.
A/N: It's been a year (5)
.-. Let's watch Frozen 2 .-.
.-. Everything will be okay, mate .-.
.-. Support from the Blade .-.
.-. Hot chocolate and blankets .-.
.-. Home .-.
.-. When can I be a kid again? .-.
.-. Happy New Year! .-.
.-. Finally .-.
.-. "YOU HAVE A SON?!" "I mean, you could say that, yeah" .-. part 1
.-. April Fools .-.
.-. Hi Bad! Happy birthday! .-.
.-. April 9th, 2004 .-.
.-. Until I remember they love me .-.
.-. He found somebody better .-.
.-. Two sides .-.
.-. Shoot me, you wouldn't .-.
A/N: HOLY SHIT 10k!! (6)
.-. HE'S the figure skater, not me asshole .-.
.-. Camping!.. .-.
.-. Acceptance .-.
A/N: Serious question :) (7)
.-. Valentine's Day - The day of (almost forgotten) love .-.
.-. Caught Purple "Handed" .-.
A/N: About a certain someone. (8)
A/N: My decision (9)

.-. More than just a dream .-.

205 4 0
Per starbyMC

Request: Nah
Mcyt: cc!Dream, Tommy, cc!Sapnap/George (mentions of Jack Manifold, Tubbo and Wilbur)
Type: Fluff w/ hinted angst
Ages: All Irl ages
AU: Minecraft/irl

A/N: All the other people besides cc!Dream are their canon characters incase that might've sounded confusing when I listed who's in this. Anyways, please enjoy - I saw someone do this and I got inspired by it. If I find who, I'll put the one I saw in the comments. :p ALSO this is gonna be split into multiple parts - one chapter for each persons dream he enters! Maybe like three parts :]

-_-

*third person*
Tommy went back to his dirt house, sighing as he shut the door. Today was shit for him. Jack wouldn't get off his back, Tubbo kept ignoring him, Wilbur was...yknow being Wilbur.

No one would leave him alone but also no one would hang out with him.

He was lost.

He laid down in his bed, sighing once more. Today's weight washed off of him as soon as his shoulders hit the bedsheets. It was relieving.

Hopefully tomorrow would be better.

pov in dream land ahaha get it-

Tommy woke up, and all around him was white. He almost started having a panic attack because when he died because of Dream, he saw white when he woke up before it turned into the void.

He never wanted to relive that. It hurt. A lot.

He was going to shout out to maybe find something, but someone spoke up before he could.

"Oh! Uh..heh hey? Are you..are you Tommy?"

He turned around quickly, his arms covering his face as a defence mechanism.

When he saw who was a few feet in front of him, he stumbled backwards, afraid.

It wasn't....Dream, but it was a darn close replica of what he looked like without the mask - Tommy couldn't exactly remember his face, as it had been a long time, but it was still pretty close.

The jawline, eye colour, eyebrows- hell even the freckles were basically copy and pasted.

The man wore a plain white shirt with short sleeve and grey sweatpants. Pretty simple, but it seemed to suit him well. His hair was close to strawberry blonde and quite messy, but he looked like the type of dude to never brush his hair.

"WHO- who the FUCK are you?!" Tommy shouted, regaining his footing. He backed up more when fake Dream reached out to help him.

"Ah..I should probably explain that.." Fake Dream said. Tommy thought that was a reasonable name for him.

"Damn right you should." Tommy said, a salty tone in his voice.

Fake Dream sighed, "Well...I am Dream, but not, in a way- okay I know it doesn't make sense but basically I'm like DreamXD to you."

Tommy stood shocked, not really knowing what to do.

"So..what's your name?" He asked, "I don't feel like calling you "Fake Dream" anymore."

The...other Dream laughed and Tommy had to hold back his own when he heard the throat burning wheeze that he let out. It reminded Tommy of before....his Dream turned into the manipulative bastard he is now.

When this Dream stopped laughing, he answered.

"Well...where I am, my friends call me Dream as well- that reminds me that I'll have to have a chat with him too.." He whispered the last part before quickly shaking his head and getting back on track.

"But you can call me XD, that will do for me." He gave a sweet smile, but Tommy didn't know wether it was fake or real.

Tommy nodded, "Alright then, XD, why are you here and where even are we?"

"We're in your dream!" XD replied enthusiastically - which honestly freaked Tommy out just a little bit.

"I only have a certain amount of time because I'm going to be waking up soon,"

Dream waved his right arm like a fairy would, and the white faded like water rippling to show a man - identical to XD - laying in a light grey bed with a cat next to his stomach. He was fast asleep.

Tommy raised an eyebrow, "That's...you?" He asked, pointing, to which XD nodded.

"Mhm! But I'm here to give you advice, if you will." XD smiled.

Tommy decided then and there that he did not like this man. He was okay with him at first, but how dare he try and give the Tommyinnit advice! Big men don't need advice.

Tommy raised an eyebrow at him, "Advice?"

XD nodded, "I-I mean...yeah! If you're willing to listen because godknowsyouprobablysuckatthat-"

He muttered the last part to himself quickly, making Tommy even more confused.

(He said "god knows you probably suck at that")

"Hey! I'm great at listening! Like you would know anything about me!" He retorted, finishing his statement by sticking his tongue out at the other. XD wheezed lightly.

"For once, please listen. Creepily enough, everything you know about yourself, I know that, and even more," XD said, waving his arm to make the white void get rid of the image of his sleeping self.

"But Tommy, seriously think about everything you have done."

Tommy froze, finding the man's words not only very creepy, but confusing. Think about everything he'd done? Well, that's easy.

"I mean I've done a lot of things! Like I started a nation with my brother, sold drugs, fought in wars, I lost my discs but then won them back because I'm the best and biggest man!"

The other male chuckled, shaking his head side to side.

"Well- yes, Tommy, you did do all of those things. But what have you done to the people around you? I don't mean to bring you down but you've probably hurt more people than you even have realized."

The smile that was once on Tommy's face quickly fell and he looked hurt - which made sense. If someone told you that you were hurting people without realizing it, you would probably be confused, mad and upset.

He didn't say anything, so XD took that as an invitation to continue.

"You act out and play a prank, then when people don't react the way you want, you lash out and push them away. When you burned down George's house, yes you and Ranboo didn't mean to, but what about stealing from someone is funny and a "prank?"

Tommy could feel his eyes starting to water. He didn't like this, but he felt like whatever XD was getting at, was a hint that he needed to change something.

"You and George had a great friendship going beforehand, then when Tubbo got rightfully upset and called you selfish, you shouted at him which resulted in a second exile," XD said, recalling the day as if he had been there in real time. He might have been there honestly.

XD took three steps forward, ending up standing right in front of the tearful Tommy. (What is this? Third grade alliteration?)

He kneeled down, looking up at Tommy and keeping a soft hand on his shoulder. He sighed.

"I know it hurts to hear the truth, but if you take control of your emotions, and act out less, things will turn around quickly. A shit ton of what's happened on this server, is because of people being unable to control their emotions. Be the first to change that."

XD smiled, then a sort of obnoxious alarm went off of some possible Texan screaming. XD turned around, making the white void show his sleeping self start to stir and his cat jumping off the bed and to the ground.

He stood up fully, making eye contact with Tommy.

"Hopefully what I said-"

"Thank you."

Tommy cut him off by hugging him. He figured XD was right - he didn't control his emotions. If he started doing that, people would see a difference in him and not see him the way they do now. Maybe he could be a kid again - a real kid.

XD stood shocked for a second. He didn't really think his words would effect his canonical friend so much. The Tommy he knew in real life would laugh loudly, swear at you then flip you off. He figured it would be the same with the canon version, but clearly not.

He hugged Tommy back, feeling a smile adorn his features. Then he remembered himself waking up, and felt his arms tingle.

"I've got to go now," He said, releasing Tommy, "But I will go and talk to the other Dream for you. Maybe I can persuade him to change as well in the prison."

(In this one shot, c!Dream is still in the prison by the way)

Tommy nodded, letting him know that he would be okay to be left alone and wake up himself.

Then, the mysterious Dream replica faded away, leaving Tommy in nothing but a white void.

time skip wowo now it's like a few weeks later

Tommy had started taking what XD had said into consideration. He was nicer and didn't shout as often. He knew people were confused, but they were enjoying it and he could tell.

Knowing he was a big people pleaser, he kept doing it.

He unfortunately hadn't seen XD again in those few weeks, but he was fine with it. XD would come back if he ever needed to visit.

He was sure of it.

But he couldn't help but wonder who else XD was going to talk to.

*cc!dream's pov*
I woke up, slightly confused.

I was....talking to canon Tommy? It seemed so unbelievably real and I'm not sure if it was cool or terrifying.

I reasoned that it was cool. It was, honestly, but I wonder if I go to sleep again if I'll end up talking to someone else.

Who knows.

I decided to get up and out of bed, getting ready for the day. Sapnap was also awake, so we both got online and he started to stream.

We started talking to George, when he mentioned his dream that he had had last night.

"Yeah, it was like..weird cause I woke up and I was at your guys' house. I don't even know what it looks like but you guys were there and said we lived together."

Since I had Sapnap's chat and stream opened, I could see them Florida truthing again. I rolled my eyes to myself.

"What did you dream about Sapnap?" George asked.

"I don't remember honestly." He replied simply, going back to focusing on his game.

"Dream?"

I perked up and looked at my screen when George said my name. I hummed in response, showing him that I was listening.

"Did you have a dream?"

Sapnap chuckled, "Did Dream 'dream'?"

We all had a short laugh before I answered.

"My dream was really weird," I started, fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Cause I appeared in a white void sort of, and when I looked around I ended up finding Tommy."

Chat and my friends showed confusion, so I elaborated further.

"Not like...irl Tommyinnit but like...canon Tommy. Like his character on the SMP. We ended up talking for a bit and I like gave him advice or something." I finished off, shrugging my shoulders to myself.

"What kind of advice? Like deep shit or like weird Pinterest aesthetic advice that means nothing?"

Sapnap's description made me and George laugh, catching the chat laughing with us.

"N-no it was like...I gave him advice on how to be- ugh how to I phrase this?" I muttered to myself.

After a second I kept going.

"We know that canon Tommy acted out a bit, and he's not really...respected, in a sense. So I was like, "If you tone down and control your emotions, people will see you differently," or something."

I mocked my own voice by making it more airy and light for the part I said in my dream, making Sapnap and George laugh.

"So you told him to be better?" [s]

"Yeah, basically. It was weird though."

George hummed and the conversation died down a bit, before we all went back to yelling.

End A/N: This one feels short and I'm not sure why. I'm gonna do two more chapters, one chapter for each person. XD is going to visit c!Dream for sure, then maybe either Wilbur, Punz or like Eret. Maybe. Not sure yet. Request who you'd want him to visit. Maybe I could make like a whole mini series on this? Who knows :) Have a lovely time wherever you are in the world! Also, Tommyinnit birthday chapter this Saturday on his eighteenth birthday!!

-Starby (Phaser) <3

(Hey! It's Phaser but a few hours later! I added something because I wanted to make it longer and I forgot to add this. I wanted to but then ended up blanking and then not adding it. I dunno lol but yeah hope this made it at least a little better!! (04.05.22))

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

50.4K 2.3K 35
Dream had always been scared of water, mainly due to trauma as a child. However, one day, his best friend Sapnap tries to get Dream out of his comfor...
184K 5.6K 97
I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. Might not upload much but I have some I a...
15.3K 303 14
✨Random One-shot Book✨ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...
37K 473 31
Completed :) Hi this is my first book and probably my only book, this is a highschool AU of karlnapity, this will include smut so if you are uncomfy...