The Baseball Guy ( Jaden Walt...

By _Princetongirl_818

Y/n x Jaden Walton A new girl, a new romance. Y/n moves from New york to Georgia, because her Parents died i... More

Info
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
Part 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36

Part 10

4.9K 45 24
By _Princetongirl_818

The boat was about to be there.

"What was that all about?" Jaden asked, a little angry.

"What do you mean?"

"The No, am I too embarrassing for you or some?"

"No, but we didn't do it."

"Yeah but still, the way you screamed."

"I'm sorry then." I looked down, I didn't even know his problem.

He took my chin, so that I looked him in the eyes.

"It's ok ma." He kissed me softly.

He is so cute ahhhh.

"WE ARE BACK!" Dj screamed as I felt the boat stop.

I went outside, Jaden was following me. The others went to eat lunch, but I was tired so I went to my room.

At night I woke up by Jayla and Javon shaking me.

"Let's go shopping" I nodded and put on my clothes.

We were at a mall and I went clothes shopping. I bought lots of stuff.

These are the outfits I bought:

" Wow girl, these outfits are so cute!" Jayla screamed.

I looked at Jaden and smiled.

"Jaden lets go shoe shopping together." Before he even said something I felt his arm pulling me to the nike shop.

He bought these shoes:

I bought these:

We bought these shoes together:

We went out of the shop and I called Javon on the phone. He told us they were at Starbucks so we went there. At the way there we talked.

"I didn't know you had style."I kinda laughed while saying that. He stopped and touched my chin so that I could look at him.

"If I hadn't got style you wouldn't be wearing my hoodie right now." He smirked and winked.

I rolled my eyes and took his hand. It's the first time we were holding hands.

We saw Jayla and Javon on the table. We sat down and ordered some drinks.

I was at insta as I gasped.

"OMG!" I screamed and looked at the pic.

"What's wrong?" Jaden asked.

I showed him the pic. It was one of me and Jaden holding hands like it was just 5 minutes.

"But what's the problem?" They all asked.

"What if I get hated?"

"Then Imma punch them." Jaden said chill and put his arm over my shoulder.
I smiled at him and we drank and talked all together.

It was getting dark so we went to the hotel, since we are going to eat dinner.

I ate some fries, because I wasn't that hungry. The others were eating fries and chicken nuggets.

I went upstairs, because I was so fucking tired.

I fell asleep so fast omg.

As I was asleep I felt something so I woke up. I felt a blanket getting on me and a body hugging me, it was Jaden.

I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

"You blushing?"

"I guess " He kissed me and went to sleep. I went sleeping too.

-----------
I'm sorry guys this chapter is like so short, but I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow I have school and it's 11.20 pm:((((.

Sorry for all those outfits I couldn't decide so don't hate me or some<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 1K 77
when she's known him her whole life as this one person, he turned out to be the other. [ Jaden Walton x fem oc! ] complete
93.2K 570 27
What happens when a new family moves into your neighborhood? This is a fanfic about Javon, no explicit smut.
57.3K 429 30
Y/n is moving to Atlanta. What happens the first day at school? Why is she so popular? Why is her neighbor kinda...
19.3K 59 18
This is a friends to lovers story. Yn and the Walton's grew up as next door neighbors And the kids have been inseparable! Jaden and yn have always h...