Part 13

I needed to wake up for school. I slept in Jayla's room. I woke up, alone. I went down and saw her making a smoothie bowl, I love those.

"Good morning" I said, very tired.

"Good morning" She turned around and smiled at me, then turned around and turned on the mixer.

I scoffed by the sound and laid my head back, then suddenly I felt some cold hands touching my waist. I smiled to myself cause I knew it was Jaden.

He kissed my neck and I turned around and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning king daddy." I chuckled.

"What did you call me?" He raised his eyebrow.

I went to his ear and whispered. " You heard me, I saw a filter on tiktok. I used it and this name came." I smirked and turned around to Jayla.

She was pouring the Smoothie in the bowl.

I got to the kitchen and took the bowl and sat down.

"Wow Jayla, amazing bowl!" It was actually very good.

"I know" She winked and we laughed.

Time skip

I went to school with Jaden, holding hands.

Suddenly everybody was looking and whispered.

Probably another slut of his.

She is so dumb hahah.

Look at her, how pathetic.

I then saw Nate and his friends.

They were looking at us and laughing. I looked at Jaden and he clearly saw them all.

I ran to the bathroom crying. As I walked in I saw Jennifer.

I walked into the bathroom and cried. Someone knocked on the door.

"Y/n?" I heard Jenny say.

Then I heard footsteps.

"Uh you can't come in here, it's a girls bathroom." Jenny said.

Then suddenly aden climbed over to my bathroom, I guess he went on another toilet seat and climbed over.

"Don't listen to them." He kinda whispered and hugged me.

"But what if it is true, what if I am one of your bitches."

"Ma don't think that." He then kissed me and I calmed down a little.We were going through the hallway and I heard everybody whisperer again.

I smirked and kissed Jaden passionately and pushed him against the locker. Then I pulled back and Jaden was standing there shocked.

I then took his hand and pulled him to our class.

"What was that about?" He asked whispering.

" I missed the taste of your lips." I winked at him.

I was very bored in class, I had an idea.

I smirked at Jaden and he made that confusing face. I then asked if I could go to the toilet. Before I opened the door I winked at Jaden.

I waited like 2 minutes before he came.

Before he looked around I started kissing him. I pulled him over to the storage room.

Jaden's pov:

I didn't expect that, in the middle of the school. Wow the way she could kiss. I grabbed her by her waist and went down to her ass.

I grabbed her and she jumped on my waist. I turned around so that her back was against the wall. She moaned because I grabbed her ass, that was the moment I put my tongue in her mouth.

I never met someone like her, I just love her. I was getting down her neck and kissing it. I wanted to give her hickey so that everybody knew she is mine.

Y/n pov:

The feeling he gives me everytime I see him, oh gosh. The way he kisses me, sucks my neck, I never met someone like him. I was touching his hair, while he was sucking and kissing my neck.

The way he held me, the way he held my ass, I don't know, but he is just perfect and I love him.

He then sucked at my soft spot.

"Oh- Jaden" Came out of me.

I felt him smirking, but he didn't stop. I then held his cheek and pulled his face to mine so that he could kiss me. I then pulled him away and bit my lip.

He had a tshirt on and I was getting lower and lower. I went under his shirt, so that I could feel his abs.

I was sucking his neck this time and he just laid his head back.

"Oh fuck Y/n" I went up and kissed him passionatly.

" We need to go"

He had lip gloss of mine on his lips and licked it off.

" Fuck it tastes like your lips." Gosh his voice.

We went to class and nothing happened in school, so it was boring.

----------------------------------

Sorry guys for not posting, I guess I have corona.

My neck fucking hurts and burnes my tounge too. But that means I will post more parts:) But guys you are literally crazy, i have almost 10k reads, wtf.

This chapter is soo long, sorry.