Part 8

I took my suitcase and wanted to put it in the car.

„Waig imma help." Jaden took my suitcase and smiled at me, I smiled back.

He was being so nice to me since I don't know, but what happened yesterday hahaha.

We went in the car, I didn't sleep so well, but we went live.

We were talking to the people, but it was boring so we went off.

I fell asleep as I felt that someone put the arm on my waist and I felt my head on his shoulder. I opened my eyes as I saw a blanket on top of me.

„ Why did you put a blanket on me?" I asked sleepy.

„ I felt a little cold and you just have a crop top on, so I thought it would be cold for you." I smiled at him, he was kinda cute.

I left my head there. I could feel his breath and hear it. Then I realized his arm was still on my waist. I put my arm on his, so we kinda held hands.

We both fell asleep.

„WAKE UP!" Javon screamed and shaked me.

We both woke up and stood up.

„ So Jayla,Javon,Jaden and Y/n in one room. Me,Jessica and Daelo in one room." That's what Dj said.

We went to our rooms. Jaden and Javon runned to get a good bed.

Javon was first and he was disappointed that all four beds were the same.

„ I want to sleep next to the window." I said kinda fake sad as jaden was running there. He stopped and turned around.

„You can have it" He smiled at me.

I smiled and he got the bed next to me. The two others raised their eyebrows and smirked.

„Never" I screamed at them.

„Mhm" they both said at the same time, smirking.

I took my clothes and put them in my tiny closet. Everybody had a tiny closet.

Jaden came to me.

„You wanted some stuff from me." He gave me his t-shirt,hoodie and shorts.

He went and got to his bed.

Javon came to me.

„I forgot about them. Why did you ask him?"

„I don't know, I wanted to try clothes from both of you." I smiled and he smiled back, he went to his bed and scrolled something. I think insta.

I was bored so I went to Javon's bed and jumped on top of him.

„Ey, Ouch" He screamed.

Then I looked at Jaden and he went up and slammed the door closed.

Javon was looking tiktok and I looked with him on his phone, as Jaden walked in.

„Where were you?" I asked politely.

„On the toilet" He said, pissed and rolled his eyes. I gave him a confused face. I stood up and he was on his phone.

I laid next to him and watched with him.

„You pissed or something?" I whispered, because I didn't want Javon to hear it.

„Why should I?"

„I don't know, tell me."

He scoffed and started scrolling again. I took his phone and went on snapchat.

I took some pictures of us and one was very pretty. He wanted to take the phone but I didn't let him.