Part 12

At the flight.

I sat next to Jaden and next to him was a beautiful girl, like she was so pretty. Next to me was a handsome boy.

Jaden was still angry and didn't even look at me. I didn't care because if he doesn't tell me what's wrong he can fuck himself.

" Hey." The boy said nervously.

"Heyy" I smiled.

" Uh, my name is Nate."

" Pretty name, my name is Y/n." I looked to the side and saw Jadens dead glare.

He then smirked and talked to the girl, he was clearly flirting. He then kissed her and I looked at Nate and winked at him. I went to the bathroom and he followed me.

Nate and I made out and he went at my legs with his hand. I pushed him.

" I can't, I'm sorry."

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. He pushed me against the wall and I could feel tears fill up.

He started touching and kissing my neck.

"Let me go!" I screamed and opened the door. I ran to my seat and saw Jaden listening to music. I cried but I didn't want him to see, but he did.

He looked at me worried.

" Hey what's wrong?" I didn't say anything and just cried. Nate came and smirked. He came closer and closer to me and I pushed him.

Jaden saw it and went to my ear.

"Did he hurt you?" I couldn't do it anymore and just cried out loud. Since Nate wasn't in his seat Jaden stood up and punched him like really bad, he didn't even stop.

" Jaden, stop" I said very quietly . He stopped, Nate stood up and sat back. Jaden grabbed me and switched seats.

"Ugh" I heard the girl say or idk.

" Huh what's wrong?" I knew it was because of Jaden, she wanted to make out with him.

" I mean, that's my brother."

"Oh"

" Yeah he is a dickhead."

" Are you too together?" Was she jealous?

" Yes, no. Idk"

" Cause I ship you" she smiled at me, oh she is way nicer than I thought.

" Thanks, what's your name btw?"

" It's Jennifer." She handed me a hand to shake it and I did.

We gave each other our snap and talked.

I find out she lives like 3 streets away from me and goes to our school, that's so cool. Because we are in an airplane, I never thought I would meet someone from there.

After a while I felt Jaden's head on my shoulder, as he was sleeping. Now I laid my head on his head so that I could sleep.

My last thoughts were why was he pissed at me, wtf. Then I fell asleep.

I was woken up by people clapping, because we landed. Wtf no one does this anymore, I thought.

I looked around as I saw people standing up. I looked at Nate and glared at him, he made that arrogant face, eww.

"Hey. Wake up, J" I whispered while shaking him softly. He didn't so I kissed him on the mouth. He woke up instantly.

I smiled at him and he stood up to take our bags.

We checked out and went home, after we took our suitcases.

TIME SKIP

We were home and I was so fucking tired. My parents were on a business trip so I went to the Walton's. I kinda ran to Jaden's room and jumped on top of it and tried to sleep.

Then I felt an arm wrapping around me while covering us up.

" Good night," The boy said, tired.

I turned around and smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Good night."

I fell asleep. Of course I dreamed of Jaden<3

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter, but I didn't know what to write else.

Sorry for not posting so much, it's been happening a lot lately in my live and I hope you understand. Wattpad just helps me to get out of reality. I love it as much as I love you guys:)<3