PART 26

Still Jaden's pov :

Now I'm sitting in the airplane, the flight is 10 hours long. I was sleeping, but I heard wheels so I stood up.

"Hey sir, do you want something to eat or drink?"

"yeah sure, coffee and a blueberry muffin."

"Sure that will be 7,23 usd."(Sorry idk if it's bucks or something)

"Here and thanks." She gave me the food and I ate it. It was good and the coffee helped me to get up since we were there in like 15 minutes.

There was a girl like next to me, but between us was like a hallway, anyways. She was looking me the whole time and then I saw her taking pictures of me.

"Uhm girl, excuse me?"

"Omg uh hey Jaden!"

"Can you stop making pictures of me?"

"Can we take a selfie?" Wtf is wrong with her. I then saw she was recording, wtf no.

"Stop recording girl."

"No."

I was looking for someone who was working there and a woman walked past us.

"Uh excuse me?" I said and the woman turned around.

"Oh hey, is everything alright?"

"yes, no. She is recording me."

"Oh I'm sorry, Can you please stop?" She turned to the girl.

"no."

"Yes."

"What are you going to do?"

The Woman gave the girl a dead glare and turned to me.

""I can't just take her phone and there is no space, we are going to land in 7 minutes, is it okay?"

"Ok" I smiled at her. I went to the bathroom so that stupid girl won't record me or something.

Still 2 minutes, that's why I went to my seat. This time the girl wasn't recording me, she was texting somebody on snapchat.

TIME SKIP

"hey how much, when you drive me to mounteverestaintgotshitonme 21?"

"That'll be 130 usd"(idk) answered the taxi driver.

"Ok, fine."

I went into the taxi, the drive was like 2 hours.

Y/n's pov:(the time he went to the airport)

" Hey, good morning"

"Hey honey."

"Uhh pancakess!"

"Yes here." My auntie gave me the plate and I sat down and watched youtube. I watched Emma Chamberlain or Dhar mann.

My aunt sat next to me.

"I met someone."

"uhh auntiee." I smirked at her .

"I mean a woman as a friend."

"okk" I rolled my eyes.

"and we are going to eat with her today, she has a girl and a boy. Her man died 3 years ago."

"ohh, how old are they?"

"They are twins, 15 years old." That reminded me of Jaden and Javon. Jaden..

"Ok, maybe I'm going to be her friend." I smiled at auntie, she hasn't got a friend since idk.

"But they live here?"

"Oh yeah, I often have a business trip here, that's why it's good."

"I'm happy for you" I smiled at her, since she was alone for a long time.

We were watching Emma Chamberlain and then I got a notification.

Onwardwanna posted something on their instagram story

Already missing my buddy(there was a picture of Jaden and Javon)

What does that mean, where is he?

Y/n: Hey

Javon: Hey, how are you?

Y/n:Good, what about you?

Javon: I'm doing great.

Y/n:What does your story mean on insta?

Javon: uh..

Y/n: ? (read at 4.34 pm)

Y/n: Javonn?

Why is he ignoring me? Wait he deleted his story, wtf?

I didn't want to text Jaden, so I just ignored it.

"Wait aren't you ready, we are going at 5 pm"

"Wait WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT."

I got up and quickly went up. I put on a ruched black crop top with ripped mom jeans and my gray jordans. Of course some mascara and lipgloss(I think I don't even need to say that anymore)

"I'm ready!" I ran downstairs and put on a white hoodie jacket(Or whatever)

We walked to the car. I was a little excited to meet them, even though I won't see them again.

We only drove 5 minutes. Their house was big and pretty.

We knocked on the door.

"Hey!" A woman screamed and hugged my aunt, then I gave her my hand to shake it but she hugged me.

"My name is Isabella and yours?"

"My name is Y/n." I smiled at her.

"Olivia, Austin! COME ON, THEY'RE HERE!" Isabella screamed.

I heard two people running downstairs.

"Omg hey!" The girl said, ig her name was Olivia.

"Hey." I looked at her and her brother.

"My Name is Austin and hers is Olivia." The guy said.

"my name is Y/n"

"Uhh, pretty name!" The girl said.

"thanks." We smiled at each other.

"You three go upstairs, the dinner is almost ready." Isabella said.

"Ok mom." Austin said, while I took my shoes off.

We got up and we went to a room, it was Olivia's room for sure, it was like the pinterest rooms.

"Wait, are you that girl that played in outer banks and is in a relationship with Jaden Walton?" The girl asked, is that the reason why she was being so polite?

"Yeah, I was in a relationship with Jaden."

"Oh I'm sorry." The boy said while closing the room.

TIME SKIP

"Dinner's ready!" Isabella screamed and we went downstairs.

She made noodles with tomato sauce and meat idk, but it was very good.

For dessert she made us very yummy blueberry muffins. They were so good omg.

We stayed there for like 2 hours or 3 hours. It was around 9 pm and we drove home.

It was 9.36 pm and I was on tiktok, till I heard a knock, since my aunt wasn't there, because I don't even know why I went there.

-----------------------------------

Okay so sorry for this "cliffhanger", but this chapter is already soo long. I hope it's good, idk the username of the person who told me the idea for this vacation thing. It's literally 1.28 am. Okay good night or wherever you are good morning:)