Part 11

Jaden's pov:

Gosh it is the last day and I'm not going to see Y/n allday in bikinis. She is so hot, omg. And so cute how she looks at me, how she smiles at me, how she touches me oh god.

" Uh Jaden you ok?" She asked while waving in front of my eyes.

" Uh oh yeah why?"

" Were you thinking about me?" she laughed.

" Why would I?"

" Uhm because you are on my insta account." she pointed at my phone and smirked.

I was sitting on her bed so she sat down on my lap. Our breaths went deeper and deeper, we were looking at each other's eyes.

Now she was touching my abs but I had a hoodie on. She was looking me up and down and smirked. She was getting closer and closer till she almost kissed me and I closed my eyes.

I felt her getting off me.

" HEY!" I screamed.

" Need to go make tiktoks with your brother, he asked me."

I rolled my eyes and laid into bed.

I saw a notification.

Onwardwanna posted a Tiktok

I knew it was a tiktok with Y/n.

They were dancing then Y/n kissed him on the cheek. Wtf. Why did she do that? Why is he now holding her?

Comments

Omg so cutee!!!

Why is she now with Jaden?

What about the insta picture of Jaden and Y/n?

Javon and Y/n are way better and cuter!

Jaden and Y/n are better!

NOT MY BABY BOYYY!!:(

I closed the comments and went outside. They were at a boat thing(idk how it's called but it's where the boats stand yk?)

Y/n pov:

" Hey Jaden!" I kinda screamed I was happy to see him but he wasn't. He ignored me and rolled his eyes while scoffing.

"What's wrong?" I said touching his hair. He just went back and didn't look at me.

" Ok, not my problem." I said walking away, I hate it when somebody doesn't tell me what they have or what I did wrong.

" Pack your things, we are going tonight." Dj screamed and I smiled.

I started packing and saw Jadens stuff. I took his hoodie and shorts, as I looked at him I could feel his eyes on me. I threw the clothes at him and just packed my stuff.

" We are going to eat in a fancy restaurant here." Jayla said excitedly. I took out my fancy red tight dress.

I put it on and Jayla said I looked so hot.

We went there and on the way to the restaurant Jaden was looking at me the whole time. I just smirked to myself, I took Javons hand and put it on my leg.

Javon got nervously and his breath got deeper and deeper. I moved his hand higher and higher to my thight.

Jaden looked at me angrily. Now me and Javon looked at each other's eyes as I giggled and stopped.

I went closer to him and whispered something.

" I know you like it?" I whispered in a flirty way.

"I know you're doing it to make Jaden jealous." He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry." I let go of him and sat down. That was awkward but spoiler after that it wasn't

We just ate and went to get dressed, I had ahoodie of Jaden still in my suitcase so I just got that dressed on for the flight.

--------------------------------------

My mom is forcing me to sleep, maybe I'm writing the story secretly idk. Sorry the end wasn't good, it was boring that's why.