PART 24

I woke up and I hope he didn't hear the ,I love you' from yesterday, but idc.

I just put on a black skirt with a brown sweater, and of course mascara and lip gloss.

I saw Jaylas car and ran outside, but Javon wasn't in the passenger seat. Why, I just went to that seat.

"Javon, are you ok?" I looked back .

"Sure, but I thought you wanted to sit there." He smiled, I smiled back. What's wrong with him?

"Sorry I forgot, hey guyss." All said hey and we put on some music and were vibing, till we were there.

I went to my locker alone, then I got dragged to a classroom.

"Hey!" I turned around to see. Javon?

"I need to tell you something.." No please don't.

"No, ask you something." He added, gladly.

"You know, I like you, I like you very much. Like a sister." Puhh I thought.

"Good, but what is going on?"

"I feel so alone lately. I need your help to find someone."

"Sure Javon."

He ran up to me and hugged me. "I love you so much Y/n" I hugged him back and smiled.

"Uh what's going on in here?"

Shit it was Jaden.

"Uh."

"You don't have to explain anything." He said walking out of the classroom. Why, what does he think?

Me and Javon ran after him.

"Jaden it's not what it seems like."

"Yeah of course it isn't, he told you he loves you and hugged you and you both smiled."

"Yeah because I'm going to help him with something, why shouldn't we smile, should we cry or what do you want?" I kinda screamed.

"Yesterday you told me you love me Y/n!" He screamed, my jaw dropped. Shit.

"You did?" Javon looked at me.

I just stood there, I didn't know what to say.

"You Bastard!" I screamed and walked to the bathroom.

Shit the three ,cool girls.

"Aww isn't Jaden here." Stacy said.

"Doesn't he want you anymore?" Jennifer said.

"I'm not the one who Jaden and Javon hate." I said to them and walked out, where should I go? Ig just in class. We have english, so I'm just with Javon.

I sat down.

"Y/n?" I ignored him..

"Y/N." He got louder.

"Shit Y/n."

"WHAT?!" I turned my head to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make Jaden jealous."

"It's not your fault." I rolled my eyes.

"Then why are you angry?"

"Because this fucking drama is getting on my nerves, we break up like thousned times and we fight, because he thinks we have somethig, and more."

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

I didn't want to talk so I just listened to the teacher.

I got out of the lesson and there he was, Jaden standing there and waiting for me.

I walked past him, he called me but I ignored, till he grabbed my hand.

"What do you want?"

"To apologize."

"Javon told me everything" He said pointing at Javon and Javon.

"Well, you shouldn't be judging."

"Who judged me, when Stacy kissed me?"

"That's different!"

"No."

"Well I wasn't kissing him." Now he didn't say anything so I scoffed and went walking away, but he grabbed me again.

"Ok ok, Y/n I'm sorry."

"ok" I walked away. We had art and I always skipped it but not today.

I didn't realize art was so great.

After art I went to math, shit Jaden was there.

"You didn't skip art?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, he talked to me but I didn't listen to him. But he was getting on my nerves.

"Can you like shut the fuck up, I'm not even listening."

He looked at me and stood up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He walked outside. I didn't follow him, this time I think it's the best for us.

-------------

Guys, I don't have any ideas, so please comment. If no one comments I'm sorry then I need to end this book.