PART 23

*Alarm*

Oh no, today I need to wake up for school.

I got up and dressed up and put on some makeup. I didn't want to go to school, but since me and jaden are kinda friends now it's ok ig.

I went outside and saw their car and ran up there.

"Heyy baee!" I screamed and hugged Jayla.

"Heyy" She screamed and hugged me back. I sat back and looked at the boys.

"Hey." I smiled at Jaden.

"Hey." He said, his voice is so cute.

I was on insta and was liking some photos of influencers and edits of Jaden, I didn't even realize we were there. I took my backpack and went to school.

People were still chattering, but I didn't care anymore. Jaden looked at me.

"I'm ok." I smiled at him and went to my locker.

There she was Stacy, with Jennifer and Coco. Wait wtf.

All three, who wanted to sleep with Jaden, I think Jaden saw them, that's why he put his arm over my shoulder and went to math.

We sat down and chatted, the whole time. I could feel their eyes.

I didn't even care.

"Heyyy J." Coco came to us. I just rolled my eyes.

"What?" Jaden rolled his eyes. I just laughed.

"What do you want bitch?"

"heh excuse me?"

"You're excused, you can leave now." I said looking at her. I then felt Jaden kissing my cheek. I looked away because I was blushing so hard.

Coco left, I just hate her so much.

The whole lesson I just paid attention to math, idek why.

When the lesson was over, I was thinking about whether I should skip art. I did.

I didn't even tell Jaden.

Jaden: Where are you?

Jaden: Y/n?

Y/n: I'm skipping.

Jaden: Without me?

Y/n: Uh yeah, I forgot to tell you.

Jaden: Are you at starbucks.

Y/n: Yes ofc.

Jaden: I'm coming, the teacher isn't there.

Y/n: k:)

Okay he is coming. Why, though? I don't care, I was at tiktok and was waiting for Jaden outside Starbucks on two chairs.

"Hey." I turned around and saw him.

"Oh hey, J" I hugged him, then we sat down.

I had a crop top on, where you can see a light scar from yk.

Jaden wanted to get something out of his pocket and his airpods fell, he picked it up. He saw my scar and was looking at me and the scar.

"Jaden, it's ok" I kinda laughed, to make him feel better. He smiled at me, oh gosh his cute dimples are so cute. Anywayy.

"Was it- uh" He said and stopped scratching his head. "Easier for you without me, and what about the uh nightmares?" I scoffed and looked him in the eyes.

"It was hard, one week after the breakout Jack and Louis went back to New york. I was so alone and I think that kind of helped me too. I still uh loved you of course I did, you know it, that's why it was hard.. and uh for you?"

"No.."

I felt bad, but why, he broke up with me.

"Why didn't you come back?"

"Because I thought it makes you happier and easier."

"I didn't come to school Jaden."

"I know, I know. But I thought afterwards it was easier for you."

"Jaden, after I healed the only thing I was thinking of was you." Did I just say that?

"Oh, I'm sorry." It was getting awkward.

I stood up.

"I'm going uh to school or something."

"Or something?" He asked rasing his eyebrow, shit.

"Yeah idk, to school ig?"

"Can we go together?"

It wasn't a long walk so I just agreed.

After walking a while, Jaden stopped.

"I'm so so so sorry Y/n, I shouldn't have just broken up with you, because I- uh still love you, but you won't forgive me."

I was shocked, that's why I just kissed him. I pulled back.

"We need to go, or we are going to be late." I whispered.

He smiled and took my hand. What does that mean? Are we back together now? I don't care.

We were at school and just chatted the whole time.

TIME SKIP

We were chatting on the phone and then I just heard his breath getting louder and deeper, I think he was asleep.

"I love you, good night." Then I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

I don't even know what I did here, I didn't have the motivation for writing, but I wrote fopr you, because I didn't write for like 2 days. I have been in quaratine since Wednesday:( yeah but byeee.