Part 18

"What do you want?" I asked him.

" I want you." He said slowly walking up to me. He lifted me onto the counter kissing me. I wrapped my hands around his waist as he continued kissing me. This kinda reminded me of the make out we had last time. He grabbed me going upstairs, to my room. I jumped off him, shut the door and he instantly pushed me against the wall. He almost ran to me and kissed me passionately. Shit this boy.

The kiss was so deep and I loved it. He slowly kissed my neck. He sucked at my soft spot, oh fuck this spot.

" Uh- fuck, jaden." I moaned. I felt him smirking.

" You are so fucking hot." I said while breathing hard.

" I know." He chuckled and went back kissing my neck. I felt all the hickeys he gave me. I took his head and kissed him. Fuck he can kiss good. I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

"Your lips taste so fucking good." He groaned while kissing me.

He doesn't know how I fucking love his voice, does he? He was getting down my neck again, this time I grabbed his hair and was giving it a kind of massage.

I had pink lip gloss on and it was all over Jaden's face, it was kinda hot tho.

He pulled me to bed and went on top of me. He started moving his hips back and forth, that shit was so hot.

You know that always something disturbs us. He was getting called by Jennifer. Jennifer?!

" Don't!" I looked at him. He picked it up. I pushed him of me.

I looked at him while I heard Jennifer's voice..

"Why are you calling me, we aren't even friends." I rolled my eyes, why did he pick up then?

" But yk I'm hotter than Y/n and you were flirting with me on the airplane."

" Girl what the actual fu-" He was stopped by me taking his phone.

"Leave my boyfriend alone, you slut."

" You guys didn't even fuck like tf."

"What if we did." I said and looked at Jaden's shocked face.

I hung up, I scoffed and took my phone on.

"What was that?" he asked confused.

"What do you mean?"

" We didn't fuck."

"How would she know?" I winked and looked tiktok, he laid next to me and laid his head on my chest. We cuddled and we fell asleep.

I woke up and saw Y/n sleeping. I wanted to take my morning walk, but I didn't want to wake up Y/n, that's why I went alone.

I was hearing music and suddenly a car stopped right in front of me. Before I knew anything someone put a bag on my head and pulled me to the car.

I fell into a coma, because these people held a tissue with idkw at my mouth and nose.

I woke up and I was stuck in a chair. They were standing some guys.

" Hey Jaden." I heard a familiar voice.

"Wait- Nate?!" I recognise him. He just laughed with his dudes.

"You fucked her?" He questioned.

"Maybe."

He punched me very hard and I was bleeding.

"Answer!"

"No." I said looking at him, but he punched me again. I spat the blood out of my throat.

"I need you to do me a favor."

"Nah bro."

" You have no other choice."

"Ok, but what will happen if I don't do you fAvOr?"

He showed me a live video of Javon in his room. Wtf they are like psychos.

"Wtf psychos!" I screamed. I scoffed.

"What do you want me to do?"

" First you punched me like thousand times, than you make me look bad and you fucked her, nah bro.." he stopped. "You will cheat on Y/n and act like you don't care and then I get with her and I can fuck her."

I wanted to punch him and flinched, I remembered they tied me against the chair.

"Haha, I heard Javon has a new girlfriend, you will cheat on her with her."

"I'm not doing that."

"What about your brother, I also have your sister and Daelo."

Shit.

"Ok."

"I'm going to remove the ropes of your hands if you try to punch me, my friends have knives." I rolled my eyes and wanted to go away.

He put his hand on my shoulder and I was looking at him and his shoulder.

"Remember to do it, do it tomorrow."

"What?!" I screamed, he removed his hand. I stood up and went home.

Y/n called me like 10 times.

Javon's new girlfriend wasn't as pretty as Y/n and her name was coco. I hate her and Y/n too.

I called her.

"Hey coco, wanna come over and make out?" I asked.

"Omgg really, you are so fucking hot, hotter than your brother of course!"

When she came she had a bikini top and jeans shorts on, what a slut.

We went up at my room and started making out.

Eww so disgusting. She can't even kiss. I stopped and took a photo of us kissing. Y/n saw it and didn't say anything.

After 5 minutes Javon and Y/n went to my room.

" YOU ARE FUCKING CHEATER!" they both screamed, I wanted to say something but I remembered I shouldn't be caring.

"And?" I asked, rolling my eyes. Javon and Y/n were looking at each other with a dropped jaw.

Coco was just smiling. They slammed the door shut and I heard them going to Javon's room.

"Can we make out?" Coco asked, oh shut the fuck up.

"You are ugly now leave" I opened tiktok and she went outside while crying.

------------------------------------------------------

I HATE NATE! The idea of this kidnapping and stuff was from toast_nia