PART 36

2 weeks later

"Wake up dumbass" I threw a pillow against Jaden's face.  It's the last day here in Miami and next morning we'll fly.

"Whyy?"

"I told you we are going to stand up early if you sleep in this room and Jayla in your and Javon's room."

"Mhm, 10 minutes." I rolled my eyes but then heard him breathe heavier and just chuckled.

I went to the other room, where Javon was laying there shirtless and Jayla in her tight hot pants and oversized shirt. All on their phones, like always.

"Good morning." I smiled at them and went out of the room. I went to Louis' room and knocked before I stepped in.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked him jumping on the bed next to him.

"We haven't spent so much time this holiday and tomorrow when you fly to Atlanta I fly to New york."

"Oh Maybe I could spend today with you, the others will understand just at night we all hang out together." I suggested and he smiled at me.

"That'll be great"

"I'm getting ready!" I stormed out of the room.

"Jaden, you can stay in bed dw."

"Why?"

"Spending the day with Louis." He quickly got up.

"But it's the last day in MIami."

"And I didn't hang out with him that much so yeah and in the evening we all could spend time together."

"But Y/N I wanted to spend time with you today."

"He is going to fly away when we get to the airport and we can spend time in Atlanta."

"It's not the same."

"Yeah well, I'm sorry but bye." I went out of the room and told Javon and Jayla where I was going, they were pretty chill about it.

Me and Louis went to the beach and Starbucks. We went back to the beach and sat down.

"So why doesn't Jack call anymore." I asked him. He sighed and started.

"Yeah well uh we had a fight and then he became one of the really popular group from Chris and now they are making fun of me and stuff."

"He did uh does what?!" I'm so disappointed.

"But what's up with girls?" I smirked to make him happier. He instantly smiled at the thought of her.

"Since Jack is making fun of me, that girl's name is Sophia and she is so beautiful. She is in the cheerleading team, but not that popular. We've been hanging a lot and I think she likes me back."

"That's great! Do you have a pic of her?"

"Yeah sure, wait." He instantly pulled his phone out and showed me a selfie of him and that girl.

She's so beautiful. She has brown eyes and dark blonde hair. I could imagine her as the cheerleading captain.

"Is her dream to be captain of the cheerleading group or whatever?"

"Yeah why?"

"Give me her insta."

"Uhm okay."

We went back to the hotel.

"Heyy, so what are we doing?"

Jaden looked at me but looked back on his phone. Not this again.

"Maybe grill?" Jayla suggested.

"No, I really don't want to eat rn." I said and sat down.

"Jaden, do you have ideas?" Javon said. Jaden stood up looking tiktok.

"I don't know, I'm going to my room, call me when you know whtát to do." He walked out in his room

"What's up with him?" Jayla asked, looking at me.

"Wait a sec and look for what to do."

I walked in the room and sat next to him.

"Jaden, don't be pissed."

"He is my best friend and he has problems to deal with and as a best friend I need to be there for him."

"Oh but as a girlfriend you don't need to be there for me?" He dropped his phone next to him on the bed and looked me straight in the eyes without emotions.

"Well you don't have problems."

"Yeah still it's always about him."

"Oh no wait, I stayed the fucking whole trip with you and now this, just shut up."

"I wasn't the one coming to my room and telling me not to be pissed."

"GOD you're so dramatic wtf."

"Yeah right."

"You've always been." I crossed my arms.

"Oh thanks for telling me!" He said sarcastic.

"Just you know, shut up."

"You know, I knew you would sabotage this trip." He said not even looking at me.

"Oh. Wasn't I the one who booked ALL of this?"

"Yeah still I don't really care."

"Yeah then why tf you came, why didn't you stay with your sluts."

"That would have been a GREAT idea tbh."

"Wow okay."

"Before anything, me or him?" Shit I don't know.

"Louis, he is my best friend and after all he's been a loyal friend." His jaw dropped and he widened his eyes.

"wow Y/n."

I just ran out to my room where all the others were. I almost cried, but I held it.

The three were talking about what they wanted to do.

"I just want to sleep." I cut all of them off.

"Oh okay" They said and the boys left the room.

4 days later

Louis:) is calling...

"Heyy" I said.

"Omg hey Y/n"

"What happened?"

"Sophie is cheerleading captain and she told me she knew I was the friend you were talking about and then she told me she likes me too and we kissed now we're a couple!"

"Ah omg"

( Basically you made a story about her telling people to help her get captain because your friend liked her and stuff)   

to be continued...