Part 2

,, Ugh I HATE Mr. Wilson." I slammed my locker and made a mad face at Stacy. Then I saw him, walking past me in the hallway. Again with a girl on his side, but another girl.

I saw that one girl who he was in the car with the other day. It looked like she cried the whole night without sleeping. I went to her, while I saw that she glared at Jaden, I knew she hated him.

" Uhm hey, My name is Y/n" She looked at me instantly.

" Hey my name is Amber" "Wow, such a pretty name." I said to comfort her.

,, I know you know about me and Jaden, I saw you yesterday." she stopped. " He is a bastard."

" Didn't you know he was going to do-"

" He promised me!" She cut me off and started crying. I pulled her to the bathroom.

I comforted her and then went to my class, because she said I could go. The moment I went out, I saw Jaden making out with that girl.

The moment he stopped and smirked at me. I gave him a disgusted look and went.

I could feel his eyes on me.

In class I couldn't stop thinking about him and what he did to all those girls.

After like 30 minutes, we heard a girl screaming and crying in the hallway, all students went outside, seeing the girl who was just making out with Jaden screaming at him and slapping at him.

He actually didn't care and just laughed. He looked over to all the students, all were laughing and I just glared at him. Gosh I hated him. One minute was over and the principals came and took Jaden and that girl to the office.

After that lesson, I saw Stacy at her locker and ran to her.

"Oh my gosh did you see t-"

" Omg hey Y/n, today Jaden is throwing a party, are you coming with me?"

" Jaden? After he did that bullshit, but sure."

" Omg yes, can we go to your house to get ready?"

"Sure" I said

---------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY it is so short, but the next part is getting longer, I promise

Jaden is such in dickhead isn't he? Ugh i hate him! No I don't but yeah.