PART 34

I woke up seeing Jayla in the bed next to me. How can she be so pretty even if she's sleeping?

Well I stood up and brushed my teeth. It was 8 am and we needed to go to breakfast at 9 am, so I woke up Jayla. She immediately went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and stuff.

I wasn't sure if the boys had woken up so I told Jayla to look in Jadens and Javons room and I in Louis.

I knocked on the door and I just heard a morning groan, so I opened the door to fing Louis almost falling back asleep.

"You have 30 minutes to get ready." I said and slammed the door shut.

I walked to my room and put on a black crop top and a skort. I checked on Jayla and she was putting on lip gloss. It Was already 8.55 am, so I just put on some mascara and lipgloss and we went outside.

As we went outside I saw all three boys waiting for us. Jaden was just staring at his phone. He looked up and looked at his phone while walking to the eating thing( what are they called?)

I just rolled my eyes as I saw Jaden staring at his phone the whole time.

,, fucking dumbass." I muttered while sitting down, getting his attention. Actually getting everyone's attention. He put his phone on the desk and cleared his throat.

All were looking at me confused. So I cut the silence.

"The pancakes look good." I said, smiling at them.

"Yeah, but I'm going to stick up with waffles." Jayla said as my jaw dropped.

"You literally love pancakes!" I almost screamed.

"Y/n calm the fuck down." Javon said, almost laughing.

"No but it's true." I said.

"I just want waffles, maybe tomorrow I'm going to get pancakes." She smiled at me.

I looked at Jaden as he was glaring at me and rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said while standing up.

I locked the door and just took a breath.

I hate it when we fight, especially when he is jealous or something. Or makes it seem like it's my fault.

I went back to the table seeing the others order their food. I sat down and waited for Jayla to finish. I looked at Jaden and realized how pretty he was looking today.

"You look pretty today." I whispered so nobody heard me.+

He looked at my eyes and smiled slightly.

"thanks. You look pretty too." i just smiled and ordered my food.

"So Louis, how is it with us in miami?" Jayla asked, now we were all looking at him.

"It's good." He smiled and looked at us.

We all nodded and went to our phone.

"selfie time." I said holding the phone to us. We all smiled and did some pictures

@y/ny/l/nyourbaee

tagged @jaylawaltonofficial @Onwardjdub

caption: thanks Jaden for taking this picture:)

@Onwardjdub no problem bae;)

@Jaylawaltonofficial Omg Jaden, since when can you take these good pictures?

^@Onwardjdub Oh shut up.

^@Jaylawaltonofficial love you too bro<3

@user67485 Where are you guys?

^@Y/ny/n/l Miama:)

^@user67485 that's so cool (liked by creator)

---------------------------------

it's so short, but what ever. here you go!:)