Part 1

Some friends invited me to a baseball game, even though I don't really find it interesting. But I've been through a lot lately, so my friends try to comfort me.

I just moved here but they are very nice, I feel like I can speak to them. But now I'm getting ready for the baseball game.

Time skip

I was talking to my friends, but then suddenly the game started. I saw that one boy, I couldn't see his face very well, but I knew he must be very cute and beautiful.

" Uh Stacy, who's that?" I pointed to the guy. She laughed.

" Oh that's Jaden Walton, he is the popular guy." she stopped and looked at me, I was staring at him.

"Nah Y/n not him" she said. " He is a player, he makes out with everyone, but dumps them a second after" I was still staring at him.

Wow he plays baseball so good and looks good at it, but Stacy said he is a Player.

" Why would he do that and why is he so popular?"

Stacy laughed at me, again.

,, Can't you see it? He is very handsome and his brother is an actor."

Oh, I thought to myself. But it still isn't a reason to break a girl's heart. I don't care, I don't even like him.

I didn't pay attention to the game, I just paid attention to my friends, ig.

After the game I saw him get into a car. He won the game, obviously. Anyway, I saw him get into the car with a beautiful girl. I didn't see who that was, but I could tell she was rich. They were flirting and she always touched him or hitting him in a cute way, for me it was just pick me.

My friend Stacy then came and we went to my house and had a sleepover, even though we had school the next day. We didn't actually care.

We talked about boys and stuff. We did our skincare routine and went to bed. I'm so gratefull for a friend like Stacy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg guys, it is my first chapter, I hope it is good. It is my first english story, because I'm actually a german girl and wrote german storys, but idc.