part 4

I went to school. Thankfully I didn't drink anything. Stacy had a huge headache from the party yesterday.

I slammed my locker and saw Javon with Jaden. They were both looking at me, but Javon looked happy to see me but Jaden I think hated me.

I went to Javon.

"Hey how are you doing, Javon?"

"Good and you."

I talked to Javon and I saw Jaden's face, he was annoyed by me.

" Y/n can you like come over today." Javon asked

" Sure!" I said, I don't know why but Jaden was smirking, like he is happy for me to come. I gave him an irritating look and he saw that. I went to class and sat there. 

TIME SKIP

" Hey Javon" I said walking out of school.

" Oh hey Y/n, I'm glad you're coming"

" Yeah, we don't even know each other very well but I don't care."

" hahaha ok, me either"

We went and then I felt a arm on my shoulder.

" Hey pretty girl," Jaden said.

I rolled my eyes and got his arm away from me. I turned sides, but he followed.

"Uhm Jaden, no. I will not make out with you"

"Who said to make out?" He smirked and winked.

Javon was staring at us and we stopped. I rolled my eyes again, then I went to Javon and took his hand.

He looked at me confused, but just went with me.

I looked back at Jaden and he just stared at us. I smirked at him and he was getting angry.

I guess he wants to make out with me, because I didn't make out with him. I'm nog going to fall for that shit.

I went to the house, and he introduced me to his siblings. Jayla is his sister, she is very pretty. Then he introduced me to Daelo, omgg he is sooo cuteee. Literally the best Walton.

We were playing games on his Ps5 and then I needed to go to the bathroom.

I went to a room, where I thought it was the bathroom, but it was a pretty big room with Leds. The LEDS were in the color blue and I looked around.

I saw Jaden shirtless and he was swiping on his phone.

„Oh uh" I said. He looked at me and smirked.

He got up and came closer and closer

„I know you like it" he smirked and got closer and closer.

„Not really, your brother is hotter," I winked at him.

„I wanted to go to the bathroom. '' I added and wanted to go and find it, but he held my hand.

„ You can use mine"

I nodded at him and went in there.

I smelled lots of Deo and expensive perfume. I liked the smell, it kinda smelled like him..

Anyway I went to the bathroom and I was washing my hands, as I heard music go on.

It was the song,, Swim by Chase atlantic"

I love that song and went out. I saw him vibing to it and started laughing.

He looked at me confused and I got out of his room.

„ Gosh that took forever," Javon said, as I walked in. „ Wanna go live," he added one second later. I nodded and we went live.

WHO IS THAT GIRL?? JAVON MY BOBO BEAR

Me and Javon laughed at that comment.

WHERE IS JADENNNN???

I read out loud.

"Here I am." I quickly turned around as he was smiling at me, he sat next to me and was reading comments. I was staring at him, gosh he was beautiful. Shit no this can't be happening. Like he is handsome but nothing more..

" Guys nah she isn't my or Javon's girlfriend, we're just hanging out."

" We?" I looked at him while he did too.

" Mhm." He smirked at me, but this time it was a very cute smirk.

AHHHH SHIPP

BRO JAVON IS BETTER

Y/N + JADEN

Y/N+JAVON

" Guys they are literally fighting, because of you. They ship us both and you and Jaden" Javon said, while reading the comments.

After a while we turned off the live and Jaden went back to his room. Javon and I had the idea to have a sleepover and we did.

It was so fun with Javon, I fell asleep so fast.

The god thing was we had weekend and no school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is actually longer, I think the longest. I think it's kinda boring but what ever.