PART 20

Today I woke up at 5.30 for school. I wanted to get ready for school.

That's what I wore:

I put on some blush, mascara and lipgloss

I was making breakfast as I heard the boys come downstairs.

I made porridge. They ate and we went to school, Louis drove the car.

As I was there, everybody looked at me, some students came to me and asked for an autogramm.

I was at my locker as I got pulled into a classroom. Someone started kissing my lips or my neck, it was Jaden.

"Jaden stop"

"Whyyy?"

"It's my first day and I've been here 5 minutes."

The door opened and Jaden jumped away.

Shit it was Phillip.

"Missed me?"

"Nah bro." I said Jaden was looking at me.

I went to his ear.

"That's my abusive ex boyfriend." I said in a flirty way to make Phillip jealous.

I just kissed Jaden, we almost made out but I stopped.

" You slut!" Phillip said, pulling meto the hallway."

Jaden pushed him against the lock.

"Don't. Touch. Her"

"What are you going to do?"

"Kick your motherfucking ass," Jaden said.

Phillip punched him, I didn't hurt Jaden as much, because he started punching Phillip like 100 times and Phillip was laying on the ground as Jaden was still punching him.

"Jaden, it's enough." I tried to hold his hand but he pushed me and I fell to the ground.

" I'm sorry." Jaden turned around.

"It's- ok" He hugged me, he is so cute.

I stood up and we went to class, the whole school was looking at us.

We had mathsclass, I was so fucking bored and Jaden too.

He looked at me and smirked, he put his hand around my waist. He put his hand on my thigh, oh this boy is making me crazy with every touch. His hand was going up but he stopped, idk why.

"Why are you breathing so heavily?" He asked and I didn't even notice.

"Because the only thing I can think of is your hand on my thigh." He smiled and started going up again but I stopped him and put his hand again on my waist. His hand on my waist makes me crazy too, it reminds me every time we make out, shit. I need to focus on math.

"I'm bored" He whispered in my ear. I didn't even notice he was so close to me.

"We need to focus on math," I said not even looking at him.

He raised his hand and asked to go to the bathroom, before he stood up he gave me a look and I just shook my head. He gave me that childish please look, how could I say no to these eyes.

I asked if I could go, at the moment I closed the room Jaden pulled his hands over my waist and searched an empty room.

Jaden's pov:

If she knew, how much I missed it to make out in school with her.

As I found a room she looked at me. She raised an eyebrow and smirked, she pushed me and I fell onto a chair.

She sat on my waist and started kissing me, oh gosh this feeling. Fuck am I getting hard?

She stopped and looked me up and down. She smirked and I kissed her. It was a passionate kiss. She started kissing my neck, I laid my head back. I love this shit and if she knew how much I enjoy it.

The door flew open and it was the physics teacher,shit.

"What are two doing?!" she kinda screamed.

"Uhh" Y/n kinda said.

"Just go, we are going to pretend this never happened." I knew she wouldn't do anything because she literally loves us.

As we went outside Y/n kissed me again and pulled away. She licked her lips and we went to math. This girl makes me crazy.

----------------------------------------

Why are Y/n and Jaden so naughty?

I have a throat infection, this shit fucking hurts gosh.