BTS IMAGINES!

Af min_nana

Hey! You are an ARMY? Check out my imagines! [REQUESTS CLOSED] WARNING: My first imagines till J-Hope- I reg... Mere

A/N FOR NEW READER TO THIS BOOK
A/N
V - Unexpected date
Suga - Why..
Jin - Sweetie
Suga - Unlucky Karma
Jungkook - Jealous of Guys
Jungkook - We will remain forever
Not a update ><
V (angry and sad)
Rapmon(cute)
V pt 2 (angry and sad) sequel
Jimin
Taehyung(V)
J-Hope(School luv affair)
V(Taehyung)
When you are crying
Optional BTS member
A/N MUST READ ;-;
YES A/N
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jungkook
Rapmon
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
J-Hope
Suga
Not an update
Jungkook-A Fairytale?
Jungkook-A Fairytale? pt 2
Little note
Jungkook
Jungkook part 2
Jimin
J-Hope part 1
J-Hope part 2
Jimin
V
Jungkook
V
V (again xD) pt.1
V pt.2
Suga(angst)
Jin -I trusted you. (angst fluff)
Suga - angst sequel
Jin - I trusted you pt.2
Jungkook - Love Triangle
Jimin - You liar (angst, fluff)
Jungkook - My Love
J-Hope - I regret
When BTS is looking for something
Rapmonster - It is you.
V - Are you jealous?
Rapmon - If only I could have a time controller
BTS discovering their superpowers
Hope's day
Jungkook - Would you....
When BTS is meeting you
Jungkook - Teardrops
BTS with GOT7
LOL lil problem XD
Jungkook - You are my delight of all
SORRY :C but Please Read >\\<
HEHEHE
Optional BTS member - Meeting of the life
Little A/N of whatever (Time wth NANA)
Little Time with NANA
Jimin - I will.
Suga - I will change.
OMG 29 APRIL AND READ!
Special 100K READS + TRAILERS
J-Hope - Our Painful Memories
READ: Author's Note + Mini Hiatus
OH MY BTS HELP ME GOD PLEASE.
THE MV IS OUT. OH MY BTS
V - How? +BTS 1st WIN
KIM TAEHYUNG
OH MY HOLY GOD ORIGINAL MV
Jin - Coincidence.
Jimin - Do youㅡ
[READ] Sorry :/ but really important
Jungkook - You don't know
Rapmonster - My Lovely Monster
#WeLoveYouNamjoon
Jin - What happened to you?
Jin - What happened to you? PART 2
BTS with Red Velvet
V - Reality
BTS- Run
V - Love Square
A/N: My work has been stolen.
Suga - It's me.

Suga - At The Mall

6.6K 182 164
Af min_nana

I love making plot twists these days XC.

_____

[FLASHBACK]

You helped a customer finding his kid lost in the toys' section before you finish your shift. You were about to go inside the employees room but someone unexpectedly held you back, making you to face him.

"Sorry but can you hold my hand for awhile please?" A young customer pleaded as you were hesitating. By politeness, you accepted his request and he began to walk.

"But why?" You asked as he hushed your mouth from his finger...it smells good, you thought.

"My ex and her boyfriend are here," you were in awe, not knowing what to do so you acted like you were his girlfriend. You just accepted his damn request.

"So you are using me or..?" You whispered in his ear, trying to act like you were lovey dovey in front of his ex girlfriend but in this case, the words you said were making him nervous, not blush.

"No! Don't think it that way. I can treat you a meal if you want!" He nervously said. As soon as he rubbed the back of his neck, you both secretly but obviously cocked your heads in the direction of the ex girlfriend and fortunately she was staring at you almost pissed off.

You whispered in his ears again, telling him that it worked and the response that you've got was his sweet and gummy smile. In his ex girlfriend's sight, it was like you were a cute and happy couple but nah, that wasn't the case. You two were feeling the weird tension and tried to act more sweet.

She was already gone when you two were staring at each other. She couldn't stand the fact that the guy you are with, is currently with an another which is you. You two knew that she stomped away just by hearing the echo sound of her high heels. Her boyfriend frustratingly followed her and shouted her name but she went away. Before the boyfriend went out of your sight, you took a look on him...

Your mouth only shaped an O and you turned away. Your fake boyfriend glanced at you with a questioning look while tilting his head.

"He's my ex. He left me for an another woman. I guess he left me for your ex girlfriend." You plainly said with no emotions. You already had moved on and every time you think of him, you want to punch and spit on him.

The man quietly nodded his head, with his mouth wide open. You shrugged your shoulders and sighed just by thinking that you just saw him. You lost your chance to beat him up because let's say you are the daughter of Kim Namjoon, the God of Destruction.

"So yeah, I finished my shift so I gotta go. Nice meeting you." You spoke, breaking the silence and you took his arms off your shoulders. The man snapped out of his thoughts and gave you a sweet smile. He thanked you and was about to go but you stopped in the middle of the track.

"Hey, you said you will treat me. You know, it was hard for me to do a request like that." You reminded him as he snapped his fingers. You love eating,  how can you forget an invitation like that.

That's how your love story with him began.

____________________________

[PRESENT]

"So that's how Mom and Dad met?" Your 18 years old son asked one more time to be sure. You ruffled his hair, smiling. As you put a hand on his head, he closed his eyes for a moment.

"Mom, what if it happens to me?" He asked with a worrying expression but you playfully smacked his head as you heard him saying that.

"Yah, our story is cute don't say that. And you're only in high school. Focus on your studies first if you don't want to get heartbroken. My ex seriously, you don't know how I want to beat him up..." You began, "...You know, in life, there are unexpected things that will happen to us. I never thought I'd meet your handsome dad ." You trailed.

Your son smacked you on your arm. You groaned, glaring at him with a raising eyebrow. "Stop drooling over your memories with dad! It's annoying." He said as he frowned his face before heading to his room. You let out a weird chuckle at his mean behavior and you comfortably laid your back on the couch, thinking again about your memories with Min Yoongi.

The thing was.. it was hard for you to live quietly since you and Yoongi got problems lately. Your son was stuck whether you both begin to scream at each other or when you two fight physically, your son would mostly go in his room and scream while covering his ears and shed tears.

Your son was always locking himself in his room and he'd sometimes talk with you but he knew you were his only one because Yoongi wasn't there. You were the one who helped him before you guys fought. At school, he doesn't like making new friends with the familial situation. He began to shut everyone out of his world and he is not sociable anymore.

Sometimes your son talks with you when he can't keep in his feelings he's been holding for so long. He couldn't even stare at your face because it was bruised and injured. He hated Yoongi but he loves you. He wanted to protect you over his dad but you were doing fine without him. You were smiling every day to show your son that you were happy.

However you weren't. You exactly knew that what happened a month ago and that will always be graved in your son's and your heart.

You loved your son so much, you don't want to lose him or you don't want him to leave the family because ㅡof what is happening. You thought he was having a hard time and that he wants to leave but you were wrong.

_____________________________

"Come eat." You shouted, enough for him to hear. You then sat on a chair while putting the soups and the rice on the table. You grabbed your spoon without waiting for your son to come and started scooping it with rice. Then you put the spoon into the soup to eat it. You did that and vice versa.

You heard your son's door opening. He was quickly heading downstairs to join you. He sat on the opposite side of you and started to eat as soon as he took the spoon.

"Mom?" He called out. You hummed in response, lifting your head to face him.

"Why is there a third bowl?" He pointed the bowl besides you. Your eyes widened at the third bowl and you unexpectedly showed a sign of remorse. It was a silence except we could hear the spoons clinging against the bowls.

"Mom.."

"Yeah?" You went back eating, waiting for his words.

"Why can't you forget about him?!" He suddenly shouted, putting his spoon down with noise. You stopped your actions and stared at him with your mouth hanging out.

"What?" You said, not believing what he just said.

"Stop thinking about father." He grinned, standing up.

"Why are you saying that?" You scoffed, standing up too. He then stared at the orange envelope in the end of the table. He picked it up, tearing the entrance and looked at the paper while shaking.

"Look! Don't you remember?!" He threw the papers at you and burst upstairs to his room. You were tearing up already: he was beginning to act like his dad, Min Yoongi.

You shake-ly (doesn't exist) picked up the papers not wanting to cry again.

"Divorce papers"

____________________

[FLASHBACK]

"So all of this was lie?!" You shouted and tears were shedding.

"Yeah, got my ex girlfriend back." He plainly said packing his things.

"Youㅡ" You were about to slap him but he retained you by grabbing your wrist.

"Let's divorce."

"And you're going to leave me alone with our son?!" You screamed and repeatedly hit his chest with your free hand.

"He's old enough."

"You freaking dumbass. So 20 years together meant nothing to you?!"

"Yea."

He left. He left the family and he left you.

_______________________

Fuck this, you thought. You crumbled the papers into balls and threw it on the ground. You fell on the ground, in depression again. You cried and screamed, you let out your anger that you've been holding all the time even if your son was in the house.

"Mom..." Your son in his room heard you. He laid his back against his door and hugged his knees, burying his head in between while silently crying with you separately.

Should I do a part 2?

Was that sad and a good plot twist? LUL

Sorry if it was short TT^TT

ALRIGHT BYEEE IM AT SCHOOL ;-;

Min Nana

xbts_kpopx

xoxo

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

574 22 6
First of all I want to say that I'm no professional once or ever in writing novels/imagines. All of this are original any coincidence with another st...
209K 4.1K 72
[COMPLETED] Highest ranking: #4 on btsoneshot (15/5/18) This is my first time writing oneshot imagines but its gonna INFIRES UP YOUR MIND;) I update...
711K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
2.9K 68 17
This is my first ever book so please don't judge. I just want to try and see. Requests are open and just message me. Get ready for imagines of bts...