BLESSED - CURSED • ELIJAH MIK...

Od StormcallerSunclass

It is both a blessing And a curse To feel everything So very deeply. d.j book one of the 'given-taken' series. Více

cast
aesthetics
act 1
rose
katerina
the sacrifice
by the light of the moon
the descent
daddy issues
crying wolf
the dinner party
the house guest
know thy enemy
the last dance
klaus
the last day
the sun also rises
as I lay dying
act 2
the birthday
the hybrid
the end of the affair
disturbing behaviour
the reckoning
smells like teen spirit
ghost world
ordinary people
homecoming
the new deal
our town
the ties that bind
bringing out the dead
dangerous liaisons
all my children
1912
break on through
the murder of one
heart of darkness
do not go gentle
before sunset
the departed
act 3
growing pains
memorial
rager
the five
the killer
we all go a little mad sometimes
my brother's keeper
we'll always have bourbon street
o come all ye faithful
after school special
catch me if you can
a view to a kill
into the wild
down the rabbit hole
stand by me
bring it on
because the night
american gothic
pictures of you
she's come undone
walking dead
graduation
epitaph

masquerade

4K 81 0
Od StormcallerSunclass

AVY grinned as he supported his adoptive aunt through the door, the blonde bartender helping him guide the invalid towards the couch.

"Grab the door Jer" Avy instructed his younger god-sibling.

"Hey, stop fussing" Jenna hissed in pain "I'm fine"

"The doctors said that you have to take it easy" Elena scolded from afar.

"Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, haemorrhage and die, alright?" Jeremy grinned jokingly, Avy chuckling at the boy.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment" Jenna sighed.

"No" Matt smiled.

"I walked into a knife" Jenna spoke "How does somebody do that?"

"It was a freak accident" Avy exchanged a glance with his god-sister "It happens"

"Yeah, I mean I've done it like twenty times at the Grill" Matt lied.

Jenna laughed before wincing in the pain in her abdomen.

"Okay, I'm being nice" Matt admitted.

"Careful" Avy warned, kissing his aunt atop her head before moving towards the kitchen, Jeremy following.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jeremy questioned.

"Make lunch" Elena answered.

"I'm making stir fry" Avy smirked.

"No, about Katherine" Jeremy clarified.

"We're not gonna do anything, Jeremy" Elena stated.

"She tried to kill Jenna" Jeremy stated "We can't let her get away with that"

"Yes we can" Elena argued "If it keeps us safe then we can"

"And what if she tries something else?" Jeremy questioned.

"She won't" Elena raised her voice "Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said, I'm not doing it now, me and Stefan are over, she wins, the end"

"Art, help me out here?" Jeremy pleaded.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Jer" Avy sighed "It's Elena's choice, I just do what I'm told"

"You are being naïve and you know it" Jeremy hissed, storming form the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Elena questioned.

"Out" He spat "I'll be back"

Avy rubbed a hand over his face.

"God I don't miss puberty" He murmured.

"Hey" Matt approached the god-siblings "I have to get going soon"

"Hey" Elena smiled "You're welcome to hang out"

"Alaric's coming over" Avy added "It's gonna be pizza and bad TV"

"I'd love to but I'm going to the masquerade party at the Lockwoods, aren't you?" Matt asked.

"Uh, no...not with what's going on with me and Stefan" Elena answered.

"And I'm the sympathy parade" Avy smirked.

"You should go, Artie" Elena sighed "I can wallow with Jenna, go have fun"

Avy grinned.

"I've got to go, there's something I got to do" Matt murmured.

"What?" Elena asked.

"Just something, I can't talk about it but I've got to go" Matt smiled.

"Okay" Elena gave up "Well, have fun"

"Yeah" Matt scoffed "Me and a suit"

"You look good in a suit" Avy smirked with a wink.

"Thanks, Art" Matt grinned, turning to Elena "You and Stefan will work it out"

"I don't think so, Matt" Elena sighed "There's so much about me and Stefan that'll never work"

"You know I'm here for you always" Matt comforted.

Avy smiled a sad smile at his god-sister, knowing her upset.

-

Avy moved through the Salvatore house, pausing as he saw the Bennett witch, smiling as she approached.

"You're here" Avy grinned.

"I got your message" Bonnie replied hastily, two books in her hands.

"You brought the Grimoires" Stefan acknowledged "Thank you"

"What's going on?" Bonnie wondered looking towards the end of the room.

Damon and Alaric were stood looking over a table, conversing over the best choice of weapons for the night.

"We're gonna kill Katherine" Jeremy strolled past, another weapon in his hand.

"I can explain" Stefan held his hands up and Avy smirked.

"Please" Bonnie spoke.

"We're gonna kill Katherine" Stefan sighed.

The vampire moved across the room towards his brother and the ex-vampire-hunter.

"Now this works with compressed air" Alaric demonstrated "The trigger is here, I've got two of these in a different size"

Bonnie stood for a moment, dazzled at the exhibition in front of her.

"Thank you for this, Bon" Avy smiled as he wrapped the girl in an embrace.

"For you I'd recommend this" Alaric pulled stake launcher onto his forearm "Fits nicely under a jacket sleeve, here's the trigger and when you're ready-"

Alaric launched his arm forward, triggering the device and sending a stake from its holder.

"You wanted me to show you how to kill vampires" Alaric justified after a moment of worrying silence from the supernatural beings.

-

The young boy sat perched on the edge of the couch arm, surrounded by the rally of people that were ready to kill Katherine.

"You sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric confirmed.

"No, I need you to stay with Elena" Stefan replied "I don't want her to know about this"

"Besides, Katherine and Elena in the same place?" Avy began "Sounds like a recipe for disaster"

"Okay, well I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight" Alaric nodded.

"Right, if anyone wants to back out now, I'll understand" Stefan spoke.

"Yeah, cold feet speak now" Damon added "I don't want this going wrong because someone chickens out, Caroline?"

"I won't" Caroline denied "She killed me, fair is fair, as long as there are no werewolves running around"

"Oh, I took care of Mason" Damon smirked.

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn" Jeremy added.

"Avy? Bonnie? Are you with us?" Stefan wondered.

Avy nodded.

"With everything that Katherine has done? Yes" Avy stated.

Bonnie clutched the moonstone to her chest, looking around the room. The witch stayed unsure until her eyes met Avy's. The girl nodded.

"But no one gets hurt" Bonnie conditioned.

"Except Katherine" Damon piped.

"Tonight, Katherine gets a stake through the heart" Avy grinned.

-

Avy stood at the drinks table, his eyes occasionally flicking back up to where Stefan and Damon stood before the garden, the Salvatore siblings eyeing the boy.

"Avy" Katherine smirked, strolling to the boy's side.

"Katherine" Avy sighed, rolling his eyes "What do you want?"

"What are you doing here, Artie?" Katherine questioned "I thought I made my instructions very clear when I made Aunt Jenna stab herself in the stomach"

"Yeah, thanks for that, by the way" Avy spoke sarcastically "We all loved waiting to see if she was going to die"

"You're very welcome" Katherine smirked "Now answer my question"

"I have no romantic attraction to either of your precious Salvatore boys so your little claim over them has nothing to do with me" Avy answered "Besides, I'm not one to miss out on free booze"

"Fair enough" Katherine tilted her head "So your appearance here has nothing to do with me getting my moonstone?"

"I'm here because I like parties and I like drinking, Katherine" Avy rolled his eyes "Trust me, if I'm here for anything, it's not for you"

Avy smirked as he moved away from the vampire, the doppelgänger glaring after him.

-

Avy quickly found the dark-skinned witch and his god-brother, following them to the next floor of the Lockwood household.

"I thought this room could work" Jeremy spoke leading them into an empty room.

"It's perfect" Bonnie pulled her mask off.

Bonnie reached into the duffel bag, pulling her grimoire free.

"Are they the Grimoires I read about in our old family journal" Jeremy wondered.

"It's my ancestor, Emily's" Bonnie added "The spell we're doing here is similar to the one that sealed the vampires in the tomb"

Bonnie moved to the couch, flipping the book open, scanning through it.

"Can you do everything that's in there?" Avy asked.

"I mean, it takes practice, I've worked on some small spells, spells that only do good" Bonnie said "I don't want to know too much, I don't particularly enjoy any of this in case you haven't noticed"

"Yeah but you're a hundred percent witch" Jeremy sat beside the girl "That's so cool"

"It's anything but cool" Bonnie argued "Did your family journals tell you what happened to Emily? Or how about my Grams? It never ends well for people like us"

"If you feel that way why help?" Jeremy asked.

"Because I don't want anyone else getting hurt" Bonnie said sending the boys a small smile "And I don't know how to stay out of it"

Avy wrapped his arms around the witch, squeezing her comfortingly.

-

Avy moved beside Jeremy as they descended the stairs, Bonnie beside them,

"We need to find Stefan and Damon and tell them that the room's ready" Bonnie spoke, pausing as she felt something unusual "Do you feel that?"

"What's the matter?" Jeremy wondered "You cold?"

"No" Bonnie replied.

"Bon?" Avy asked as the girl wandered off.

They watched as Bonnie approached a tall dark-skinned woman, Bonnie tapping on her shoulder.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" Bonnie asked.

"No, I'm a plus one, I know no one" The woman spoke "Great party though"

The woman walked off, leaving the witch to rejoin the Gilberts.

"You okay?" Jeremy asked.

"Got a weird vibe" Bonnie dismissed after a moment "Let's find Damon"

-

Avy moved through the Lockwood party, pausing as he heard a familiar voice. He moved towards the edge of a garden, hearing Jeremy's voice, following the sound behind a large plant.

"You guys are trying to kill her here?" Elena's voice rang out.

"Elena" Avy sighed softly, revealing himself.

"Artie? You're doing this as well?" Elena asked.

"We saw an opportunity and knew we had to take it" Avy spoke.

"Okay, stop with the 'we'" Elena paused "Are you guys crazy? You're going to get yourselves killed"

"We know what we're doing, Elena" Bonnie stated.

"And how am I supposed to feel if one of you gets hurt because of me?" Elena sighed.

"It's not just you anymore Elena" Jeremy spoke "She's messed with all of us, she has to be stopped"

It was silent momentarily until an excruciating pain rushed through Elena, the girl crying out at the same time as blood began to soak through their clothes.

"Elena!" Jeremy shouted.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked as Avy moved to support Elena.

Elena cried out again as another wound formed on her arm.

"Elena" Avy worried.

"What's going on?" Jeremy asked.

"It's Katherine" Bonnie figured out "She's linked to Katherine! Get them to stop now!"

Avy's feet moved fast, taking him up to the room that Katherine was sealed in, Jeremy close behind. Upon reaching the room Avy saw Katherine, held in a lock by Stefan, Damon about to plunge a stake into her heart.

"Stop!" Avy shouted as ran into the room "You're hurting Elena!"

"He's right" Jeremy panted "Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena"

Katherine smirked as Stefan released her.

"You two think you're the only ones with a witch on your side?" Katherine grinned "Wrong, and something tells me that my witch is better than yours"

Katherine sped towards Avy, grabbing him and biting into his neck, Stefan and Damon quickly yanking her away as Avy stumbled out of the room. 

"Thanks for the taste" Katherine smirked, licking his blood from her lips.

Avy glared at her before he quickly moved back out into the garden, finding Elena and Bonnie again.

"Avy, your neck!" Bonnie gasped, Elena looking up worriedly through her pain.

"It's nothing" Avy dismissed.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy caught up.

"Are they?" Elena stammered.

"They're stuck in there with her" Jeremy turned to Bonnie "You were right, Katherine had a witch link Elena to her"

"The girl we saw, the one inside" Bonnie jumped up "Stay with them, keep pressure on their shoulders"

"Where are you going?" Jeremy asked.

"There's another witch here" Bonnie stated "I'm going to find her"

Bonnie quickly moved away, Avy placing his hand on Elena's, a comforting reassurance to the both of them.

"Take this" Jeremy spoke pulling his ring from his finger "Please"

"No, Jeremy" Elena argued weakly.

"Elena, listen" Jeremy pleaded "Listen to me, you need this more than I do"

"No, Jeremy, what I need is for you to be safe" Elena replied.

Avy moved his hand towards Elena's shoulder, trying to further support her, not realising the longer he touched her arm the lesser her pain felt.

-

Avy slowly walked with Elena, the pair making their way towards Elena's car.

"I'm never going to another party again" Avy groaned, his neck wound having healed but still feeling sore.

"We both know that's a lie" Elena laughed.

"I need a hot bath and a long sleep" Avy grinned.

"And a cheeseburger" Elena added with a grin.

"God, yes" Avy almost moaned.

The god-siblings laughed together, as they stopped by Elena's car. As Avy moved round towards the passenger side he gasped, fear crashing through him as a stranger revealed themself. They wore a jester mask and they leapt towards him, placing a hand over his mouth before forcing him into the car beside them, the boy calling for his god-sister.

"Elena!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

82.1K 3.1K 15
Hiraeth: (n) a homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was. In which a witch and siphon long for a place they never fully understo...
559K 9.3K 115
I mean what could i say.
563K 14.4K 63
❝ You brought out a side of me I didn't even know I had ❞ [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [3x15 - TBA] cover credit; @argentsvogue
12.8K 351 44
A story in which Jenna and Alaric are just friends,band Jo doesn't exist... I hope you TVD fans enjoy! Helpful criticism is welcome.