Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

By Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... More

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-30

263 8 0
By Samansanam

Time skip after 2 years:-

Mun-hwa/Moon's Pov:-

I didn't believe it's been 2 years, when my bp unnies and bts hyung line oppas solved their all problems and confess each other deeds and even ask forgiveness from each other, and than become together and started their new happy journey, I mean to say new life after forgetting everything and become new persons.....

.

Well many things changed in these two years, I also resolve my problems with bts hyung line oppas, and with Jiminie pabo too, my relationship with unnies more get closed more than of our past, and about my bunny we are again the inseparable duo and also the evil maknaes, everything is good between us, but except that cold jerk, that alien is on my nerves from that incident till now, we both are not on good terms, that jerk sometimes behave like he own me, and always open his trashy mouth on wrong times, he only show that he is overprotective over me, but I hate it, well I want to fix problems with him too as I think that we all are little naive that time and did everything in the moment of impulse, but he is totally a cold arrogant jerk now, so leave him also I don't forget what he said to me and that slap, well I am not less, if he said one word than I will speak four to him, well leave that cold jerk for now, well I have two crushes now, well one is that my secret celebrity crush in some days we will work together, as he was busy in shooting for his drama, so we can't work together in these two years, and second is my secret letter one, well I don't see him tho, but after talking with him, he is like my other half who understands me more than myself.

Well I forget to tell you all that me and maknaes are in our last year of university, and unnies & oppas complete their study and take their position in their company as CEO.

And most important news, today is the wedding of our oppas and unnies, yes the four together are going to marry, and our family also accept it and are very happy with their decision, so there is no any problem....

You all will confused how the fuck this all happened, so let me take you in flashback, and you will understand how me and oppas reconcile, and also me and jiminie too, and how our parents accept their relationship, and when they purpose etc....

Flashback.....

We all get out from the club, me and bp unnies went to bp unnies mansion, as we don't want to get scold from our parents, bts went to their place, and got7 went to Jay b oppa's house, means their parents mansion...

We all change our clothes and went to sleep as we all eat enough, so we don't need to eat more, and next day was holiday, so we don't have to wake up early....

I wake up very late, and do my morning routine and went to dinning room, as I was very hungry....

I was wearing this.

Me:- Good morning unnies, give me fooood, I am so damn hungryyy.

Bp:- Good morning baby, we are waiting for you, come here..

I went there and seat on my chair.

Jisoo unnie come with my favorite breakfast (think your favorite) but nervously.

Me:- Unnies, you all will not eat with me?.

BP:- We eat our breakfast princess before you.

Me:- Oo okay, it's been years, I taste jisso unnie's food, I am so excited.

Bp unnies were nervous, but I shrug it off.

I take one bite of my food and frown.

Jisso:- What happened baby, is it's not tasty.

Me:- It's tasty unnie, but it doesn't taste like of yours, it's like of ....

Bp:- Of..

Me:- Made by Jin & Suga oppa.

Lisa:- How can you tell that, you didn't eat their food in these 5 years, and plus suga oppa is the lazy ass who cook food rarely.

Me:- Well for you unnie, but he cook for me whenever I want and about jin oppa, he experiment his all recipe on me, as I was his taster machine.

Jin&suga:- See I said to you all, our princess will find it.

I get flinched and about to fall from the chair, but I take the help of dinning table so I saved my self from falling..

Me:- Wait a minute, what are you two doing here.

Joon & hobi:- We are here too princess.

Me:- Oo , how I forgot you all are thing now, so I will take my leave.

Bts hyung line:- No wait princess, we are here for you.

Me:- Huh, why?

Namjoon:- To ask forgiveness from you.

Me:- Sorry I.... cutted by Hobi.

Hobi:-- Please princess give us a chance.

The four surrounded me, and started saying sorry, please forgive us, we know we make a big mistake in not trusting you, think from our perspective that if you show that all proof what you will do, you also believe it, in all of that you herself accept all accuses, we know that we have to faith on you but we are idiots, we have to try to find about the truth, and don't hurt you mentally, please forgive or at least give us a chance, we will not do it again, please princess, jin oppa said I was most guilty one as I slap you, you can slap me princess but please forgive us, we cant handle your cold behavior towards us, and your ignorance, we want our little sister back, you know we are so excited when we know we got a little sister, when we see you we all want to get you with us, even we all were ready to exchange with maknaes to you, even girls too, please princess give our little sister back, this time we promise we will not broke your trust, you know how much we want to hug you keep you with us, to see you every time and hide you from the cruel world, your oppas are sorry, please forgive us, you know we are very jealous when we saw you with other persons and when you call them oppa but not us, you know how we were in these 5 years without you, and after you we lost our happiness, we were broken, infact we loose our love too, but you gave that back, please we beg you please give our little sister back too.
And in last they began to cry, even suga oppa, who never show any emotion, but he show me, and even now he is crying for me.

After seeing them crying, my heart painned, how can I make my oppas to cry like this.

Me:- I am sorry oppas, it's my fault too, I have to tell you all, but no, plus I was a kid that time, and took it at heart, I overreact, well you all were correct tho, if I have done do that in reality than what you all done were will correct, even jin oppa's slap will also be right, well he have Right to get react like that if I will done like that something, than it was right option.. cutted by oppas.

Suga:- No princess, even you did that, but as elder, our duty was to ask you why you did that, don't to start ignored or act cold towards you and we feel it how it was ,and.. cutted by unnies.

Jisso :- Leave that all now, and forget that all memory it only gave pain, let's start new, and sometimes it is necessary to move on from that, let's start refresh, and this time promise that no matter what situation come, we will not believe on that, and we try to find it, and ask from each other, before coming to the conclusion, and most importantly we will not hide anything, and before trusting someone who recently come in our live, we will trust the person with whom we spend our life more....

We all nodded our head in agreeing.

Hobi:- Princess can I now hug you now, it's been 5 years that I don't get any hug from my sunshine.

Jin, joon, suga:- We too, and it's our.

I happily nodded, and they engulf me into their hug, which give me warmth which I lacking for years.

After some minutes..

Bp:- We are here too, and she is our baby too.

Me:- Who stop you all, come here.

They also come, and we share the group hug.

After sometimes we parted away.

Me:- That bunny boy's eyes and other two idiots eyes will pop out when they see us together.

Joon:- Not that of only those three, all students eyes will pop out when they see us together.

And we laugh on what he said.

And than we spend all our day together by talking how we were, they try to ask me the name of that boy, but I don't tell them.

Next day when we went to our college/university, it's a dream come true scene, all of their looks are like eyes were popping out anytime and jaw dropped to the ground, first I called them oppas, and plus unnies are too with them and they act like couples.

All girls are shooting daggers to unnies, they are filled with jealousy.
But our one glare, and their heads went away from our direction.

Like this some months have been passed, well me and kookie were almost irritate the hell out of others, jiminie try to communicate with me but I ignored him, and that cold jerk was like he didn't care, so why the hell I care huh, me oppas and unnies like before, they are like overprotective but I am also Moon now, well I flirt in front of them too, but in my back they scared the shit out of them from whom I flirt, well mostly Suga oppa, jin oppa, Jennie unnie, Lisa unnie are the most overprotective in all, and they are till now, but hide their this side in front of me, only do their scaring work on my back, but I get to know but keep quiet, because they care for me love me the most, and in that these things maknaes are not less, even that cold jerk alien too, I get to know that he beat most of the boys who gave bad comment about me even he raise his hand on a girl too, well I don't understand that jerk's intention, and jiminie and kookie are no less, they are the one who find about them, and that bunny uses his bunny ears for that, and that shorty only his looks are cute, but he is a devil too, A devil disguise in angle form.

Well I get distracted from the topic so yeah I have to tell you all, how me and Jiminie pabo reconcile, so yeah, My parents have get some business to handle in busan, and they have to go and they don't want that I live alone, and most importantly others don't want that I live alone, so all was like, princess, come at our mansion, and blah blah blah, and in last, they made conclusions by playing stone paper and scissors and dad bogum won that, so I went to live with them, Rose unnie and Jiminie joined us.

I only talk with Rose unnie and ignore Jiminie, I only talk with him in font of dad and mom, and he tried to talk with me, even rose unnie don't talk with him, well unnies talk with those whom I talk.

Three days passed.

At night I was sleeping, but I get startled when I feel someone was holding my hand and something is wetting it, I open my eyes and look at it and found Jiminie is crying.

Me:- Hey, Chimchim why are you crying?.

Jiminie:- Please princess forgive me, I am a bad brother, I am a bad Friend, I am very bad, please forgive me, I know I was wrong, but I have my own reasons, and I know kookie was with you, so I was with tae, please forgive me, you was right I was a confused person, but please forgive me, please, I love you very much my baby(brotherly love/friendship love, don't think as romantic one), please I can't handle it anymore, I was a dumb, asshole, but I never said anything to you or nor try to stop, I was like just saw everything while keep quiet, when I know everything, I hear you and jungkook, but I don't have the courage to stop everyone as I don't know what you two have planned, so I let everything happened, as I don't want that I should do anything and your plan failed, even I heard key and Nancy talking that they are keeping eye on all of us, so no one can do anything, and you know what, that day the pic was pasted there because one of their man get to know that bp noonas find the half truth, before I cooled down others specially tae, you arrive there, and even kookie can't do anything, and it all happened, and I get shocked what he said and do to you, and I try to call you but no one answer it, and I get afraid,what they all will do when they got to know that I get to know everything and do nothing, and even kookie also can't do anything, so I was also quiet down, but we all get shocked when you speak in video, and I cursed myself that how can I let that happened, if I don't get afraid and many thing, I am really sorry, please forgive me, I was a coward.

He started chocking badly.

I take him in my embrace and started calming down by speaking soothing words.

After he calm down, I wiped his tears.

Me:- Yah you Jiminie Pabo, why the hell you hide this huh.

And we both laughed.

Jiminie:- Please say, you forgive me.
He said with cute baby face.

Me:- No, his smile faded away, aww I am just kidding my mochi, I forgive you, but don't did that again you idiot.

He nodded cutely.

Me:- Now go and sleep, it's late now.

Jiminie:- Can I sleep with you tonight, just like how we cuddle when you came to live with us. He said with pleading eye, which no one resist.

Me:- Why not.

Than we cuddled and sleep.

Next morning we get up because of a heavy bunny on our body.

Yeah all bts and bp come in morning and found us cuddling, which make that bunny jealous and he jump on us and make us wide awake and groan in pain, and after that he get scolded by everyone.

Well oppas, unnies and kookie ask me how I forgive him, I don't tell them the whole thing just say like how I did to you all.

And they keep quiet after that.

Nearly a year had been passed, and everything is fine with us except me and taehyung relationship.

And here comes the Graduation day of unnies and oppas, today we all with our parents are come to attend the graduation ceremony of them, and I get to know about both jiminie and kookie's crushes, and I am helping both of them to confess their feelings to their crushes.

And here when they get their certificate and specially Namjoon oppa was top in whole university.

And they get clicked their pics, after that the oppas took mics and gain everyone attention and proposed unnies in front of everyone including our parents too, they all get shocked, but after that they all smiled, and unnies happily said yes, and hug them infront of everyone.

All of our parents are very happy, and congratulate them and said their choices are great, so there was no complications between their relationships.

And they officially become couple and it becomes the headlines of tomorrow news.

Flashback ended.

So like that everything went smoothly except some little things, and today is the day of their wedding, and here I am specially come to pic my unnies and oppas's dresses which I specially designed for them, see I reached there.

End of Mun-hwa pov....

Today's chapter ended here.....

See you all soon in next chapter......

Till than take care....

Byee....

Love you all...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 11.9K 63
𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...
278K 7.1K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
11.8K 595 34
Jungkook's father has recently been in a relationship with a woman and are soon to be wed. Jungkook's first opinion of the woman is brilliant; he thi...
11K 353 55
BTS imagines in English....my first book, hope you'll enjoy it🥰💜 __________________________________ Note: This all is happening just in my imagina...