About A Girl [Michael Afton x...

By xqamora

I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend an... More

โง Introduction โง
Chapter 1 - Hurricane, Utah
Chapter 2 - Greasers
Chapter 3 - Rumble
Chapter 4 - Foxybro
Chapter 5 - The Diner
Chapter 7 - His Guitar
Chapter 8 - The Flutter in His Heart
Chapter 9 - Rockstar
Chapter 10 - He's Into You
Chapter 11 - First Date
Chapter 12 - The Way She Danced
Chapter 13 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 14 - Afton's Secret
Chapter 15 - Yellow Roses
Chapter 16 - In the Rink
Chapter 17 - Three Words
Chapter 18 - Best Boyfriend
Chapter 19 - What about me?
Chapter 20 - Colorful lights
Chapter 21 - Eternity [pt.1]
Chapter 22 - Eternity [pt 2]
Chapter 23 - Fortunate
Chapter 24 - New Chapter
Chapter 25 - Nothing like you
Chapter 26 - Bonnie's Bowling
Chapter 27 - Field of Players
Chapter 28 - Mother knows "best"
Chapter 29 - Lake House
Chapter 30 - 1983
Chapter 31 - The Puppet
Chapter 32 - His Oath
Chapter 33 - It's A Date
Chapter 34 - Promise
Chapter 35 - Pink Sunset
Chapter 36 - One Dance, One Kiss
Chapter 37 - ...I'm sorry
Epilogue
Chapter 38 - Arcade
Chapter 39 - Pizza Planet
Chapter 40 - Angel
Chapter 41 - Am I Pretty Like Her?
Chapter 42 - Girlfriend
Chapter 43 - If feelings could talk
Chapter 44 - Three Words
Chapter 45 - Ruination
Chapter 46 - Mistakes Aren't on Purpose
Chapter 47 - Son Of A Monster
Chapter 48 - Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 49 - Beginning of A Breakthrough
Chapter 50 - I love you
Chapter 51 - Traitor
Epilogue
Chapter 52 - Kiss the Chef
Chapter 53 - Lover Boy
Chapter 54 - All of you
Chapter 55 - Man Behind the Slaughter
Chapter 56 - Her Birthday Wish
Chapter 57 - Her Red Bow
Chapter 58 - Afton's Design's
Chapter 59 - Hot Coco Kisses
Chapter 60 - Soon Not Forever
About A Girl
About A Girl: The Sequel

Chapter 6 - Sleepover

9.9K 239 1K
By xqamora

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Friday I'm in Love - The Cure❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

Y/N's POV

The school bell rang right before the teacher could finish their lecture on a body's anatomy. They explained both for woman and men which brought discomfort and awkwardness in the class. Everyone jumped out of their seats, snatching their books from the desk making their way out the door. They cared less if they left anything behind. It was Friday and everyone was dying to do something exciting.

I sighed, grabbing my backpack and stuffing in my books. I've been doing well avoiding Michael, we haven't talked since the incident in the park. Just a few glances we would give each other. But they weren't exactly death glares. His looks weren't annoyance at all more of pity. His deep blue eyes went from anger to softness.

I wonder who's managed to out him that way. I walked through the halls filled with red metal lockers, locating mine. I walked over to my locker, which was decorated in stickers on the outside and the inside. I placed my books on the top shelf, emptying the heavy weight in my backpack. I closed my locker and felt a shoulder wrap around mine "So, there's a party  at my house this Saturday, wanna come?" "I'm not sure if my mom will let me" I laugh nervously.

Seriously though. My mom is pretty sensitive about these things. It really triggers her "Overprotective mom" attitude. Meaning she throws tantrums and swears at me until she's had enough. "Aw come on don't be such a party pooper! It's going to be a blast!" her emotions and words were always so convincing for me. I felt bad that I wasn't always hanging out with them. The way things worked in my household were very confusing. My parents seemed to only trust the Afton's.

"Well I guess it shouldn't hurt" I rubbed my arm "Yesss!" she squealed and hugged me tightly. I wasn't sure how I was going to go but I guess i'll find a way.  "Also please don't come in jeans" "What's wrong with my jeans?" I raised a brow and placed my hands on my hips as we walked down the hall. "You're always wearing jeans and never a skirt or a dress. Let lose a bit you know?" I rolled my eyes playfully until I hear a loud metal sound.

Michael's POV

I walked down the hall with my group of friends. They were all in a conversation, something about a party? But it didn't interest me at all. I looked up from the laces of my shoes and see y/n walking with Victoria. I felt a bit of jealousy. She hasn't acknowledged me at all these past few days and it was driving me insane.

as I continued to stare at her I felt a sharp pain on my head  bringing me back to reality from zoning out. "Fuck.." I cursed under my breath rubbing the pain on my forehead. "Yo Mike you in love or something?"  Mark comes over and pats my back. "Fuck off" the pain was strong, I could still feel the sensation when I hit my head against the metal pole. I looked up a bit to see y/n giggling. How rude. "I'll catch up with you later mike" they all lifted there hand, at an attempt to do a quick wave as they walked down towards the exit. I scoffed and rubbed the pain on my forehead continuously trying to soothe it.

I looked over where I expected y/n to still be laughing, but she was gone. She must have gone home already.

Timeskip 4:08 PM || Y/N's House

I opened my window at an attempt to get fresh air inside my warm room. The wind blew in and made me shiver a bit. I looked across to see Michael in his room with a pile of comic books. Of course he was reading comic books. I continued to stare at him. His face was well structured. I won't lie he's very attractive. Wait did I just call him attractive? I  heard my mother call me from downstairs, stopping my thoughts to go further.

I walked away from the window and follow my mothers voice. She was talking to someone on the phone. Must have been Mrs.Afton. I arrived downstairs and saw her twirling her finger on the phone cord. "You needed me?" "Oh yes, Elizabeth said if you want to have a sleepover today" "Sure I would be delighted to" I smiled a bit and my mother gestured for me to pack my things while she continued talking.

The muffled talking grew less the more I went into my room. I closed the door behind me and went towards my closet grabbing my pajamas and an extra pair of clothes. I folded them neatly and placed them in an empty old backpack. I grabbed other necessities like my tooth brush.

I tossed a jacket on and made my way downstairs "Is Gregory coming?" "No honey, you know he has soccer practice in the morning" my mother said placing a plate in the washer. "Aw okay" I felt a bit sad that he wasn't coming. He always loved playing with Evan. "Alright I'm off!" I shouted as I made my way to the door putting on my shoes "Be careful!" I closed the door behind me and the fresh spring air hit my face. I took a deep breath and made my way to the Afton's household.

I hopped onto their porch and knocked on their door. After a few seconds, Mrs.Afton answered it. Her strawberry blonde curls bounced a bit as she opened the door. "Oh y/n! Come inside!" she stepped aside and the smell of hairspray and rose petals lingered in my nose. Her and Mr.Afton we're dressed formally. I could see why they weren't bothered by me sleeping over. If I took care of the children, they didn't mind. "You both look very lovely" I smiled at the married couple. "Why thank you, aren't you just an angel" Mrs.Afton pinched my cheek a bit. Elizabeth came running down stairs screaming "Y/n!!!" and she hugged my legs. She was almost to my height and it seemed like she was growing by the minute.

"Hey Liz" I chuckled seeing the cheerful girl's face. Evan than came with his plushie and his eyes looked puffy. "Is Michael here?" I took my eyes off of Liz and looked at the couple. "He went out with some friends, he should be back soon though darling" She placed her wallet into a small bag. "We'll we have a business trip to attend to, we should be back by tomorrow afternoon" She smiled at me and back at her children. Her cheekbones along with a small dimple on her left showed a bit from how much she was smiling.

"Oh and y/n here's some money to order pizza" Mrs.Afton handed me $30. "Oh thank you" I took the dollar bills and folded it into my pocket. Mr.Afton came downstairs with two small suitcases, which I assumed were filled with clothes. "We better get going honey" He made his way next to his wife giving me a small smile "Nice to see you y/n" "you too" I returned the smile. My cheekbones were hurting from this much smiling. "If you need anything you know your parents are right across the street" "I'll make sure everything is well" I reassured her. "Thank you.." she walked towards her children giving them a tight hug and a kiss on their foreheads. It ended up leaving a slightly red lipstick stain. "I love you both dearly" she let go of the hug and stood back up fixing her pink dress. "Bye now" she smiled and the Afton's left out the door and locked it.

I clapped my hands "Alright" I set my bag down on the counter pulling out a vanilla cupcake mix "Ya'll like cupcakes?" they both gasped in unison and squealed "YES!"

I placed the box of cupcake mix on the kitchen counter and washed my hands. Elizabeth took out a cupcake pan and silver cupcake liners from the bottom cabinet. She gently placed them on the counter "Thank you liz, go sit down in the living room okay?" I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear "Okay!" she ran over to the living room sitting next to Evan as Frankenweenie played on the TV.

I mixed the cupcake mix with eggs and milk and placed them in the cupcake liner. I heard the door walk in and a couple of boys were chatting as they entered the house. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked toward the enterance of the house seeing Michael and his friends. "Oh.." was all that could come out of my mouth as they eyed me up and down. "Mike what's this chick doing here?" one of them said sticking their hands in the pocket of their ripped jeans. "Relax she's just taking care of those brats" he scoffed and they all went upstairs into the room. One of them purposely bumped into me causing me to fall on my feet. I glared at him as he chuckled and walked upstairs.

I pulled myself up and dusted myself off. I walked back into the kitchen finishing up filling the cupcake liners. I placed the pan in the oven and began to start the heating process. I washed my hands from the vanilla mixture stuck in my hands.

I could hear thumping and the sound of boys yelling coming up from upstairs. I sighed in frustration and made my way into the living room sitting on the couch. They both started at the TV in amusement from the movie.

After 20 minutes I heard the oven began beeping signaling that the cupcakes were done. I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen as the smell of Vanilla lingered through the kitchen. I grabbed a mitten and opened the oven carefully as the heat from the oven hit my face. I carefully grabbed the pan and sat them down on the kitchen counter. I took off the mitten and closed the oven and turned it off.

That's when I heard a glass break and the boys continued to laugh. I walked upstairs seeing a broken flower vase and a football on the floor as the boys laughed. "What do you think you boys are doing?!" I crossed my arms glaring at them "Aren't you suppose to be taking care of the kids?" they all began laughing "That's why i'm keeping an eye on you guys" I walked over to the vase as the silent themselves. "God can't you guys be more mature" I picked up the small fragments of the vase and placed them in my hands. "Alright guys go before the nanny gets mad" michael snickered as they began laughing again.

They all made their way downstairs, leaving the house. I drop broken glass on the table figuring if I could even fix this. I inspected the broken pieces. They were too tiny and I wasn't any good at this whole puzzle thing. "Mike can you fix this?" I turn to him who was grabbing a cupcake already "Yeah i'll fix it later" he took a bite of the cupcake making his way to the couch. I went over to the kitchen and placed the frosting on top "Kids the cupcakes are ready!" Elizabeth and Evan ran to the kitchen, grabbing the sweet treat and taking a bite.

I took one for myself and it was in fact the best i've ever made. "Y/n! Can we play in my room?" elizabeth tugged on my shirt and I gave her a small nod still swallowing my cupcake "Of course we can" "Yay!" she shouted and dragged me into her room. Evan followed behind us leaving Michael alone in the living room.

"Y/n can you grab my doll it's in mikey's room!" "Sure" I walked over to Michael's room and when I opened it smelled of cheap cologne and cigarettes. There were 2 piles of clothes and his records and trash spread out the room. "Can't even clean up after yourself" I mumbled "What did you say?" I turned around to see Michael leaning against the door frame "You heard me" I rolled my eyes and continued trying to locate the doll. "It's not here you know " "Then where is it?" I crossed my arms. I didn't want to be here with him for long. "Here" he pulled a barbie doll from the back and held it up high "Michael, I don't have time for this" I went over to him trying to reach the doll. Curse you for being a tall idiot. He smirked watching me suffer trying to get that damn doll.

"I don't have time for this" I groaned and tried walking pass by him, instead he blocked the entryway. I glared at him "What do you want" "Hangout with me" "You? Why would I want to hangout with YOU" "Our parents want us to get along no? Is that not what you said?" I looked away and sighed in frustration. "Cat got your tongue?" he leaned his face close to mine making my face heat up. "Get away you stink" I pushed him. "Aw darling I shower everyday" he combed his hair back "Darling?" "Yeah is that a problem?" "No you just never say that" His British accent was showing more. It was quiet funny. We both made eye contact "You want tea or something?" I chuckled "If it makes you hang out with me sure" "You're unbelievable.. but fine" I gave in. After all this is what I wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 918 30
It was the beginning of summer in Hurricane! You and your best friend Riley we're gonna hangout on one hot Sunday afternoon but someone slept in.. *c...
6.2K 152 18
Y/N moves to Hurricane Utah from Northern Alaska. While moving in to your new house you meet your next door neighbors, the Afton family. You're a rec...
8.6K 166 21
~ About The Book ~ Y/n Emily is a 15 year old girl and the eldest daughter of Henry Emily. She's grown up in Hurricane Utah her entire life so she kn...
132K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...