Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

By Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... More

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-27

282 12 0
By Samansanam

Time skip at Monday:-

Moon get up early without breaking her alarm and get ready for college/university, as she is very excited as she will meet her oppas after 3 and half months.

She get ready and wear her clothes.

Well she didn't wear any too much short and revealing type of dress, as she didn't want to get scolded by their oppas in front of everyone, as they are also very overprotective over her, but she is Moon, she can handle anyone but she thinks only for today don't want to get lecture after meeting so many days.

She get down, wishes good morning to her parents and kiss them on their cheek, in return they both kiss her on both cheek and on forehead too.

They eat their breakfast, they tease her for getting early, she whined, and after that Moon took her bike and went to college/university while her parents went to their company.

She reach there at the time, bts and bp also reach there at same time, and students started shouting their names.

Bp and kook come to Moon and hug her tightly.

Moon:- Yah leave me , are you all planning to kill me, I even don't marry my crush, huh.

Bp&kookie:- Oops sorry, and who is your crush.

Moon:- It's okay, and I will not tell you all.
She just stick her tongue out.

Kookie:- Okay leave that I will find it, but After you come back, this is the first time you wear dress which we can't feel that is too short and revealing.

Moon just round her eyes on him boringly.

Moon:- It's just for today... She further speak but cutted by high pitches voices.

???????:- Princesssss.

And she again get crushed between embrace of 3 mans.

Moon- I can't breathe.

Kookie&bp:- Yah who are you all, leave our princess, she is chocking.

???:- Yah you duffers leave my princess.

??:- Our princess hyung.

???:- Yeah yeah.

The three leave her.

Moon:- Yah you assholes, you are trying to kill me or what huh, and first of all why these two are here,I only call you 5 here not these two.

The two:- Started fake crying while hugging each other, our baby didn't love us anymore.

The third one:- That's why she didn't want you two to come here.

Bts are fuming in anger, and they also come there, before they ask, bp and kookie ask her.

Bp&Kookie:- Who are they?

Moon:- Well guys firstly introduce yourselves, where is your manner huh.
She tease them.

The seven:- Yeah, sorry we forgot to introduce ourselves because of excitement.

1one:- Hello I am Jinyoung Kim, The oldest in group.

2one:- I am Jay B, second oldest and leader of the group.

3one:- I am the only smart one of the group, name is Mark Tuan, and I am third eldest.

4one:- Hi, I am Choi Young-jae, fourth oldest, and the positive one.

5one:- Heyo guys, I am Bambam, 3rd youngest.

6one:- Sup guys, Jackson Wang from china is here, and I am second youngest in the group.

7one:- Hii, I am Kim Yugyeom, the maknae of the group, and best friend of princess.

All 7:- And we together call ourselves as Got7.

Bambam&Jackson:- And we forget to mention, that we both are boyfriends of Moon.

Bts and Bp:- What???

Moon:- Yah jackybum, they are bts not any of my chicks, so calm your asses down, or I will throw you two in front of Lion den, see how yugyeom is behaving, that's why I tell them to not take you two with them.

Bp&Kookie:- Princess you have to explain!.

Moon:- Well you know, I flirt with boys and some time goes on date by making boyfriend, so these three comes and become my boyfriend or boyfriends and shoo them out, but these two dramatic ass point towards Jackson and bumbum, well they introduce their selves as my boyfriends in front of any boys, so here they saw bts so these rascals imagine don't know what in their shitty brains and speak trash.

Jackybum:- How you insult us in front of everyone, baby.

Moon:- Just the way you two embarrassed me in front of everyone, she said with wink and smirked.

Jackybum:- Yah baby don't do this to us.

Jay B:- Yah you two control yourselves or we disowned you two.

Jackybum:- Yah what happened hyung, see it's time for classes let's go, why we are standing here, let's get our schedule.

Others started laughing on both of them.

Moon:- You all Don't need to go anywhere, as I have your schedule, let's go to class directly.

And they all went to classes, they again introduce themselves, and went to their seat.

Kookie, jackson, bambam, yugyeom started fighting to seat with Moon, so Moon decided that, only 7 student can sit on one Bench, so bts sit together in last, at second last bp, taemin, iu and Moon will seat and in front of them which means their last Got7 seat.

Kookie and maknaes of got7 are winning but they are satisfied too as other not seat with their princess too.

Some days passed:-

In these days, bp and got7 got closed with each other, specially bp and hyung line of got7 got too much closed and they started flirt with each other. And hyung line of bts are on another level of jealousy, anger, guilt, sadness etc, they stop looking on another girls, and always clench their fist on looking bp and hyung line of got7 together all lovey-dobey. Hyung line get to know that they made a mistake by becoming Playboys they think if they were like that than bp come to them but it makes the condition worse and bp started to hate them more and they distance themselves, but now they are regretting, they are feeling their love of their life will get snatched from them, so they promise in their mind that they will not let them take their love, they will do anything to got back their love.

And on another hand bp are treating hyung line of got7 as friend and .... And they also noticed bts hyung line behavior so they are doing that to make bts hyung line more jealous and giving the pain what they feeled, yes they confirmed their feelings that they love them, so they are doing this and taking their revenge, they want that to teach them a lesson and make them taste their own dish, and if they understand it, than may be they give them and give them a chance.

On the other hand hyung line of got7 doing that because Moon told them to, and explain everything, they get angry how they did that when they love them, but Moon make them understand that they were fools, that they throw axe on their own foot, that's why we should help them too understand their feelings and make them together, and also to make them regret and correct their mistakes and stop being a playboy, so they get agree.

Well Kookie and Yugyeom also get close as the two was of same age, and become friend, but kookie is a jealous bunny he didn't like when other close with Moon, but now trying to accept it, but when it comes to Jackson and Bum everyone get jealous as these two become leaches to Moon.

And now let's talk about the most jealous duo, that is non another than Taemin not Lee Taemin, it's Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung, they are so much angry and Jealous of Maknaes of Got7 as before that all incident they with Kookie like live with Moon like that, but now they are replacing them, and it adds fuel to fire when kookie and yugyeom become close, so they are thinking like they snatch their two important persons of their life, the duo make don't know how many scenarios to kill them and torcher the three, and specially jackybum who is always stick to Moon like leech, and always claimed themselves as Moon's boyfriends.

Right now, Moon, bp and got7 are planning to hangout, and are bickering on where to go.

Moon- Lets go club as it's more than 3 months that I don't went there and thats final, raise your hands who are with me.

Moon, Jackson, Bumbum, Yugyeom, Lisa, Rose, Jennie, and Mark raise their hands up.

Moon:- Than its final, we will go to club, as it is 8 vs 4 so you all have to bear it.

Rest 4:- Okay, fine but no one wear too much revealing dress, and dont makeout with random girls or boys and dont drink too much... cutted by the 8.

The 8:- Geez we are not new in this, and we know what to do and what to not, okay.

The 4:- You all want me to expose your deeds.

Moon:- Well oppas, unnies and donkeys, I know about each and everyone deeds, so no need of that, just go and get ready.

Rest:- Okay fine.

And all went to get ready for club.

*Sorry I can't put pic of dresses as there is some problems in my phone, as it didn't uploading it, and it becomes failed, so imagine yourself.*

Time skip at club:-

After reaching there they went inside, and sit in the bar area, well they didn't know that someone is following them , well it's not someone, it's some 7 and they are not another than our jealous boys BTS.

They are also there and hide theirselves and seeing them with safe distance and they can hear what they are talking.

Moon:- Let's have some fun.

Bp&got7:- Okay.

They all went to dance floor and started dancing.

Jisso with Jinyoung, Jennie with Jay B, Rose with Mark, Lisa with Youngjae, Moon with Jackson bambam and Yugyeom.

Moon also flirts with some boys too, so they dragged Moon to sitting area.

Moon:- What? Why you all dragged me here, don't you see I am having fun there, huh.

Before others can scold her Jacky bam save her.

Jackybam:- We drag you here to play truth and dare.

Moon:- oo okay, so why are you all standing let's play than.

They all sit there, and yugyeom went bar area and took empty bottle to play.

While bts are fuming in anger and jealousy.

Moon:- So first thing, is it's only dare and dare, no truth, only have to do dare, if you all are ready than play or else...

Others :- Okay fine.

Moon internally smirk, and then spin the bottle.

Bottle stop at Rose.

Rose:- I will choose dare, as it's the only option.

Moon:- Unnie, you have to umm, yes dance, but you have to done sexy dance with any boy.

Rose:- What noo.

Lisa:- Unnie you cant do anything, rules are rules.

Rose:- Okay than, common Mark oppa, you are better than anyone to dance with.

Think that The girl is Rose and the boy is mark.

After seeing that, Namjoon's face is full red because of both anger and jealousy, and he clench his fist and thinning the methods to torcher Mark, when he gets his hand on him.

Kookie:- Wow rose noona's dance is so damn, and she is looking good with mark hyung, I think both are ..... cutted by Joon.

Namjoon:- Shut up.

After dancing rose and Mark come to the seat, and again they spin the bottle, and now it's lands on Lisa.

Jackson:- So Lisa noona, you have to kiss Youngjae hyung.

Others except jackybum, Moon, yugyeom:- What?? Noo.

Moon:- Yes, a dare is a dare, it doesn't like that you never kiss anyone, hmm.

Lisa:- Okay.

.

Well on another hand, The sunshine is not sunshine anymore, it's like black clouds surround the sun, and he feel like his soul left his body, and he is angry as hell.

Back to Moon.

Lisa stand up and walk to Youngjae who is now slightly blushing, she bend down and Kiss Youngjae on his Lips.

Well if you all think that then you all are wrong, Lisa kiss on his cheek, and after that went back to her seat.

Bambum:- Yah that's not we said to do.

Moon:- Well Jackson said to kiss Lisa unnie to Youngjae oppa, so she did it.

Jackson :- But it doesn't mean to kiss on cheek.

Moon:- Well Jackass you said kiss not to kiss on lip or other places and if you want to see them kissing on lips, than why not you said to make out huh, she said annoyed, well what we can accept from a dumbass...

Jackson:- Oops sorry next time.

On bts side:-

After seeing that Lisa kiss on his cheek, Hobi get some relaxed breath, but after listening Jackson and bambam, he want to kill them.

Back to Moon:-

Jinnoyoung spin the bottle and it's land on Jay B.

Bambam:- So Jay B hyung, make Jennie noona sat on your lap, till it doesn't come to stop at your direction again.

Jennie:- Why the hell you are dragging me.

Jay b:- Yes why this change it.

Lisa, Rose, Moon and maknaes of got7:- A dare is a dare.

Jennie &Jay B:- Okay fine.

Jennie get up and sit on the Jay B's lap, and he secured her in his embrace.

On bts side:-

Suga:- What the heck I will kill those roaches.

Jin:- Calm down, Suga.

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Suga:- You don't understand as your love doesn't have sexy dance with that asshole/your love have kiss that punk/your love hasn't sitting in someone's lap.

Maknaes:- It means you all like noonas.

Suga, hoseok,joon:- We don't like, we fucking love them, and now shut up if you don't want to get beated by us in place of those bitches.

Back to Moon:-

Jennie spin the bottle and it's landed on Jisso.

Jisso:- I am not going to do something like that.

Yugyeom:- Well noona, you just have to take Jinnoyoung hyung head on your lap and feed him grapes lovingly, that's it.

Jisso:- Well it doesn't bad like them, so common Jinnoyoung oppa, she pat at her leg to signal him to come.

Jinnoyoung came down and laid his head on jisso's lap, Youngjae went and take grapes from counter and come there and give it to Jisso, after that Jisso lovingly feed to Jinnoyoung.

Back to Bts:-

Here Jin is in full rage and started his rap, and now other members are controlling him.

Kookie mumble:- Princess is right they love them, but what about noonas, how can they are so comfortable with them. I have to talk with princess later.

Back to Moon:-

This time Mark spin the bottle and it now land on Moon.

Moon:- Finally my time come, tell me whom should I flirt or kiss or.... cutted by Jennie....

Jennie:- No you will not do any of that shits, your dare is to tell us the reason why you become like this, as you was the one who don't even talk with girls and boys are far away.

Jay B:- What do you mean, she is like that when we all meet her.

Bp:- What noo.

Got7:- Than we also want to know it, as we also don't like when she flirt with boys or went on date with her so called new boyfriends everyday.

Moon:- Chill guys it's nothing... Cutted by jennie.

Jennie:- It is, and a dare is a dare, as I want to know the reason like no one become like that, it happens when someone get hurt in love and than they start to do like this.

Lisa:- Is it possible that you love any of bts member thats why you are like this.

Jisso:- May be any of maknaes as she love hyung of bts as her big brothers.

Rose:- Jisso unnie is right, as she call them oppa, but not to Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, even they are elder than her.

Lisa:- But isn't Jimin is her cousin, well but they may be can umm..

Rose&Jisoo:- I think it's Jungkook, as both are soulmate and have to part away because of us.

Jennie:- Or May be Taehyung as she is most disappointed by him and hate him...

Moon:- Enough Unnies..........

On bts side:-

YES we also want to know why our princess become like this.

What they said she is like that, it's impossible.

What she love one of us?

Thank God it's not us hyung line think, as they always consider her as sister.

Maknaes:- What us??

Namjoon:- Now it becomes necessary to know about her reasons?

What you all think?

Is Moon love anyone of maknae?

If yes than who, is it Jimin or Taehyung or Jungkook.

Or

Today's chapter ended here.......

See you all soon in next chapter......

Till than take care ......

Byee......

Love you all....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 595 34
Jungkook's father has recently been in a relationship with a woman and are soon to be wed. Jungkook's first opinion of the woman is brilliant; he thi...
7.5K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
413K 10.5K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
10.9K 353 55
BTS imagines in English....my first book, hope you'll enjoy it🥰💜 __________________________________ Note: This all is happening just in my imagina...