Bastard Child(Annie leonhart...

By CaigerCascade10

As great tragedy hit you as a child. You have devoted your life to finding out that truth. That is until you... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Fall of Shiganshina
Chapter 3: Cadet Corps
Chapter 4: First day of Training
Chapter 5: First year of Training
Chapter 6: Second year of Training
Chapter 7: Trost District
Chapter 7.5: Character Analysis of y/n
Chapter 8: Graduation
Chapter 8.5: First Time(Lemon)
Chapter 9: Battle of Trost Part 1
Chapter 10: Battle of Trost part 2
Chapter 11:Before the Retake Operation
Chapter 12:Battle to retake Trost
Chapter 12.5:Stress Relief(Lemon)
Chapter 13:Regiment Choices
Chapter 14:The Truth part 1
Chapter 15:The truth part 2
Chapter 16:Favour for Hitch
Chapter 17:Finishing of the favour
Chapter 18:57th Expedition(Small lemon at end)
Chapter 19:Battle of Stohess
Update
Chapter 20:Letters
Chapter 20.5:Some alone time(Lemon)
Chapter 21:Unlikely Visitor
Chapter 22:The Sea
Chapter 23:Eve of the Final Battle
Chapter 25:Battle of Shiganshina part 2
Chapter 26:Marley
Chapter 26.5:Two on one(Lemon)
Chapter 27:Porco,Leonhart and Braun Family
Chapter 28:First Contact with Paradise
Chapter 29:Mr.Leonhart arrival on Paradise
Chapter 30:The day before the Three Years
Chapter 31:Battle for Fort Slava
Chapter 31.5:Teaching a Lesson (Lemon)
Chapter 32:Fall of liberio
Chapter 32.5:Character progression of Y/n
Chapter 33:Return to Paradise
Chapter 34:Beginning of the Coup d'état
Chapter 35:Coup d'éta
Chapter 36:Second Battle of Shiganshina
Chapter 37:270-Meters High
Chapter 38:Uneasy Alliance
Chapter 39:Battle at the Port
Chapter 40:The Battle of Heaven and Earth
Chapter 40.5:Epilogue

Chapter 24:Battle of Shiganshina part 1

572 17 1
By CaigerCascade10

Y/n thoughts:"They shouldn't be to far away now. I'm presuming there all in position."

You sat alone on top of the wall waiting for the scouts to make there entrance. You we're waiting there for a couple of minutes before you heard the familia sounds of odm gear.

Y/n thoughts:"Ah there here. Let's see if they play along."

You had your blade drawn and was gently placed on your lap. You pulled it out as a deterrent of sorts so they wouldn't try tying you up. The scout regiment landed on top of the wall with all there hoods over there heads.

Y/n thoughts:"Hmmm smart. I really can't tell which one Eren is. I can definitely tell which one is Armin and the commander though."

You spotted Armin pretty quickly as he was always the first to be in line while also scouting the around the area. After awhile Armin noticed you and immediately told commander Erwin. The scout regiment was split into two. The smaller group went towards the gate on the other side as the bigger group begun to search the houses. As you sat there you saw 3 figures walking your way. They revealed themselves as Armin, Commander Erwin and Captain Levi.

Y/n:"So I take it you got my letter Armin??" You did a low and serious voice so you can set the stage to be focused on you and your words.

Armin:"Yeah I did." Armin and commander Erwin sat down as Levi stood next to the commander.

Levi:"Come on spit it out. We don't have all day." You chuckled a little bit at his comment.

Y/n:"I suppose your right. It's very simple what I want. I need your help to save Annie's farther." Armin looked pretty confused at this.

Armin:"Annie??"

Y/n:"Yes if you help me and Annie rescue her farther then you'll have two new allies on your side."

Erwin:"Tell me y/n how do you suppose we do such an undertaking??"

Y/n:"Well it's easy actually. I don't mind doing a lot of the dirty work but as long as you can promise to keep him safe then I can pay you back."

Erwin:"And how do you plan to do so??"

Y/n:"Well I'll be a spy for you."

Levi:"A spy against who?? We don't have all day remember."

Y/n:"Well against the country that my bloodline is from."

Armin:"Hmmm your bloodline??"

Y/n:"Yes there are two major peoples on this planet. There are eldians such as yourselves and Marlians such as me."

Levi:"Huh how long have you known your not like us and why didn't you say anything??"

Y/n:"Come on Levi you should know that. Why do you think all those high ranking military police members got killed for."

Armin:"So that was you after all."

Y/n:"What you suspected it was me??"

Armin:"At first I had no idea but after you left there was no killings for over a month. We've had reports recently however of the same masked figure starting killing again. After stohess we placed your mask away but it was stolen around that time too. Tell me, is it an associate of yours??"

Y/n:"Tell me has anyone major been killed??"

Armin:"No not yet. They all seem to be corrupt or connected to the drug trade in some way. Why??"

Y/n:"It's just so I can clarify that it is one of my associates. Well if it suits you then I suppose it is."

Erwin:"So there's more who support what you did then. They support these 'Marlians' as well then I suppose."

Y/n:"No they have no idea about Marley."

Armin:"That means..."

Y/n:"Yes they work directly under me." This revelation was a big one for them and for you. You knew the only person who would've done this and was smart enough to figure it out was Marlo.

Y/n thoughts:"So my plan worked out in the end."

Y/n:"This world is far bigger then you think. There are millions of other people out there past the walls." Commander Erwin had a creepy smile of satisfaction with this answer.

Levi:"So it appears you were right commander. Tell me, why should we trust you??"

Y/n:"You know they never wanted to kill you guys. They have more regret then you can imagine. They were just kids like the rest of the 104th 5 years ago. Tell me Levi do you want the person punching the shots or the person handing them out." Levi didn't say anything but put his hand under his face in thought.

Armin:"Y/n why didn't you tell us this sooner??"

Y/n:"Well I had to be sure. Plus the Marlian army would have to know me and know I saved one of there warriors so I could be trusted."

Armin:"Warriors??"

Y/n:"Yes like Eren. There is nine titan powers in this world. I'm sure you know Annie, Reiner and Bertholdts right??"

Armin:"I suppose so."

Levi:"What are the other 6??"

Y/n:"Well you have the jaw titan. That is the titan the Ymir processed."

Armin:"How do you know about Ymir??"

Y/n:"I was there when Reiner and Bertholdt met up with me and Annie in shiganshina 4 months ago."

Armin:"Where's she now??"

Y/n:"Back in Marley I suppose. I doubt she'll live for long however. They'll probably feed her to someone they trust."

Levi:"So it is true then, humans are titans."

Y/n:"Sadly yes they are. There all eldians like you. Sent here to contain you in the walls. Your race is the only race capable of turning into titans."

Armin:"Whys that??"

Y/n:"Your all subjects of Ymir. I don't know the whole story but she was described as a devil by the Marlians. The truth is however, she probably mixed with something in this world that caused her and her bloodline to be cursed with the power of the 9 titans."

Erwin:"So who are the other 5??"

Y/n:"Well there's the cart titan, who's specialty is there endurance and ability to carry heavy objects on its back. It also has 4 legs so it has incredible speed. the next is the Warhammer titan. Nothing is actually known about it but it's a closely guarded secret by the Marlian government. The next one is the beast titan. That massive monkey is the current one and is being piloted by Zeke. He's a secretive guy and is one hell of a bastard. He only cares about himself and his own goals."

Erwin:"Well he sounds like he would betray Marley like you are doing."

Y/n:"Don't get it mistaking. He would but if he did it wouldn't be for your benefit. I can guarantee you that."

Armin:"What would Zeke want with this island??"

Y/n:"I don't know but I presume he wants Eren."

Armin:"Hmmm is it to do with the founder??"

Y/n:"Yes so I presume you know about Eren then."

Armin:"Yes we do."

Y/n:"Well he is two titans in reality. He has the founders ability but the attack titans body. I can tell by his jaw. the attack titan was the only titan that escaped Marley so it doesn't surprise me a titan that fights like that one does is with Eren." Erwin and Armin considered what you were saying for a bit before Levi spoke up.

Levi:"Well tell us your plan then."

Y/n:"I can't tell you but what I can tell you is that the only people who know were talking is me and Annie."

Levi:"Well you could at least give us a little something to go off." You considered what he was saying and gave in.

Y/n:"Fine check the walls. You will find Reiner in one." With That news Erwin fired a red flare halting the mission and calling over those in the houses. "Armin make sure this is kept a secret will you. I don't want to have to hold back while fighting." Armin gave a nod as you jumped off leaving confused scout regiment members as you disappeared into the city. You made your way to the h.q. to where Annie was stationed and landed on the outside. You opened the door to see Annie waiting on a old desk.

Annie:"How'd it go??"

Y/n:"They seem on board with the plan."

Annie:"Well that's great!!" Annie ran over to you and jumped onto you wrapping her legs around your waist.

Y/n:"Well we still have a long way to go Annie. We'll discuss more after the battle is over." Annie kissed you on the forehead as she climbed off you.

Annie:"Hey y/n what you gonna do about all the other eldians that live in Marley if you go through with your plan??" You looked away from Annie as you didn't know what exactly to say.

Y/n:"I guess they'll have to run. I don't plan to flatten everything outside the walls but just enough so the world can start anew." Annie was kinda sad about your answer but didn't show much of it.

Annie:"Well I guess they still have the opportunity to live if they run." You walked up to her and placed your hands on her shoulders.

Y/n:*sigh*"Annie if you don't want to go through with it then I won't go after it alright. I just can't bare to see you die before me." Annie looked up into your eyes as they fell with the thought of Annie's death.

Annie:"Y/n tell me is this more about saving me then saving the world??"

Y/n:"I...I don't know. I guess I just want to save you but I may as well save the world while I do it." Annie giggled at your sarcasm as you stocked her hair.

Annie:"Your sweet y/n."

Y/n:"I know. Come on let's go. We still have a battle to fight." Annie nodded as she went running out the window and over the ledge of the h.q. she transformed midair turning into her 14 meter titan as shouting could be heard in the distance. "Right Annie we are on there side but I feel like we will be forced to fight some of the scouts and maybe even kill them. I hate killing as much as you do but we don't have a choice. I'm not risking our cover over some scouts." Annie's titan ran close to the fighting location as you attached yourself to Annie's shoulder. Annie jumped over some buildings just in time for Reiner to come crashing through a statue in the centre of the old market. "Right Annie hell Reiner I'm gonna make sure they don't get your nape and cut Reiner ears legs." Annie's titan nodded as you zipped of her back and started to encircle Annie and Reiner.

Y/n thoughts:"Hmmm they seem to be doing what I'm doing but a larger radius. I doubt Armin has given word to Eren yet."

You looked around at the scouts and could immediately recognise Mikasa. You landed on a close roof to the fighting but stayed close enough so they wouldn't consider going after there napes just yet.

Y/n:"Come on No need to be scared we're just watching a casual titan face off!!" You could see Erens fighting abilities had certainly gone up but were still short handed compared to Annie's.

Y/n thoughts:"Alright I'm bored of this lets get going with this shall we."

You kept an eye on the scouts surrounding Reiner and Annie and as you spotted one not paying attention to you you shot out your odm gear grapple grabbing the through the stomach. You pulled it back at maximum speed and as there body came close enough you detached the anchor from there body and quickly slicing off there head.

Jean:"y/n!!" Jean came in to attack you but you quickly blocked it with your odm gear blade.

Y/n:"Jean nice to see you finally got a spine. Tell me, you over Marco yet??" You decided to taunt Jean as the truth was you were totally different in a battle situation compared to a one on one with Annie.

Jean:"Shut up!! How dare you say his name!!" Jean lunged at you with incredible speed which took you off balance but you were able to controls yourself dodging his blade and sending him flying backwards.

Y/n:"Why shouldn't I Jean??"

Jean:"Because cowards like you dont deserve to say heroes names!!"

Y/n:"I'm a coward. Do you know how stupid you sound?? Do you want to know what Marco was like in his last moments Huh?? He was crying like a baby and screaming for help. He sounds like a coward not a hero." This shot Jean down to his knees and shock at what you had just said.

Jean:"You...killed Marco?! Why?!"

Y/n:"I had no choice. If he figured out the truth then there mission would be compromised."

Jean:"you bastard!!" Jean attacked you with relentless strike that were powerful but lacked and direction and accuracy. He continued to whale at you with constant strikes but you found a weakness in one of his strikes and cut the top of his thigh. Jean fell to his knee in agony as very familia footsteps could be heard behind you.

Y/n:"Ah long time no see...Mikasa." With hesitation she lunged at you but you played it cautious as Mikasa was an Ackerman after all. You continued to fight with Mikasa until a large bang coulb be heard in the distance. "What was that??"

Jean:"Payback." You looked at him in confusion but realised there job was to distract you as they went after Reiner and Annie. You quickly rushed of the roof with Mikasa close behind you chasing you down. You went past Reiner and saw his titan slumped with the nape blown up.

Y/n:"Shit Reiner!! Wait where's Annie??" You rushed to see any other smoke but a large bang could be heard not to far away from you. You looked to see Annie's titan fall on its knees with its nape releasing smoke. The soldiers were all cheering as you landed on Annie's titans head. "Annie you there?? Annie?! Please see you there?!" You begun to tear up as you fell to your knees.

Y/n thoughts:"They...did they just...Annie I'm sorry."

You begun to cry massively as Jean landed on ten roof next to the titan.

Jean:"Now you know how I feel. Now we're equals." Jean wasn't ready for what was to come. Your tears had turned into a maniacal smile as you looked up scaring him.

Y/n:"You hurt Annie!! You hurt Annie!! You hurt Annie!!" You went into a crazy rage that all you could think about was killing everyone you saw. You with incredible speeds you attached yourself to the roof opposite of the one Jean was on and spin attacked the scouts on the roof. In a matter of 2 seconds you had managed to decapitate 8 scouts.

Hange:"Come on let's finish her off!!" You turned around and without hesitation sent you anchors into two scouts and pulled them into your blades which stabbed straight through there chests. With a spurt of blood from there mouths there hearts could be seen on the end of the blades.

Y/n:"More!!" Hanges group fired at the nape of Annie titan. You didn't know what the mechanics of the missiles were but in your rage you cut the wires to the missiles causing them to miss fire and not explode. Hanges and Jeans squad retreated to Eren with Armin arrived.

Annie:*Crack*

Y/n:"Annie??" As the steam cleared up you could see she had created a half crystal around her back to stop the full power of the blast. As it begun to crack more you heard Reiners scream meaning it was time for Bertholdt to be sent over the wall.

Annie:"Y/n...What happened??" You looked down and saw that Annie emerged from her titan. You hugged her in relief as your rage disappeared.

Y/n:"I'll tell you in a moment. We're heading for the h.q. again and I'll explain there." You picked up Annie and made your way to Reiner. You were allied in theory to the scouts but you wanted a weak force and one they would have to build up as it would make it far easier to infiltrate and make your own puppets if necessary.

Annie:"Why aren't we going straight for the h.q.??"

Y/n:"I'm gonna tell Reiner to lie down on his back. He's one resilient person so I doubt he's dead. Worst case scenario he's transferred his conscious throughout his entire body."

Annie:"Alright...I admire your optimism."

Y/n:"Well this isn't over just yet so there's no point giving up hope." You went over one of the collapsed buildings and saw Reiners titan still slumped in its previous position. You landed on the nape of the titan and shouted down to Reiner. "Hey Reiner if your still alive then I recommend leaning down on your back. Bertholdt will be here in a about 30 seconds." You didn't want to hand around outside in the open much longer so you picked up Annie and begun to move again. You looked up to the sky and saw a barrel flying through the sky.

Annie:"Is that Bertholdt??"

Y/n:"Yes and he's coming in pretty fast." You landed on the roof and as your feet hit the ground you felt a large wave of heat coming from the distance. "Crap!!" You quickly barged through the door that led to the room you and Annie were in earlier. You gently dropped Annie on the ground as you shit the door for the waves that was to come.

Annie:"I didn't expect Bertholdt to go full power when he transformed. Do you think there are any survivors??"

Y/n:"I don't know to be exact but I know that Armin was able to figure out what was happening and got them into safety."

Annie:"Hmmmm so the 104th are still alive??"

Y/n:"Yes I guess so." You leaned down and fell on the floor as your rage takes a lot out of you.

Annie:"You alright y/n??"

Y/n:"Yeah I'm fine for the most part I just really had to push the point that I'm with Marley."

Annie:"What you mean??"

Y/n:"I made it so that Jean and the others would hate me."

Annie:"Why would you do that??"

Y/n:"I change when I'm fighting if I'm honest. But the truth is that when we help them in the future I need them to hate us."

Annie:"I don't understand y/n."

Y/n:"Think about it if I play it off as I had no regrets about killing those people when they get the truth about us they'll pity me and you. It would be hard for some of them to accept that but I think they will. That's the other reason I wanted Armin as well."

Annie:"What you mean??"

Y/n:"Armin is the only one with the charisma to understand my actions and words."

Annie:"Wow you really admire Armin huh."

Y/n:"Haha well I've grown fond of his skills while I haven't had them. But I'll always have my eyes on you Annie." Annie giggled as she kissed you.

Annie:"Well we still have a battle to win."

Y/n:"Yes we do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 164 33
This story is based on the original anime. This story has the same storyline, but with most events having different outcomes. It's the alternate univ...
191K 8.4K 35
❦ (DISCONTINUED) ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?❞ ❝𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈...
8.8K 702 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
531K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...